Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Kazuma looked at her "What sword" he said looking at her "I wish to know, do you seriously think I would dishonor your commands" he siad and raised an eyebrow "But please do tell me about this 'sword'".
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Reiko sighed. "Maybe later Kazuma, alot of things are going on right now."

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Outside the office a clay clone walks gingerly so as to be unheard and unseen. It changes its form (via the clay) easily and takes the shape of whatever it pleases to get into listening distance of the kages office. Once in listening distance the clay clone sits, not saying a word and not making a single sound or chakra burst. Thus the clone is undetectable.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Kazuma looked at her "Fine, but I have heard of the sage mode, please tell me about it and please teach me the ability" he said and smiled.

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Reiko shook her head. "That will have to wait." She made a handsign, and the windows and doors slammed shut, blocking off all noise. The room was now soundproof.

((hey eris, you are supposed to check other places first, not the place it actually is blaugh ))
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:43 pm

((my orders from the leader are to spy on high ranking ninja in the village of leaf, my partner is spying on high ranking ninja else where lol we got all the villages covered...just doing my job. biggrin ))

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Kit walked up on the kages building and to the front door. Giving a slight knock he closed his eyes. Then open his right concealing his sharingan. but activating his bloodred eyes. this was to make sure that the kage didnt lie. the chakra stream was so light and so undetectable that no one could sense it unless they purposly did. After the knock he just waited outside the door.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 pm

((Hey Kit, I found Irish! OOOh..........right.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm

(^^ LOL dont worry i found him also ^^)
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:51 pm

"where is hanzo?" Syn was very curious about his where abouts.

SynysterGatesRules

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Kit opend the door with a gebntle push and made his way inside. "Hokage. Im here looking for the five tailed Jinchurriki....." With this said he made his presence and reason known immediatly. Nothing could have been ignored. It was a subtle yet powerful comment. To flat out say he was looking for a jinchuuriki was stupid. Indeed. but it was his intentions. Looking around the room with his blood eye he scanned the hokage. Her blood pulse was normal along with her heart pulse. So was the man she was talking to. But his chakra signature seemed a bit off. Kit just shoved it aside assuming hed just got done training and or battling an opponent. Peoples chakra signature tended to change when they are recovering.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:08 pm

"5 tails? Never seen him but I do know where the 9 tails is." He says looking at the man.

SynysterGatesRules

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:12 pm

"The nine taild fox Jinchuuriki...Rahenno Raikage of cloud...I fought him not to long ago." Kit replied not turning the answer the man. His eyes continued to stare at the Hokage. "I came for my old demon...the akatsuki stole it from me now i want it back."

(Its really effed up.....I let the akatsuki have my demon...I never get paid my money...then they go and sell it to Irishshamrock....So i want it back...And ill take it.)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:30 am

Ryu woke up again, ignoring everyone in the room and looked at Reiko. "Mama, I'm hungry. Is it dinnertime yet?"

TimeTravellerDhaos

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games