Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:22 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Ray shivered a little, nodding slowly. She put all her faith into seeing again. Slowly, she opened her eyes. First everything was blurry, but she could see colors now. A smile started to appear on her face as the colors took forms to shapes she realized. "I... I can see..." She said with a smile, not able to believe it. She was crying in happiness now. She stood up and wiped her eyes, wanting to see herself in the mirror. Her smile partially faded as she looked at her own eyes. Instead of being her emerald green eyes, they had turned a light shade of red, or in other words, pink. About the same color pink as her strawberry pocky. She reached out to touch the mirror as if it were lying. She turned to Ivan nervously. "Are my eyes... Different?" She asked concerned.

"They are a different color, more Pink than green" Ivan said then looked at Rose "IS that a side-effect from the eye drops?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:14 pm
Kunji hugs them back and slowly leans back more. "Im fine I just over did it and let all my power out...So I need to rest for a little while." He said with a smile and rubbing both of there backs to make them feel better. For some reason his true power has come back he has to tell the head mistress of this very soon.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:16 pm
"Okay, We will be at that table over there doing the sign-ups for the spring ball.Okay"Alicia Said. "Well have a good rest,Kunji"Alice smiled  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:33 pm
Kunji smiles at them and then slowly closes his eyes and starts to drift off into sleep. He starts to dream about how much power he has again and how he could have made the whole lab explode if he really wanted that. Then he starts to dream about the passed years when he have used his powers for himself and not for others. Then he see's the faces of those he had killed using his power.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:53 pm
Alicia and Alice were signing up for the spring Ball. They were almost done doing the sign-ups."Hey Alicia,I just can't wait until the spring ball, its going to be the best!"Alice Yelled quietly. "Alice keep quiet, Kunji must Sleep."Alicia Said. "Okay"Alice Sighed.
Name- Alicia and Alice Nakamura
Race- Sanguinarian
Date- Kunji Stone
Race- Demon
"Well thats done,Lets watch a movie and eat popcorn!"Alice Said Smiling.
"Oh Okay!"Alicia Said giggling  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:29 am
Kunji turns over in his sleep and lays on his side. He starts to dream about his old life befor coming to this school. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around Alicia and Alice's room. He keeps looking around not knowing what to do but he was to weak to move around.  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:39 pm
((Ok, again, Galgoon and Classic Neon, you both need to take a chill pill with the constant RPing. Go outside and get some fresh air or something. It's good for you. Don't make a page of posts just between your characters. It's very annoying and it tends to drive people who are new away. In other words, its obnoxious and not needed. Please don't do it again.))
((Side note: Puppy, dear, PM cause I have something very intriguing I want to go over with you! =D))

Jenn left her class as she headed towards the water fountain in need of some water. She knew class would get out in a few minutes, so she brought her stuff with her. She knew it was kind of mean, but she really didn't enjoy class work. She bent over the fountain as she pulled her hair aside, drinking from the bubbler.

((Shylo's lost in posts... So I'm posting him randomly again, like before...))

Shylo walked down the halls, nodding to people and smiling to others. He saw the two twins and shivered a bit, as they reminded him of these two scary girls from a horror movie. Walking past them, he ended up in the main hallway, where it was kind of quiet. He picked one of the comfy chairs, lounged in it, and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:33 pm
Rose looked at Ray's eyes "Hmm..Well since my eyes are violet red I really havent noticed the shade of pink the drops leave in my eyes...But since Rays eyes are more of a light color and the drops were made especially for my eyes that may have cause her eyes to change color" she said thoughtfully "And since Ray doesnt take the drops as daily as I do, I think the pink will vanish afterwards. So dont worry about it." she added with a smile  

candinaye

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:57 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
((Ok, again, Galgoon and Classic Neon, you both need to take a chill pill with the constant RPing. Go outside and get some fresh air or something. It's good for you. Don't make a page of posts just between your characters. It's very annoying and it tends to drive people who are new away. In other words, its obnoxious and not needed. Please don't do it again.))
((Side note: Puppy, dear, PM cause I have something very intriguing I want to go over with you! =D))

Jenn left her class as she headed towards the water fountain in need of some water. She knew class would get out in a few minutes, so she brought her stuff with her. She knew it was kind of mean, but she really didn't enjoy class work. She bent over the fountain as she pulled her hair aside, drinking from the bubbler.

((Shylo's lost in posts... So I'm posting him randomly again, like before...))

Shylo walked down the halls, nodding to people and smiling to others. He saw the two twins and shivered a bit, as they reminded him of these two scary girls from a horror movie. Walking past them, he ended up in the main hallway, where it was kind of quiet. He picked one of the comfy chairs, lounged in it, and relaxed.

(( Puppy?.. O-ok.. Well ohemgee, let me handle this, k? Guys, it's alright to post, but if you want to take it out fully, make the posts A LOT longer. Im loving that you guys aren't post one liners. But yes, like what Ohemgee said, posting a page full of your own character's interaction with eachother usually drives newcomers away because they don't want to interrupt.

What I would suggest is to get your characters back to the school if they aren't already and interact with people there instead of just yourselves. If you don't want to do that, then post most of your interactions in a PM.

K?

Now, time to PM a certain someone sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:43 pm
"Oh. Alright. Thank you Rose!" Ray said with a really big smile as she hugged her. "So glad I can see again." She said happily.

(Wow, major writers block tonight. Plus heartburn.)  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

candinaye

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:03 pm
((yeah i know how that feels -_-))

Rose was a little taken aback by the hug but she smiled. She hugged her back. "Youre welcome" she said as she pulled back. "Do you how that fight started?" she asked outloud with a serious expression  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:43 pm
"No... I was only caught in the middle of it..." Ray said, slowly looking to Ivan. The memory of him running off from her sort of hurt her, but she knew he was just protecting his pack.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Tarina Midnight

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:37 pm
Daki walked away, wondering what to do. "Maybe i should look around... couldn't hurt..." She pulled out her package from the school, and put on the necklace. She then started to walk though the school. "I wonder if I will run into anyone. What will I say if I do? What should I do if it is a wolf person?" SHe said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:54 am
Ivan saw Ray look at him and he looked down then at Nika "You should have stayed inside, Ray. I had to try and stop the violence before more people got hurt but that wasn't the case. The more people that tried to stop it, the more that got hurt." Ivan said

"Ivan, what made you want to stop the fighting?" Nika asked "You used to always get in fights, no matter where and you could have cared less, what gave you the change of heart?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:40 pm
Ray's eyes lit up, looking at Ivan. "You used fight a lot?" She asked, intrigued. "I never knew that." She said putting her hand under her chin to prop it up.

Jenn walked out of her class as the bell rang. She held a book in her arms, looking around the hallway. "I sooo hate history... So boring..." She muttered to herself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff