Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:01 pm
(Its okay they live in the Philippine's so in the weekend they are technically on all the time, when we sleep, when we're awake. When i'm watching you >.> <.<)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:08 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image
The clone of Ronnel entered the room quietly, looking around for the Kusakage. While Ronnel didn't think his Kage would have any problems with him training the students from the scrolls, it was always better to make sure that he wouldn't get them all hunted down for some crackpot reason.

and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Respect gets you a lot in this world...
User Image
Ronnel entered the office and spotted his clone tapping its fingers together on a seat. He walked over to it and looked at it inquiringly.
"Not a chance boss man. Haven't seen the Kage since you made me...." Ronnel frowned at this and tapped his chin in thought as he began walking out of the office. In his mind, he began running through a checklist of locations where the Kage might be.
Are you worthy of it?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo quickly ran into the office and then he leaned onto the wall with his hand, he was breathing very heavily and he was starting to get dehydrated but he had a more pressing matter at hand.

"Ronnel, I think you should attend to someone in the hospital." Nelo said as he tried to catch his breath. " There was a strange ninja and I accidentally provoked him, I'm fine but I cant say the same for him." he said as he swiped off the sweat from his forehead.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel blinked and looked at his student.
"Hospital? Alright... hang on, we'll be there in a second." The jounin laid one hand on his student's shoulder before the duo vanished into a swirl of wind, heading to the hospital.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

Sona walked up to the office and knocked on the door hard and waited.

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

A storm shadow clone came out off nowhere right behind Sona as he got there he came up behind her and reach around her grabbing her breast,"Mmmm you haven't been eating right these haven't grown much haha." Arekku said laughing as he groped her.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

"Eeek!!! oh you pervert!" She says. "Haha and you haven't changed one bit have you?" She asks turning around to face the clone.

User Image
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku didn't care much what he was called as he kept touching them,"How much can I change?" Arekku asked curiously,"I'm the Kage I'm the top of my growing I think haha." Arekku said laughing,"So what's the surprise visit?"

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

She swatted the hand away from her breast with a smile. "Remember? I promised to come back if I made it to Chunnin and I did!" She says.

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku rubbed his hands whimpering like a dog a little,"What you talking about? I thought you said to defeat my lightning haha, and trust me I gottne thousands of times stronger since then bwahaha." Arekku said laughing,"Well it's really good to see your safe I really thought you would of died by now haha glad I was wrong." Arekku said as he suddenly hugged her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

She nearly got the breath taken out of her by his death hug! "Oh ya! Well I would of came a couple days ago, but was teaching my team some justu!" She says giving him a hug back. "What have you been doing while I was gone?"

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:04 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Well same old really just teaching the next generations to be badasses haha." Arekku said smiling as he let her go,"Wow never imagine you would be teaching either how strange the world is haha."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

"You think I would stay with them teaching every justu? I left my student Yaya a scroll of Earth and let my Wind student rest up from doing Sand justu." She says crossing her arms. "Have you gotten any new students?" She asked.

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"I know that haha of course of course that is pretty obvious after all your here haha." Arekku said smiling pinching her cheeks like a little girl,"Haha a ton though I only had a few personal students, and one just became my assistant." Arekku said smiling.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games