Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:01 pm
(( .... Damn, Rose-chan. She lied to me then.. -snaps figures- oh well. Thank you for telling me though. Hera-chan will go to the school though, maybe do something to prank Zeus. -grins- ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 pm
((XD well then go right ahead and mess with him, lol. Just take it easy on Ares....LOL))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 am
(I told you didn't i? @.@ I'm sry Blossom-chan T.T *huggles Blossom-chan* I didn't mean it)

Ella grunted as she got slammed into the wall, but at last second she had grabbed his hand and turned him around to where he slammed into the wall as well. Suddenly feeling the impact on her back she let go, then grunted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 am
He grunted as he hit the wall and chuckled backing from her a bit. "Always did enjoy sparring with you." He grinned at her then feigned to the right only to come with a left hook into her gut, then following through with his right knee in the same area.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 am
Ella chuckled,"Why thank you.." She joked, blocking his hook then flipped over to avoid the knee. She side stepped beside him then flicked his nose. "Your predictable too.." She said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 am
Ares smirked as from his side position his leg came striking downward to strike her leg and he swung his fist immediately after to strike her.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:13 am
Ella chuckled, blocking the kick then grabbed his fist in mid-swing. She turned it to where she again had his arm behind his back and this time he was face to face with the wall. "Do you surrender?" She joked playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 am
Ares knew he could easily use his strength to push off, but as he said in the rules just a basic spar. So instead he grunted and popped his arm out of his socket and spun around backhanding her with his other hand. After that he slammed his shoulder into the wall popping it back into place.
"Not that easy sweetums."

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 am
Ella backed off then watched him for a bit before chuckling at his comment. "It's never fun if its easy.." She said with a shrug then punched aiming at his torso as the other arm was ready to block.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:44 am
Ares took the punch and used her momentum to grab her wrist and pull her foward so she continued the momentum til she collided with him. He wrapped both arms about her and raised his hands until the were clasped behind her head with her arms high in the air as he held her under her arms.
"You give?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:00 am
Ella grunted as she struggled slightly, he had her perfectly. Like a bird trapped in a cage She thought as she pouted. "You sly little fox..." She muttered then struggled again only to fail miserably. "If you know me, then you know I never give up..ever." She added as she started to glare at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 am
Ares chuckled again. "Of course not, wouldnt respect you if you didnt have that fire in ya...question is how are you going to get out of my hold? Or do you even want to?" He winked mischievously and grinned.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 am
Poseidon grinned, "So were is it that we are racing to anyway" he said running right behind her.

Zeus looked at Persephone, "I am sorry daughter, but there was nothing I could do" he said with sadness in his eyes. I have way to many childern he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:10 am
Ella rolled her eyes, blushing slightly at how close they were. "I can get free if I want to..just haven't figured out how to." She said, for some reason avoiding eye contact. I could use my legs to somehow kick him, but I can't really..hmm.. She thought, trying to figure out how to.

Bella chuckled then stopped as she opened the gate. "Here, silly." She said then ran to the swing and sat on it. "This has to be the only place I can truly relax." She thought out loud then started to swing as she giggled like a small child.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:19 am
Poseidon laughed at Bella giggling like a child, he sat down on the swing next to her. "Hey Bella, with all thoes men chasing after you did you ever once chase after one of them?" he said to her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games