Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:30 pm
"She'll be fine. She might have to go to the bathroom in a minute to vomit, but there's no real harm done," KoTari shrugged like it was no big deal.

"I can explain why you were abandoned when you were ten...Your parents might have tried to hide you away from the other Elves. Well, whichever parent was an Elf anyway. Humans were probably not allowed there," Pre said, "And magical qualities can't be picked up by machinery."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:32 pm
"Elves have spells to mask things that cannot be masked by mere science" James said in awe slightly "They could have hidden you as Pre said but were discovered and did what they had to do to help you survive"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:34 pm
As she rested Rosalie's wolves returned to her side and Lusian barked. Rosalie opened her eyes and hugged the white wolf. "Don't run off on me like that." she scolded. the brown wolf, Samael, placed a wounded crow on Rosalie's lap. She smiled, picking up the bird and biting into it. She finished draining it's blood then tossed it aside and got back on her feet. "Thank you little ones" she said scratching each of their head then wondered aimlessly through the streets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:37 pm
spade opened her eyes slowly. she counldt remember anything but feeling cold pain and lastly feeling hot. she had a feeling she did something bad though. "lost?" she tried to focus but everything was blurry.

"lost looked at seraphiel. he didnt know blood could go bad.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 pm
"Any one of you know how to extract pain?" Tea asked and placed Spade down on the bed.
"...I-I do..." Seraphiel spoke at last.
"Good. Spade suddenly went berserk and I think it's something placed where one of her ribs should be," Tea said.
"...Alright..." Seraphiel forced herself to move and walked over to Spade. She placed her hand where she knew the crystallis is. Her hand started to glow as she extracted any pain Spade was feeling and placing it onto herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 pm
// sorry little brother took his quickest bath EVER only took an hour this time. now i smell like fruity pebbles xd //
spade opened her eyes again. she looked up and saw seraphiel. "what..?" she looked at seraphiel. she looked injured or something. "omg seraphiel did i hurt you?!? what happened" spade panicked

lost looked at spade. she was acting weird again.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 pm
Seraphiel didn't respond. She fell to her knees next to the bed and started panting. She had extracted the pain for now, and now she was dealing with it.
Tea walked over to them, "You didn't hurt anyone. Don't worry," She lied. She could feel her chest bruising from that kick Spade delivered. It was a passing thing though, so she would be fine after an hour or so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm
spade kneeled next to seraphiel. "are you ok?" she picked her up and placed her on the bed. she looked at KoTari. "is she gonna be ok?" she figured she was the reason spade wasnt in pain.

lost looked at seraphiel. 'was spade's pain that bad?'  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:27 pm
"...You shouldn't..." KoTari tried to stop Spade, but he was too late.
Seraphiel let out a scream of agony and bolted for the bathroom. She slammed the door and locked it. Occasionally sobbing could be heard.
KoTari placed a hand on his forehead, "You weren't the cause of that Spade. Some of her blood went rotten and she was fighting it back like she would poison. She needs some time to herself," KoTari tried to tell her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:31 pm
spade nodded. "blood can go bad?" she pondered that for a moment. "what happened?" she sat down.

lost sat next to spade.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm
"Well, we had a run in with Akari's evil brother. He tried to blackmail Akari into joining him in some evil plot. When the two left Seraphiel followed. She transitioned partially into her true form, but she held that mismatched form for too long and her blood started a conflict with her. She got Akari back, and his sister Hua. She also has the dark Kitsune placed under a seal literally under Seraphiel's shoe. A lot had happened," KoTari said calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:00 pm
Shane seemed confused for a moment before sighing and shrugging. "So I'm apparently, according to you two a half-elf. Who looks nothing like an elf at all. Also what elf has complete control over any and all fire? And furthermore..." He grabbed his head in confusion and sighed.

Akari looked concerned as his tails waved. Hua seemed to match his expression as her two tails waved behind her as well.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:04 pm
KoTari looked over at the worried people, "All she's going to do is throw up a few times. Come on. You're making this look like a bad thing or something," He complained.

Pre shrugged, "There are a lot of half-elves that don't look like they have Elven blood. It's not that unique of a thing really," She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:09 pm
Shane sighed and leaned against a nearby wall. He had his head in his hands. A pained look was on his face and he shook his head, "No...I can't be part elf..." He shook his head, "It is impossible for me to be part elf at all." He looked up and sighed, "Small memory came back, apparently...I was taken in after my first parents abandoned me...I'm not of elf blood at all."

Akari and Hua nodded and looked at KoTari with unblinking eyes. And they did not look away from him but they said nothing at all.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm
"...What?" KoTari asked with a raised brow.
Even Tea was watching him like Akari and Hua were, "Really?" She asked, "Because I can tell you're lying."
KoTari shot a look at Tea before sighing again, "Okay this might be a little bit worse than I'm letting on," He said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games