Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

The medic rose as quickly as she could, grabbing Yun's hand. "No." Rini moved in front of him, placing a hand on his chest to stop his movement and steady him. "You can't. You're in no condition to fight." She gently guided him back to the shelter of the trunk and forced him to sit. Considering his condition, this would not be too hard to accomplish. "You'll only make things worse, Pops. Look, you've already reopened your wound."

She motioned to the fresh wave of red that bloomed across his stomach as she knelt and peeled open his shirt to inspect the torn stitches. After a sharp sigh, she looked up and called out to one of the nearby nurses for some supplies to treat him. She could feel her chakra roiling unsteadily -- fluctuating dangerously. No medic in their right mind would risk attempting to heal someone with their chakra reserves in such turmoil. The woman could easily kill him by accident without the proper control. Usually Rini's control was impeccable, but for some strange reason she could not manage reign her chakra into submission. Why? She shook her head, deciding to determine that later.

When the nurse returned, Rini took the offered supplies and set to cleaning and re-stitching Yun's wound -- doing her best to ignore the bright blood staining her fingers.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 531

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 am
Aki arrived at the Tree through the tunnel and did not hesitate to waste anytime. With a sharp wave of her hand the massive amount of living metal wrapped around her body unwrapped and reformed the incredibly large column. The metal would spread out and encase the evacuees and the tree itself. Aki leaned against the living metal wall outside and leered at the hospital battle in the distance.

Creating an opening in the metal wall Aki called for her clones with a sharp whistle. They all left the protective bubble and surrounded the kage. "Sweep through the village and send everyone you see out of the walls of Kusa, Also if you see Hiro send him to me. I need his skills." The clones nodded sharply and left. She had a plan that would hopefully contain the battle at least yet allow them to keep their distance. Aki wanted him to utilize the roots of the tree and form a barrier around the battle, possibly even detain the battlers. Looking at the wall of living metal she pressed her hand to it, trying to consider what would be best for not only those inside but the tree as well. The metal would withstand almost any blow it took and would protect the tree and the people within. But what if it took too much and the defense crumbled? Curling her fist with a grit of her teeth, she decided she would take that risk. At least the rest of the village would be out and in the safety of Grass country.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini rocked back on her heels when the stitching was completed and stood with a faint grunt. "Stay put, pops," she instructed Yun sternly, ever willing and ready to slip into her medic's personae. "I mean it. You'll do no good straining yourself, and you can't take back Kiri if you're dead." The woman smiled wryly before turning and picking her way to where Aki stood with her hand against the metal wall that now served as their shield against the chaos of battle at the ruins of the hospital.

"I can't really say 'I'm sorry' in this situation, Aki, seeing as my hands were not -- in any way -- involved in it." She frowned in the general direction of the fight. "I don't know what Kleine thinks he's doing. Trust me, if he's still alive by the time this is over, I'm going to be having some serious words with him." Rini glanced sideways at the Kusakage. "Though I get the feeling you'll want a bit more than just words, ne?"

She let out a sharp sigh. "This wasn't supposed to happen this way. Everything's falling apart. I -- I don't --" Rini's face creased as another wave of pain radiated through her abdomen. Her breath hissed through her teeth as she bent slightly forward and placed a fist against the metal wall to steady herself. Faintly, she was aware of Jashin's voice in the back of her mind. . . . seven . . . eight . . . nine . . . Her chakra churned and she could not collect her thoughts well enough to demand either mentally or verbally what the [censored] was going on. All she could do was focus on her breathing and wait it out.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 530

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 pm
A surged of chakra moved though the roots and up into the tree of life. A humanoid form formed in the center as the tree let out a pulse of life. Deep in the tree the presence stayed.  

Masumi H Dekata

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu Had followed the group, getting clumped in with the civilians. The urge to help filled him, so he began assisting the shinobi organizing people. After a few minutes, he picked up on something, turning to face the source, he found himself looking upon a weak and painful Rini. "Kaimu..." Came the girls voice, and before she finished, he was by Rini's side.

The man awkwardly placed a hand on her shoulder, moving her into a sitting position against the meal wall. "Hey, are you going to be ok?" he asked, completely unsure of what to do in this situation.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 am
User ImageUser Image

. . . fifteen . . . sixteen . . . seventeen . . . Rini did not object when Kaimu helped her to the ground, and she leaned her head back to press against the wall, eyes closed. Jashin's counting -- though she was unsure yet what or why he was counting -- continued to drone in the back of her mind as the pain tightened. She put her hand over Kaimu's, doing her best not to squeeze it too tightly but still drawing some shred of comfort from the contact. . . . thirty-five . . . thirty-six . . . thirty-seven . . .

Slowly, the pain faded, and after a softly mumbled fifty-one, Jashin fell silent and withdrew from the forefront of Rini's thoughts. Catching her breath, the High Priestess slowly opened her eyes to meet Kaimu's crimson gaze -- Sin's gaze, though she could not bring herself to be indignant or furious of the continued slight at this particular point in time. "Yeah . . . it's gone. I -- I'm fine," she managed after a moment, though she made no attempt to stand. Her legs felt like jelly as it was, so she would not trust herself on her feet.

The woman continued to hold his hand, though a bit more loosely now, as she closed her eyes again and forced herself to relax -- her body, at least. Her mind continued to race in an attempt to diagnose the pain. What was it? Where did it come from? Why was it happening? One of her hands rested lightly on her stomach, and she cracked her eyes open and dropped her gaze to it. Her thoughts ground to a halt. It could not be . . . . . could it?

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 529

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The man felt disgusted. He looked around at the wounded and scared, his eyes falling on the former Mizukage, seeking to fight on even when nearly dead himself. "Why do you people fight? What good is there in taking the life of another? I see no pleasure in the action, and with the power of Ninjutsu, it only risks the lives of others." He had more he wished to say, but watching Rini's gaze snap to her stomach, he was flooded with fear. Would those children be ok?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the woman healing him.

"You..."

His head hurt from what had happened and the fight going on around the tree at the hospital. Tears began to fall from his eyes as he looked at his battlescarred hand.

"I have failed...I have failed as the Mizukage and as a protector of my home..."

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

"L-Luna...."

Yun let out a sigh and chuckled. A tear was seen coming from his eye as well.

"Being healed by ya again....just look at me, how I became Mizukage I will never know....I'm so weak."

(I had to delete my post and redo it because I didnt see the one after where Rini healed you too)

Preface: A figure in a purple cloak comes to the tree on the back ofa four tailed wolf with red eyes. The woman gets of the wolf quietly and walks instantly for the man somewhat unconcious on the ground. She does not take of her cloak but looks around at the members here, and in a montone, somewhat robotic voice says, "Healing Hands." Her hand is fileld with purple and silver chakra, and the mans body begins to repair itself. Her voice returns to normal but is still montone "We must live...to fight another day... no? No more...running off." She takes a small blanket out from her back and crushes it into a ball, putting it under the mans head who is lying on the ground now. "Stay...I will be right back."

The woman, whose hood was still covering her face, but her eyes were clear, walked over to Rini and the ninja surronding her. She did not hesistate, but leaned down and hugged the girl, not so young now. She did not care for the consequences.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:42 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

User Image

"You..."

His head hurt from what had happened and the fight going on around the tree at the hospital. Tears began to fall from his eyes as he looked at his battlescarred hand.

"I have failed...I have failed as the Mizukage and as a protector of my home..."

-edited-  

Cain the Blade

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the hooded girl approached, Kaimu positioned himself between her and Rini. "don't touch her." he said, extending a hand and successfully preventing the girl from touching her daughter. Kaimu had no idea who the girl was, or that what he was doing was rude, but he had prevented anyone from touching Rini at risk of her harming her. From what she had seen of humans, they tended to be violent and destructive creatures. He would not allow them to harm were he saw that he could. Kaum's eyes seemed to flash golden as he felt the urge to attack, to stop any form of contact from ever occurring, the blood lust began to grow stronger, only propelled further due to the battle of beasts raging nearby.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

"If you were him, you would understand," Rini mumbled in response to Kaimu's question. She glanced back up to find his gaze on her stomach as well -- a gaze filled with fear for the twins. Her hand moved from his to cup his cloth-covered cheek, hoping to draw his attention back to her so she could search those eyes again in hopes of finding her love. "You feel a bit of it, don't you? A bit of the reason why? That fear -- the fear for the loss of life -- for the loss of something very precious. That fear leads to a drive to protect that precious something with both hands -- with all you have -- even if it means killing another . . . or sacrificing your own life." She sighed and dropped her hand away, closing her eyes and repeating, "If you were him, you would understand . . ."

Rini was so focused on his presence and the hope of Sin's return -- on top of attempting to reign in her chakra and locate the source of the pain -- that she did not notice the approach of a stranger until Kaimu's hand vanished from her shoulder and his voice sounded sharply above her. Rini cracked her eyes open again and peered up with faint curiosity, drawn from her inward search for answers. The fact that Kaimu was protecting her brought warmth to Rini's chest to counteract the confusion over this new arrival. Who was she and what did she want? There seemed to be something familiar about the woman-- something in the eyes . . .

The High Priestess drew a sharp breath. It was Luna! She was still alive! The expression of surprise and delight on her face, however, quickly vanished, to be replaced by an odd mixture of fear and horror. Did Luna know what had happened -- that Rini was responsible for Yun's current condition? Was the older medic -- Rini's adopted mother now -- here to punish her? Rini struggled to her feet, keeping one hand on the metal wall and the other over her stomach as she edged behind Kaimu -- who seemed more than happy to continue protecting her from possible threats. "L-Luna? I -- I mean -- m-mother? What -- what are you doing here? How did you -- why are you -- what do you want?" On some level, Rini was aware that her current stress levels were not good for the twins and she needed to remain calm, but in the current situation, calm was the perhaps one of the last things she would be able to manage.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 528

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Luna took off her hood revealing her face. For someone who was older she looked so young. Her eyes expressed the warmth she felt but Luna could feel the stress Rini was feeling like a wave of heat. Luna bowed deeply to Kaimu and Rini and said in a monotone but bell-like voice."I'm sorry for my absence...but I had to make sure my home was safe...but when Yun got hurt I could sense something was wrong so I came here." Luna still had her Byakugan activated and could sense the three chakra lines in Rini but only displayed the knowledge through a slight smile. she eyed Kaimu and said."My name is Luna Bravenheart head medic of the Mist wife of Yun Sung mother of Rini. Thank you for protecting her.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm
Yun looked at Luna. He then let out a sigh and looked back down at the floor.

"No longer am I mizukage....nor am I worthy to call myself a ninja of the Mist...."  

Cain the Blade

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces