Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

A frigid wind filled the room befoer a tall figure completely hidden appeared at the front of the classroom. A single deep green eye scanned the room, as if looking for someone. A gloved hand came up, and pointed at the boy with blades, then at the girl with lightning crackling around her.
"Angelo Nelo and Lucia I presume?" The voice seemed garbled, the result of the massive rebreather covering the lower half of the figure's face.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia let out a shriek "SENSEI A RAPIST!" Suddenly she was behind Arekku. She slowly tilted to the left and then looked at the figure.

Taking a few steps towards the figure she was laughing. "I'm just kidding. Yeah Lucia's my name." She said exhaling at the end and off her tongue was a spark of lightning.

((I'm going with Ice's decision on this ok. I dont want to get in an argument, SO I'LL LET HIM DO THE TALKING!))

Alessdmence

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:29 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku started laughing as she made a little scene though he was pretty sure she was playing though Arekku just went and patted her head not minding the lightning as he headed to Nelo,"Well guys I think you two should be in a team and well that guy an another genin could be part. Though that depends on you two.' Arekku said as he went an leaned on the wall as he waited for it events to unfold, he was though impress how much Lucia was handling her lightning.

"Mmmmm though Lucia you how much lightning do you know? And Ronnel how much do you know?" Arekku asked suddenly as he realized that Ronnel had told him about his wind and medical abilities so it couldn't be possible for him to know lightning,"Ahhh crud......" Arekku just thought to himself now.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:35 am
((*raises hand* Uhh...I know lightning! mrgreen ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:42 am
((Ummm okay me too lol, actually just looking to put nin of the village be able to work by themself so there be an academy teacher that kicks them out to chunnin or jounin maybe sannins to actually teach.......))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:59 am
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel's single eye blinked twice. That threw the mednin off like few things ever had.
"Wow. I've been called a lot of things, but never a rapist. And uh, I'm your sensei now young lady." He looked towards Arekku.
"I'm sorry, but while I hae skill in Iryou, Fuuton, Sunaton, and some skill in Genjutsu and Doton, I do not have Raiton as a, element. The best I could do is train her from the scrolls." Ronnel reached up and shoved his hood back, revealing spiky silver that shot out at odd angles.
Now then Lucia-san, Nelo-san, I'm your new sensei, Ronnel no Tenshi no Yamanaka. Pleased to meet you. Your other teammate is Tetsuo, someone I've been training whie you two were receiving training from Kusakage-sama.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Bursting into the academy gasping for air and wheezing Tetsuo stood and smiled "He-hello, My name is Tetsuo Hideki." He gasped for air and grinned to his new team mates "I'm your new Squad member."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:30 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo looked quite irritated for he just started to get used to Arekku and how Arekku would act now he hast o adjust to this other man.

Nelo sighed and then he decided to pull out his family heirloom the Dark Slayer katana. "I'll work with you. If you can teach me how to use these swords I have." Nelo said as for a seccond he glanced onto the two katanas sheathed and tied to his waist and the one he was currently holding. Nelo seemed to have his own stance holding the Dark Slayer katana in his right hand normally while he held the sheath or saya in his left pointing behind him and then his chakra flowed into the blades and they glowed white.

"I may be a new gennin but lets see." Nelo said as he charged towards Ronnel and then took a sudden step to the left and he spun clockwise meaning the the normally blunt saya would hit Ronnel first then the Dark Slayer itself but the thing is the saya thanks to the ability of Nelo would be as sharp as a regular katana and Dark Slayer itself even more sharp.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:04 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia shook her head "I dont know any lightning jutsus I just have some stored in me." she said as she just watched Nelo move with incredible speed.

"Hey are you always that rude?" Lucia said to Nelo who probably was not listening.

((nice decision ice... Nelo is hatake so he moves fast right?))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel's eye narrowed as the genin attacked, bringing his swords around in an arc at a speed higher than a genin should have. The man bent backwards, the blades passing harmlessly over him as he dropped back into a handspring, opening two jars on his pouch. As he landed on his feet, he ran through a short chain of handseals, ending with his hands laid in front of him.
"Sunaton: Suna Tsue." He spat out, the sand flowing from the jars to create a staff. He looked straight at the genin as he moulded the staff, giving it several wicked spikes.
"Fast kid, problem is, I trained as a genin with someone who's faster than you." He began spinning the staff as he hardened the sand, making it tougher than any normal weapon. He stopped the spinning and shortened the staff to the point where it could be held in one hand, which hardened it even further. Then he ran through a chain of single handed seals, causing sand to flow off the ground and out of the second jar to create a large claw of equal toughness over his free hand.
Ronnel brought the claw up and pointed it at the boy.
"I eanred my jounin rank by beating a Taijutsu master at his own game. Think a genin taijutsuist can match me?"

((You attack me why? -.-))  

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Tetsuo smiled as he watched his sensei show the agressive boy what his abilities. "Sensei is quite strong I wouldn't joke with him." Tetsuo said with his large smile he wore minutes ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo quickly jumped back and slashed harmlessly in the air diagonally and as the Dark Slayer was pointed up he twirled it a bit then sheathed it behind his back.

"I've had enough." Nelo said but not in the tone that he sounded defeated more like he was irritated.

Nelo rubbed his forehead a bit then let out a sigh but it sounded like a groan. "You are strong I dont doubt that but the problem is..." Nelo said as he took steps back towards Arekku "Half of the time you dont know what you are talking about."

Nelo was not the type of gennin to be persuaded so easily and the mere fact that Ronnel confused swordsmanship with taijutsu made him think that this person would not be of any help. "I admire your loyalty." he said to Tetsuo with a slight nod he seemed to respect the boy more than Ronnel.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((its just my RPC's personality nothing RL personal.))  

Ice_Cubex

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:06 am
Tetsuo smiled to the boy "I'm Tetsuo Hideki Nice to meet you," Tetsuo said holding out his hand. His emerald eyes reflected kindness and happiness. He wore a strange dark blue that contrasted heavily with his bright bush like hair.

(you're from the Philippine's aren't you, one of Havock's friends.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:16 am
Nelo Angelo

Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo slowly walked towards Tetsuo keeping a distance from Ronnel as he walked. "Nelo Hatake Angelo." he said as he took Tetsuo's extended hand but it was in his nature to keep the handshake short and then he started to back away.

As Nelo was a distance way from Ronnel again he started to think "He uses sand and he mentioned earth also Fuuton a real master of ninjutsu but thats not what I need. Even if he can teach me what I need from nowhere he just says he is my new sensei I cant accept that." Nelo kept his hands on the sheathed Dark Slayer just in case something would happen.

((Not filipino but I know havock. How'd you guess, the time I'm on? ))  

Ice_Cubex

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games