Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 am

Nightshade took a few seconds to compose and redress, smiling all the while. He stepped back out the cave and looked at the group, letting his eyes linger on Az before they shifted on.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:36 am

"Yeh right, like it would be easy to bump into one of our buddies." Just then Jamato appears and freezes them. "Holy s[bleep]t that was very convienient. Hmm, yeh like their would be a bunch of barely naked women falling from the sky." He looks up, "No?, damm. So umm ahh" "Jamato" "Jamato, how you doin?" he asked jamato with a nasty cut on the forehead. "Hey man, where's everybody" a black eyed Coop asked

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 am

Jamato rose a brow and looked at them"Could it be that someone kicked into your butts?"He grinned and let the ice dissapear and took their hands"Well..."THen the three were shortly surrounded by shadows and appeared next to Azzura"Here.."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm

"So I'm guessing you want us to answer questions that you have for us like where we've been and what we have been doing before or after the fight?" Coop asked jokingly.

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Nightshade watched the new people. He didnt know them but since they were here unbound he wasnt worried about them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 pm

As Azzura saw them she ran over them and hit both"Where were you two!?"She said angry while crossing her arms"I was worried..and what happend!?"

Jamato laughed"Oh...well I want to knwo thsi too but i think i will leave you three alone"He then quickly walked into the cave.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:20 pm

((Hold up, did u say they were surronded by shadows?))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

elaise ran into the cave dragging cero behind her. she saw the twins and smiled slightly before saying " were have you two been? we were all worried, fang told me about the fight." she looked at cero smiling at him slightly hoping that the brothers wouldn't do anything foolish like attack him.

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 pm

((He used normal shadows to bring you to the cave ..not the creatures called shdows...oh confusing XD)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:38 pm

"Hey ahh ahhhh! easy Azzura we're injured here. See." Coop points to his black eye.
"Oh Coop surely missed you" and Dave does some moking kissing sounds
"I will murder you" Coop said in a low, annoyed, growly voice.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 pm

She laughed and hugged both"I missed your stupid comments!!"she stated,as she pushed both to the ground"Sit down i will heal you!!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 pm

"Well we're glad to see you, and you to Elaise. Sorry to bail out on you guys like that but we were called to take a test. It happens once in a while. It's to measure how much progress we made with our skills."

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:59 pm

after elaise had entered the cave she sat down on the floor with her back against the wall, she watched as fang walked over and flopped down next to her she knew he was in pain from the gash on his back so she rubbed more herbs on the wound gently before slowly stroking his head.
she wasn't feeling very talkative at the moment so just listened to the conversations going on around her.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Cero sat beside Elaise and looked to Fang"Thanks that you helped me earlier.."He said slowly.He then closed his eyes but opend them as Verdruss landed onto his shoulder"Hey!"

Azzura smiled"Getting kille dis no part of your training i hope?"She joked as she started to heal their wounds"wWhat happend to you!?Did you fight against a Lizard man!?"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games