Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She was gasping for breath. Dylan touched her slowly, careful to arouse her bit by bit. Ravin's back arched when his tongue danced up her chest. He rubbed her thigh slowly. Ravin groaned loudly. Her body spasmed in pleasure. Her eyes closed as he rubbed harder at her thigh.

Ravin cried out into the night, "OH DYLAN! OHHHH!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica groaned as he kissed her stomach. Really? I was only trying to make sure you got clean. She giggled softly, "Uh huh, I'm sure." His tongue slid around her belly button and then he stood up, she watched as he rid of his pants. She giggled softly, "Nice one." She barely said as he smashed his lips against hers. Hunters body was completely against hers and all of her weight rested against the wall. She felt her entire body flaming hot, from the steamy water and from Hunters touch. He was growling softly and she groaned his name again. "My god Hunter..." She slid her tongue against his.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:14 pm
||Wow we must have posted at like the exact same time Evo XD||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was gasping for air. She arched into Dylan and she groaned. Her body was spazzing in pleasure. He thrusted his tongue into her mouth as she cried out louder. His hands massaged her legs feircly and he bit her bottom lip softly before shoving his tongue around hers. "Ravin.." He barely sighed and groaned as he pulled his lips from hers. "Do ya want me?" He cooed into her ear before biting on her neck.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Her body spasmed even more. She arched up into Dylan and groaned louder. He shoved his tongue into her mouth. While he massaged her legs, Ravin wrapped them around his waist and pulled herself closer. Dylan bit her bottom lip and played around with her tongue, thrusting it about her mouth. Ravin moaned loudly. He whispered her name and cooed into her ear "Do ya want me?" before beginning to bite on her neck.

Her bare chest heaved as her body spasmed in pleasure. "YES! YES!" she cried. "Ohhh...yes... TAKE ME! NOW, DYLAN. TAKE MEEE! OHHHH..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt her body shaking beneath him. Ravin arched closer to him, groaning louder. He continued to shove his tongue into her mouth and down her throat. He was losing control and becoming feircful. Then he bit at her neck again, giving her a chance to maybe breathe. She moaned louder. He bit down on her shoulder alittle harder. Her chest was bouncing with every breath and Dylan ran his fingers over her chest. YES YES! She was screaming in refernace to his question. oooohhhh yes... TAKE ME! NOW, DYLAN. TAKE MEEE! OHHHHH... She was begging and pleading for him. He did what she said, this time faster and harder then both past times put together. Dylans teeth slid from her shoulder and his tongue danced acrossed her chest as he took Ravin, yet again.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:43 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

He kissed her harder, thrusting his tounge against hers as she groaned. She was hot, both temperature and look wise. Her soft body and delicious curves were slightly pink from the heat. Little dropplets of water ran down her body only to be replaced by more as the shower pounded down on them. He moaned her name and pressed against her harder, his entire body ached with longing for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica grinded her wet body against his. She was aching with pleasure, she wanted him more and more with every thrust of his tongue. Her body was shaking and shivering with pleasure. The warm water continued to trickle down her face and the rest of her body. Hunter moaned her name and pressed his body against hers harder, forcing her to slide up the wall alittle more, her feet no longer touched the floor of the shower. "Hunter... Hunter..." She breathed as she ran her fingers down his body.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

"OHHHHH! oohhhh...," she groaned as Dylan took her. Spasms of pleasure rocked her body. She arched into Dylan for a minute before going limp in his arms. Ravin panted hard, sucking in each breath in a hurried tempo. Sweat had broken out across her body, making it slick and shiny.

Ravin closed her eyes as her breathing evened out. She blinked slowly and looked up at the beautiful angel above her. "Oh Dylan...," she moaned. "That was ******** hot."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 pm
||Dinner, be back in a few ^^||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:11 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was sweating and his hands were moving all over the beauty beneath him as he continued the pattern of faster and harder movements. Her body was glittering under the stars and moons shine and he collapsed next to her in the soft grass. She blinked slowly and her breathing slowed as did Dylans. Oh Dylan... He sighed, That was ******** hot. Ravin moaned. He rolled over onto his stomach and kissed her shining stomach. "I'm glad." He whispered into her damp skin. Boy, did he feel the same. That was definatly ******** hot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:18 pm
||My last post for now. I might be on before I go to bed.||

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Dylan rolled over towards her and kissed her stomach tenderly. She could hear both their hearts beating like crazy. She was warm all over. It was wonderful. Dylan whispered into her skin, "I'm glad."
Ravin laughed softly. She combed her fingers through his damp hair. "So...was this your grand plan?" she whispered into his ear tenderly. "Seduce me and then convince me to bite you?"

She laughed once more and rained several kisses onto his face. Ravin pulled him closer to her so that Dylan's head laid on her chest.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled at her. "Nah, just wanted to please my baby." He cooed into her ear. "The seducing part was just fun for me." He grinned and let her pull him onto her chest after kissing his face. He listened to her racing heart and stroked her chest softly with his fingers.

||aww okies||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:28 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned as she ground her body against his. She was shaking with pleasure and calling his name he wasn't so caught up that he didn't realize after a second that her feet had left the floor, he eased back slightly rill they once again rested on the ground. Then he turned them both around so that now he was the one with his back against the wall, he didn't want to crush her while he was trying to make love to her. She ran her fingers down his body which excited him even more. "Veeonica," he groaned "I want you."

||Ok NOW I am going to eat dinner XD||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled and called his name again, "My... Hunter... ohhh.." She moaned. Slowly, he let her feet rest against the floor again. Part of her was okay with this but the other part of her found it pretty hot that this was getting so steamy that she was forced up the wall. Literally. Hunter switched places with her, so he didn't crush her. Veronica, I want you. He groaned. She pulled herself closer to him, hooking her arms around his neck tighter. "You have me." She whispered into his ear, her breath caressing his cheek softly.

|||bahaha okies|||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games