Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Makira walked in slowly, still hanging on to KoTari's arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 pm
KoTari was about to make a remark but kept it to himself. he just walked along quietly and obediently. Maybe Natalie was right. Maybe he was domesticated now...  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 pm
She let go off KoTari's arm. she walked along side of him as they headed home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 pm
KoTari looked up as they were walking. He wanted to go up there in the sky. He wanted to let go for a while, but he knew he shouldn't. After a minute he sighed and looked ahead again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:01 pm
Makira saw him look up. "Are you from up there?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:03 pm
Mell sang happily when she walked into her home and she went strait to her room.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:03 pm
"No, I'm not an Angel. Do you see any wings?" KoTari asked with a smile. His wings were hidden since humans don't normally have them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:08 pm
Makira blushed a little. A bit of a smile came to her face. "I guess not." She said. They arrived at the house.

Maradox ran after Mell Rose. "Aah! Wait up! Don't leave me in this creepy forest!" Maradox yelled after her. Suddenly he trips and falls flat on his face.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:10 pm
KoTari figured he might be taken advantage of if his true race was discovered. For now he was going to keep his human disguise. He was not going to be someone's pet dragon. He was bigger than this mansion anyway. He silently followed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:14 pm
"Oh dear Maradox hear let me help you up." Mell said giving him her hand as she pulled him up then they picked up all the groceries.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:18 pm
Makira tugged on his hand to tell him to follow her inside. She started walking inside.

Maradox felt a bit dizzy. "I yoves lou Rell Mose." He said.

[[lol, he's trying to say I love you Mell Rose]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:19 pm
KoTari let himself be led along like usual with this girl.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:25 pm
"I love you too Just wait here I will be back to take you home please don't move." Mell ran off before he even could say anything and like that she was back. "Your turn!" Mell picked Maradox up bridal style and ran with him through the wood strait to the house she then laid him in the middle of the king sized bed just so he wont roll off while Mell goes and gets him some water and painkillers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 pm
Just as she was about to open the door, Makira had a vision. She froze for a few seconds and then passed out. She started to fall...

Maradox's head started to clear up. His face hurted.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:29 pm
KoTari caught her before she fell, "...Oh dear...Now what do I do...?" He questioned. He walked into the mansion, "Excuse me! Is somebody here?" He called out. His voice echoed off the walls.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games