Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Krinna looked back at Xaec and flicked the end of her tail.
"Nia's taking me on a tour of the city."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:19 pm
Xaec flicked his tail as well, more out of mimickry than anything. "Tour of city?" He pondered on this for a moment. A 'tour', from his tenuous grasp on the common tongue, was an event where one person familiar with an area brings an unfamiliar person to make the unfamiliar person more familiar. This could prove useful. "Me want go."  

Tarrant le Sorcier

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:31 pm
"Uh... if it's okay with Nia." Krinna replied after a slight pause.
"...and you have to promise not to try to eat me." she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:37 pm
"Promise?" Xaec tilted his head. That was not a word he was familiar with. "What...promise?" he asked her, blinking in expectancy.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:59 pm
Krinna stared, blinking. She'd never had to explain that word before.
"If you say you won't do something... and then you never do it... because you said you wouldn't... then that's a promise." Krinna nodded matter-of-factly, hoping her explanation made sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:15 pm
ZombieJeff
-Erk continues to work, fighting the urge to play music over the ships intercom system.-

-haru woke up and went to erk-" what is it that you would like me to do erk?" she smiled  

Marill18

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:51 pm
Xaec rose to his hind legs and nodded. "I promise no eat Krinna." he said. After all, there were sure to be other tasty things to eat along the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:26 pm
Marcella took her time as she strolled the sidewalks of this strange new town. It certainly was unique, to say the least.
To prevent looking even more suspicious than she had at the entrance, Marci timidly put her arms at her sides and let the suitcase hang freely in her right hand. Though crumpled, her trench coat now opened freely, exposing her clothing beneath.
The young woman didn't really have any sense of direction as to where she was headed, but her inconsistent plans went something like this: She would find someplace to spend a night or two (probably the hotel), find some knowledgeable person to ask about the clans, then investigate.
Marcella sighed. She would have to wait until bitter darkness for all those escapades, however. The maximum amount of time she could spend in the sunlight was pressing. It was also high time she redyed her hair. Hopefully there was a salon somewhere around..
Outside her thoughts, the woman continued walking. Her face was lit with interest towards the town and its people. For now, she was along for the ride.

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:49 pm
"At the moment..." Erk looked over his shouler, he was in the middle of tightening some odd component with a gigantic wrench that required the use of both arms to turn.

"...You can cheer me on or sort the tools I'm done with." It was obvious he had been working hard and fast, as the tools spread all over the room.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:46 pm
Krinna winked both eyes at Xaec. "Good. Then if Nia doesn't mind, you can come with us. We've only been to one place so far, and it wouldn't be a good idea to go back there for you to see it, because it's under a sleep spell now."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:01 pm
Xaec nodded. "Lead way." he said. He returned to his normal four-legged walking position and waited for either Krinna or Nia to begin walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:04 pm
((We better wait for Nia; she's leading the tour, and Krinna has no clue where anything is so far...))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:58 pm
Just ahead, Marcella's eyes fell on some unusual characters. She blinked, speeding her pace to get a closer look. One had a tail. One was on all fours. Marci tilted her head, obviously puzzled. Here, she thought everyone had to be disguised..just like any other place in the world. But there were immortals crawling everywhere, displaying their true colours like it was their duty.
She ran her fingers through her hair slowly. If Marcella were to look in a mirror right now, she would probably have dyed caramel brown hair with brilliant white roots due to her..former nature.
Marci sighed. This place was far too confusing. She swung the suitcase slowly as she continued to stroll, staring at her feet and pondering.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:10 am
((picture.perfect.failure: btw, both Krinna and Xaec have tails and are currently on all fours, quite short and standing next to Nia, a (I think) human-looking woman... and Krinna looks like a normal black and white cat. wink ))

((Ace: I just noticed that Sou Jara posted in the absence thread saying she'd be gone for a week starting (I think) last wednesday... so let's just all chat, and maybe say we walk with Nia down the street some more, and see what happens...))

Krinna started walking down the street again, then paused, swiveling her ears. Was someone else approaching?  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:21 am
Xaec's nostrils flared, and he turned his head around to identify the new smell. His eyes honed in on an approaching figure. He crouched low to the ground, then charged forward. He lept into the air in a tremendous pounce, attemtping to tackle the newcomer. As he flew through the air, he looked back and realized he had no clue why he felt the need to do so. It just seemed to be what his head told him to do.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games