Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:56 am
Plucking a single feather from his wing he laughed, it began to shine amethyst; he threw the shining feather at the first kunai. When they connected the feather exploded into a light show of amethyst spark. The force of the explosion pushed the other three kunai away from him. "I'd rather be up here," Oroami said with a smile as he used Flying nail mist pierce. Small needles built up in his mouth and as he exhaled they all began to fly out at blind speeds for Tobi, they were so small they could hardly be seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:58 pm
Tobi smiled as he poured a vial of his blood on the ground. He then performed a series of hands signs as his chakara went from his feet to the blood puddle creating a large white circle that shot up in the air and spun around protecting tobi and destroying oroami's attack "Well since you got the wings of a chicken I guess I'll call you a chicken"

((Your Rank: S
Name of Jutsu: Typhoon Jutsu
Rank of Jutsu: S
Range of Jutsu: 100m
Jutsu's Element: Users Main element
Description:
The user first has too have their blood drip on the ground and make a puddle underneath there feet. Once this has happened the user then makes the proper hand signs. Once the first few steps are complete the user focuses their chakara into the blood puddle until a large circle ((100m)) is under their feet. Then the circle starts rotating. The circle then launches itself into the air creating a typhoon of their element creating a deadly jutsu and a powerful shield.

Weakness of the jutsu: Any demonic chakara or a powerful hit by another s rank move ))

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:04 pm
(well okay)

Oroami laughed "it seems my opponent is weak," he said remarking to the rather crude and uneducated comment from his lacking enemy. Beginning to laugh Oroami made a downward kick at the ground, lowering himself and making contact "Rising water cutter," once he finished the ground broke open and water spewed from it in a torpedo like manner. The jet of spiked water streamed towards Tobi at such speed. Of course Oroami wasn't even being very serious he hadn't even unsheathed his sword yet, and he was only playing with the kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 pm
Sojiro was gone out of the office within a few minutes not wishing to become oroami's next meal. Sojiro then ran to the training facility to be trained.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:38 am
Tobi moved too the side. He knew this wasn't what he wanted to fight. From all the times of fighting with oroami he wanted a fight with no restraints and this was his only chance. Tobi just smiled as he put his hand on his mask. The transformation jutsu that kept tobi's real identity safe and made it and old friend of oroami  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:40 pm
Oroami sighed "your not even trying are you, come on, when you show me what you've got I'll feel good and able to sleep at night when I skin you like a dog."  

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Tobi snapped off his mask showing the face of oroami's dad " Is that anyway to talk to your father?" He took a less stance wait for him to attack

((I have used a transformation jutsu just before the fight and hero made it to make him look like oroami's dad))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:28 pm
Oroami began to laugh "Your weak you truly are, my father died in my arms, you are only shortening your life by doing such a thing!" With that Oroami disappeared shortly reappearing behind Tobi with a Kunai stabbing towards Tobi's appendix.  

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:56 pm
with a quick spin tobi blocked the move and jumped back "You only say that cause you know it is true. Hero did me a favor cause I wanted to feel alive again and since he was revived 3 times he thought he would try with me and when he did I had found a new power that is stored with the Bijuu. So I joined the akatsuki and I need your beast for the purpose" Tobi smiled quickly

((Just doing this so you will be even crazier for when we attack >D))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:16 pm
Oroami laughed "You are so naive, my father hated Akatsuki more than anything, you must learn about your adversary before taking them on." Like that Oroami was behind Tobi with his leg ready for a lethal ax kick to the crown of Tobi's skull.  

Havok-Trance

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 pm
(lol to bad your facts are wrong)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:16 pm
((Just to give you two crazy kids an update...Uh...Luo and I sorta had to kill Rag (Remorse) since he turned all evil, and Luo won the fight between the two of us and I'm about to be released from the hospital))  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:02 pm
tobi appeared behind oroami with a kunai to his throat "Very good oroami it seems you figured out who i am" His voice was dark. A poof of smoke came revealing the face of zabuza. "Long time no see so how are you"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm
As they neared the building, Luo could hear a commotion, and see broken window glass from the top floor the Mizukages office. "Hmmm. He's definitely busy," Luo muttered. Going into the downstairs area, he left the body at the staircase with a note that read,

Mizukage,

It is I Luo Ushio and Zane as well. This is the body of now deceased spy of konoha, Ragnossa. We found him in the act of attempting to kill our teammate Luna. His eyes have been taken by us and preserved so that we may transplant them after the jounin exams. If the leaf sent a spy, we believe that they may be planning something. You might want to look into this. Thank you for your time.

With that, the clone forged a single seal, poofing into mist.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:43 pm
"Pathetic," Oroami said as he turned into water, he had combined a mixture of the past attack with hand seals. It was the water replacement jutsu, the water fell down hill and quickly turned into Oroami "you are obviously not Zabuza, as he would always used a water based jutsu and if he was going to assassinate me he wouldn't already announce his presence." With that Oroami shot up into the air and quickly made a dive for Tobi his Tsurugi unsheathed at at a horizontal slant for Tobi's skull. Knowing he probably missed Oroami began hand seals, once he landed he used Running Fire. A blaze of Fire surrounded Tobi and Oroami it was so tall it dwarfed Tobi and Oroami.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games