Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:03 am
HEY I KNOW!!!! LETS GO INTO THE CHIBI ROOM!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl *rolls to the chibi room all chibi-like* Teeheeheeheee rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:05 am
CHIBI ROOM!!!!!! I haven't been there yet... O_o  

Sincerely Sunshine

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:05 am
Let us all join in prayer to save Kurai's comp. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:07 am
Okay!! -pokes God- If your listening, we're suffering from the death of Kurai's laptop, so revive it with your godly powers! -pokes God again- Hello!? Are you listening to me!!??  

Sincerely Sunshine

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:09 am
You shouldn't make fun of God like that *gets all serious-like* stare Seriously....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:11 am
Yeah, you don't mess with GOD. stare And I was serious... we can pray and hope that his computer will get better. 3nodding  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:13 am
I wasn't making fun of God... I was just trying to make people cheer up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:16 am
You won't make me cheer up by teasing my God. But putting that aside.....sure lets pray for Kurai's computer 3nodding  

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:04 pm
Oh! Shopping was fun! I went shopping for about four hours and then i went to go see War of the Worlds which was pretty spiffy if you ask me. Poor Kurai, that must suck about the music. Music practically my life and it takes me hours surfing the internet to find anime songs that i like. I'm still searching for the opening song for Pretear and Last Exile, still i find nothing. I went through two computers that died this year, that was when i had a HUGE social studies project that i had to retype twice until i got fed-up and ended up typing it at school. Thnak god for school computers. About the pictures, well CG picture's aren't that hard to find. I have many sources in my brain. Thats good o' memory for ya.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:06 pm
<.<......

I say its ok to make fun of god.. Some people dont believe in god.. So.. *shrugg* I dont...

That wasnt teasing god anyways.. if.. god is even.. there... O.o  

XColdXHeartX

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:10 pm
Of course He's there 3nodding who else could have created this beautiful world blaugh somthing cant be made from nothing....its just not logical, and it confuses me gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:12 pm
Evolution and the big bang i believe.

sweatdrop For me, im a scientific person when it comes to religion. If theres something logical that explains something like the beginning of man.. Then ill believe that... *shrugg*

I can see where people get believing in god from.. But yeah.. I believe in some things that cant be explained though.. so im just kinda... there. 3nodding  

XColdXHeartX

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:14 pm
I personally believe in him, and I know that what Makie did was just playful... so don't feel bad Nohea. Hhmm... but I mean, you shouldn't joke about certain think or be disrespectful, even if you don't share in the belief. Be tolerant... we need more religious tolerance in this world. I mean... I've had friends who are Hindu... but I don't crack jokes at Shiva or anything. But anyway... let's rest on the subject known as... Kurai's computer dilemma.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:16 pm
*sigh*.....

Yes, i should shuttup now or else ill get into this whole huge arguement..

Ive done it before... gonk

So, im done now. =X  

XColdXHeartX

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:17 pm
Your right I guess. Who's Shiva? Isn't she an Aeon in Final Fantasy? o.0??  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games