Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:36 pm
Lydia shrank back a little from Leonard's claw, but her barrier held. She felt Kir shiver under her hand and her magic flow to him increased accordingly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:38 pm
Rick looked at the guard, "The girl activates when she has a good reason," He said, "Whatever it is she's trying to do, as long as it isn't escape; just let her do it. Unless you want to stand up against her barriers. They are not as strong as KIERAN's," He said. Maybe it was a bad idea to put Kir in front of her.

Kir knocked Lydia's hand away and glared angrily at her. His pained expression pleaded with the girl. He wanted her to go away. He was begging her with his eyes.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:39 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch followed Rick and looked bemused as the guard came in. Not that anyone could see his facial expressions. "Who?" He asked, looking to Rick.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:40 pm
Lydia watched Kir for a moment with empty eyes. Then she looked to Leonard, who was still putting pressure on her barrier. She gently expanded her barriers to push him back, so she could go back to her cage.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:42 pm
Rick looked back to Chronarch, "Lydia was an experiment started after KIERAN escaped twenty years ago," He said, "We took KIERAN's DNA structure and fused it with Lydia's. So she's in a way KIERAN's child."

Kir just watched. He wouldn't be convinced the danger is past until she was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:43 pm
Some Might Say...
"Oh, I see." Chronarch replied, only vaguely getting what he was talking about. "So, you wanted to talk in private?" He knew his master wanted to know just what this man was planning.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:45 pm
Leonard stepped back, stopping the energy flow from him through the gauntlet. the moment he stopped pouring out energy, the claw let off a loud ping, then three panels popped open, venting heat. the claw wouldnt melt, but extreme heat from the energy could affect the energy flow. Waiting, he stretched his left arm out, and made a sword appear in that hand. he would use it if he had to, trying to avoid using his energy again for a bit. he was a bit low on it now anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:46 pm
"Yes I did," Rick said and closed the door again. This time he locked it. He placed Kir's wing inside a long tall container and placed a cover over it. He pressed a button and a colorless liquid started to fill the container. He walked over and sat down, "First of all, what is your master's motives?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:48 pm
Lydia kept her eyes on Leonard as she quietly stood up and walked back to her cage. She crawled inside and closed the door again. However, she couldn't lock it because she had broken it. Then she curled up against one wall and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Some Might Say...
CHronarch let his master tell him what to say. "He wishes to make things on this planet more... interesting. After Zen died things have gotten a bit too... peaceful for his tastes." He told the man.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:51 pm
"...!" Kir exhaled at last. He slowly reached his hand up to where his left wing used to be. He touched the gory spot and cried silently, shoving the wound back into the bars again. He panted for air painfully. Then he tried to escape. He crawled to the door of his cage and tried to get out.

"Well I'm simply planning on infecting every creature on this planet," Rick said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:53 pm
Leonard reached down, while letting the sword disappear, and grabbed the cage with his claw, using a little energy to fuse the bars together to replace the lock on the door. doing the same to Kir's cage, he tried moving it out of the way, then forgot that and simply picked up some other experiment's cages and dropped them in place, to block Lydia and Kir.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:55 pm
The cage door slammed in Kir's face. He clutched the bars and looked up at Leonard pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:57 pm
Some Might Say...
"And there will be those who will oppose you, probably causing a war." Chronarch shrugged, "I think that's what my master is aiming for. To speed up that process. YOu're taking too long, and so he wants to help you along."
"Let me handle this..." The voice seemed to come from Chronarch, but it wasn't his voice. A ghostly form appeared beside the night and bowed to Rick. "I apologize that I could not speak to you in person." the voice was staticy and the volume of it kept fading, but the words were distinguishable.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:00 pm
"It's fine, but from what your puppet here is saying, you will eventually end up turning on me," Rick said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games