Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Bursting from the shadows came all of Leon's swords racing at amazing speeds towards Alastor's body. Leon soon bolted from the shadows as did Plague. Plague followed the blades and leapt in the center of them his own teo daggers held tight with a horrible black aura around them for added power.
" Sir are you alright? " Leon asked as he looked at Nephilis.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 pm

~No, it's not.~ Nephilis responded quickly. ~I want you to stay back. There's something weird about this one's aura.~

]"There's nothing at all wrong with my aura, because I don't have any of my own. This is the aura of the chosen. Feel it!" Alastor elevates his power to fifty percent to match Nephilis now. The proportion was different for Nephilis at full power was akin to Alastor at his current percent. Alastor's hair billowed outward and his open shirt did the same. It revealed a long scar over his chest similiar to Neph's.

"This is different. But it doesn't matter how strong you are. You won't live through this." Nephilis powers up close to his full potential, but not his all. A fatal mistake. He places his hands beside himself and begins to form his penultimate attack. "Shi...Ning...Satur....day!!!" he throws his hands forward and releases the controlled beam in such a way, nothing around would get damaged. Another fatal mistake.

"Loser. Still afraid of a little power. You were back then and you will be then." Alastor effortlessly smacks the beam toward Samara and runs to Nephilis. "Damn it...." Neph disperses the beam and Alastor is there before him. He places a hand on his shoulder and causes him to faint before fading away. As the beam finally shuddered it's light rays of light, the only thing in Samara's sight was Alastor. He cracks his neck over his victory and smiles at her wickedly. "Do you want to try as well? I'll send you where I sent him!" He begins to run for her.

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Samara rolled backwards to avoid the beam, landing in a crouch. She saw Nephilis fade away. "NEPHILIS!" she called out. She turned her attention back to Alastor, her eyes completely black and a black mist swirling around her. "What did you do to him!" she yelled. As Alastor ran at her, she shot a beam of darkness at him. As it neared him, dark tentacles shot out from the core of the beam, aiming to engulf him.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:08 pm

" Nephilis! " Leon and Plague ahouted as they raceed towards Alastor, Plague and Leon leapt into the air in an attempt to get the highground and strike Alastor down but were suddenly shot back and straight into the ground. Next to Alastor formed the body of the Guildmaster.

"Hello, Alastor. " He said with a cold laugh. " I can see someone has been having fun Have we met before? It's so hard to remember sometimes. " He asked with another heartless laugh. He watched as Leon and Plague got up slowly and looked at him. " You two still haven't learned have you? " He said as he seemed to stare straight through them both with his own piercing eyes.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:25 pm

"No, we haven't. Then again, I tend to work alone, bit for now, if you take out those two fools while I take out her, I'll see if I can remember you from now on." Alastor stood, looking into Samara's dark eyes. He smiled, knowing he had caused her discord and anger. From the center of his body shot an arrow of light that pierced the darkness causing it to fizz away as if burning. "You see now the necessity in war? The anger of a loss. The means to an end." He begins to walk to her once more. "I told him about the path to enlightenment. Would you like me to tell you?" Alastor didn't noticed that his eyes had returned to normal.

~~~

"Whoa..." Nephilis said as he stood from the sandy beach. "That kid is weaker than I thought. To teleport me. Like I can't just--AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Nephilis falls back onto the sand and a waved breaks on the shore over his face. He sits up quickly, rinsing the salty taste from his mouth and thinks. "What? Impossible. Let me--AAAHHGGGAAHHH!!" No matter the power he tried to activate, his body would react to it by shooting a sharp pain right through his nerves. It felt like every cell and atom would explode, reform and explode again. Until he fixed the problem, he could no longer use his powers. This was terrible. He didn't know where he was, nor could he contact anyone. He could still receive though. "No..." He began to panic as he stood and looked around. He saw shops, boats and a large hotel far off yet he still had no clue of his location. He looked to the sky and grimaced knowing that the task of getting home now would be a chore. A black kingler crab scuttles beside him and oddly, he picks it up and carries it with him into the town.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:32 pm

" Well I can see a man of your stature would a good ally. " He said as he bolted towards the two. He swung his arm and a curved wave of darkness rushed at Leon which he quickly dodged by leaping into the air. The Guildmaster laughed and leapt into the air staying right infront of him at all times. Raising his hand The Guildmaster rammed his hand straight through Leon's stomach but there was no bloo.d Leon gasped for air and fell tumbling to the ground.

Leon lifted up his shirt and saw what looked like black cracks in his stomach. " Wh-What did you do to me? " He demanded as he wobbely stood up.

" It's very simple I took highly concentrated atoms of darkness and implanted them into your stomach they won't kill you but you will wish they would. " He said with a cold laugh.

Plague appeared behind the guildmaster a large knife held tightly in his hands and sticking out of the Guildmaster's chest.

" Nice try...if a simple stab would have killed me I would have died many years ago. " He said with a laugh. He snapped his fingers and in a sort of vortex of darkness wicked spider like claws shot from the ground and racked down Plague's body tearing his clothes and flesh alike.

Plague yelled into the air and fell to his knees as blood seeped from his wounds.

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Samara narrowed her dark eyes. "Spare us all the agony of your lecture," she hissed. "Tell me where Nephilis is! NOW!" She was gathering a small, yet very powerfully concentrated, dark orb in her hands.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:42 pm

"Fine." Alastor said in Nephilis' old monotone voice. "I'm going to be honest with you Samara. I don't know. But wherever he is, he's not using his powers. He can't. They've been blocked off by what I've done to his nervous system and thought processors. Should he even think about them, his mind will release a feeling upon his so vibrant and shocking that he'd wish he didn't have them anymore. I've done more to his nervous system, but when I run on backup power, I never know what'll happen. But I know what's going to happen to you." He lifts his hand, and snaps his fingers expecting her to snap as well, or at least sneeze, but nothing happens. Nothing at all. He snaps three more times. "Oh." He hadn't mastered the powers his eyes gave him yet. Unlike Kessaris, he was slow of the learning jump. "Guild-guy! Get us out of here!"

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Samara sent the dark orb at Alastor while his guard was down. She needed to get a hit in while she could. ~Nephilis...please tell me you're alright...~ she projected worriedly.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:56 pm

"Guild-guy!! Umph!" The dark orb hit him, rotating at a fast pace. It burned his stomach and flung him backwards spinning. He hit the ground, tearing through it with his back. He looked up, noticing that he was bleeding profusely, but he showed no worry. He looked at Samara, then to the guild-guy. "Let's just go. This fight is over."

~~~

~Sa........is that...ou.....I...on't....know....where....I...am.~

"Damnit. I can barely get one out with my aura stuffed away. Okay, crab." he said looking at the massive claw of the new pet he found. "Let's see here....ahhhhh......" he activated his Intuitive Aptitude, but used so little aura, the pain was almost superficial. He began to think on levels higher than anyone, but still couldn't figure out what was going on.

He stands and walks to man, asking direction. "...."

"What?" the man asks.

"......!"

"The circus is across town if you want to act stupid bub."

"What the hell?" Nephilis then realized that Alastor must've did something to his nervous system as well. At least his speech center. Only he knew what he was saying. He sat against a stand with the crab on his shoulder and sighed. "I'll figure this out very soon Sammy. I promise you."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Samara picked up the garbled message from Nephilis. ~Neph! Neph! It is me! Are you alright? Are you safe?~ Even a few broken words were better than hearing nothing.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Amara gasped. She couldnt believe what she was seeing. When Nephilis disappeared with Alastor,she sat in the tree, wondering what to make out of it.

Luna flew across the skys, she noticed Nephilis but didnt say anything. She ran her fingers through her hair. Morning was approaching quickly, so she didnt have long left. She descended as she looked Nephilis into his eyes.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:06 pm

His body just appeared infront of Alastor facing Samara of course. He held up a couple of small black balls. He launched them at the ground and both of them were enveloped in smoke and vanished. There bodies reshaped inside of the Assassin's Guild deep within it's secret doors. " So why did you call a retreat? You could have killed her easily? " He asked through his mask.

Plague stood up and walked over to Leon who was holding his stomach. " You'll be alright I will pull the molecules out later. " He and Leon walked over to Samara and asked. " Ma'am are you alright? ' Plague asked.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:06 pm

"Because guild-guy, I can only use the full extent of my powers when my eyes are on. I know it sounds weird, but I can beat even Nephilis with them at full strength, but he's still stronger. Far stronger. I need everything you've got to help me get what I need.

~~~

~Y...~ "Crap."

~Y...~ "Damn it!"

~Y...~ Nephilis eyes turn black once more as he comes up with a solution. "If you can't beat them, join them...." He looks at the crab and smiles. Quickly, he picks it up and places it between his teeth ready to face the pain. He powers up and thinks of Samara...of home to teleport to and his mind and body set ablaze. He writhes as the shell of the black crab hold firm. He figures that in mind full of discord, chaos is the only path to enlightenment. Just as Alastor told him. With his own torrent of aura, he over powers Alastor's and breaks his bond, teleporting back home before Samara. He can only smile with the crab still in his mouth unbroken. "Hi you two."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Samara nodded to Plague. "I'm alright," she said. "I just want to know where Nephilis is. Are you able to trace his aura? Track him like that?" she asked. Suddenly, Nephilis reappeared in front of her. "NEPH!" she exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist like she was 18 again. "Nephilis I was so worried about you!"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games