Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Pi

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:25 pm
((@iFunkeh Cookeh: I think you accidentally put me in with the slaves! I believe rooms 10 and 4 of the Manor Creatures are open... Just because I'm pretty sure I used the Manor Creature's character form.. 3nodding ))
((@...Everyone?: Can anyone help me mesh in, please?))
((Attention: I write way too much, but please read it all?))

Ava woke with the cliched 'start'. She gasped, trembling and doused with sweat, from the nightmare she'd been trapped in. Demons don't have nightmares, she mused, but if I'm a succubus, am I a demon? Shaking her head to clear those kinds of thoughts, she started to think of why she was even here, in the Manor. Without noticing, she began to speak aloud. "I'm supposed to hunt and seduce a human boy, but I doubt if they even have any male servants here. All I've seen are girls so far, although I could check again... And what about Laurent? He's the one-" She halted, and blushed with what was certainly an un-succubus like thought, a succubus in love? Again, she shook her head in that queer side-to-side motion humans employed. If you were going to make a decidedly negative body motion, she thought, you might as well employ the efforts of your entire body. With this thought, Ava decided to call a halt on the brain-work and move her attentions to that of the regular succubus kind... Clothing!
After deciding on, out of all the devilishly seductive costumes her mother had packed, a somewhat moderate ensemble; Ava turned to look in her full-length mirror. Brown waves arranged over the slim shoulders, raven-tinted lace dress, formfitting and flexible to the thigh, with sleeves that included a ring in each sleeve for her mid-fingers to slip through. All over a silken black 'jumpsuit' that ended in hotshorts and had no straps. A black, leather, knee-high pair of what the humans called 'gladiator sandals', and 'goth' eye make-up to accentuate her scarlet eyes completed the look, and a delicate silver circlet with a ruby set as a browstone finished the look while making sure all were aware that this 'human (in appearance) girl' was no servant or pet.
Ava decided that, looking so good, this might as well be the day she finally left her room. Laurent being the only one she'd met (and exchanged even a few words with) so far, she decided to meet the others whom she knew lurked around the castle. This decided, she set a course for the main hallway, looking to ascend to the others' domains. But being a graceful-looking klutz, this of course, was when she tripped and fell to promptly produce a most undemonic blush.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:32 pm
Within Drakes room, crashes and shouts of anger and pain can be heard. lights can be seen coming out from under the door. flames seep out from out under the door  

The Rogue Butler

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image[[lol, sorry 'bout that. sweatdrop ]]

"I'm glad that you like it." He said, as he kissed her. "Anywhere you'd like to go?" Damien asked. "Or would you prefer to stay here?"

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:37 pm
"So many places so little time....And I do still have to work. I don't know where to go"she said lying the rose on the bed.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image"Don't worry about work." He insisted.

[[writer's block...]]

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:51 pm
"Ok, but since I'm your...girlfriend now do I still have to work here or am I considered something else?"she asked out-of-the-blue. She picked up the rose again.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:57 pm

"Run, Vayne! Go!"
"Mother!"

A sword pierced her heart and took her life. Her blood sputtered out of her body, splashign Vayne. Even when he was older, he still wasn't able to save her. The Vile King turned to him, his hellish armor shining in reflection of the fire. "You're next boy." The sword stuck out at Vayne, about to pierce his chest and then...

...he woke up. Every night the same thing. Humans think recurring nightmares are bad. Vayne agreed. His nightmare had been recurring for 10,000 years, however. He sat up in his bed and turned on the lamp. He scratched at his head and threw the coveres away. "All I need," He said quietly to himself. "Is a way to kill a Fallen God. But that in itself seems like too much to ask for." His other self stirred. His devil blood was boiling. Seig sighed and closed his eyes, fighting back the urge to kill.

Even demons don't want to kill things as much as he did. Was it because of his ties to the Vile King? Or was it because of what the Vile King did to his mother?

...10,000 years of torture. Of repent. Of planning.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:04 pm
Akisa crossed her long lean legs over one another and stared into the fire intently, blocking out the rest of reality. Her past seemed to flash in the embers and every horrible memory seemed to be in it. "I guess being here, is better then being back home." she muttered. She tilted her head back and ran a hand through her fushia locks of hair. "But how long do i have to be here...i am only human after all."  

ToxxiicMuffiins

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:14 pm
User Image"Of course not." Damien replied, as he looked solemnly at her. "I love you and consider you as my girlfriend."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:21 pm
Vayne slid on his white coat and closed the front. He walked downstairs, looking for something to keep his mind away from his bloody past. He remembered everyone that had tried to help him. He remembered the way that they met a horrible and bloody end.

But most of all he remembered his mother. Her caring eyes, and the way she made fear go away with one smile.

How her face was forever frozen in a mask of horror, hate, and pain as her life was cut down.

That thought sent shivers down Vayne's spine. His eyes flashed red and he blacked out. His body continued to stand in that spot as his soul and mind looked far ahead.

Vayne opened his eyes to find himself in a war-tattered landscape. Corpses of humans and demons alike, mutilated. Bloody. Destroyed. In the center of everything were two men, clad in armor. They were dueling, each equipped with similar Claymore swords. The man in the demonic armor cleaved off the helmet of the other man.

He was a young man, bleeding profusely from the forehead. As their battle continued, more demons and humans stormed the battle field. The man in armor sliced of the young mans head, and all the demons roared with pleasure. The man removed his helmet.

It was Vayne.

Vayne watched as the older version of himself lead the demons to cut through the army of humans. Then, as none other than Vayne's father, the Vile King marched on to the landscape to declare victory, the older Vayne bowed to him.

"I...join him? No....."

Vayne's eyes turned black as his soul and mind returned. He sat on a chair and didn't move, didn't breathe, didn't blink. He was struggling to keep down the bile rising in his throat, as he was also trying to stop the evil part of him, the Vile Prince from emerging and trying to kill.

He wouldn't let it happen again.

Nero Cullen

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:33 pm
Drake bursts out of his room cheering and shoutin "I'VE DONE IT!!!! I'VE FINNALY DONE IT!!!!" the then runs through the hallways cheering.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:50 pm
Akisa hears someone yelling triuphantly, but decides not to move and remains sitting on the couch. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed. If anyone was going to make her do work in this castle they'd be in for a surprise. "Wow, someone is excited." she decided to comment, on the person's behavior.  

ToxxiicMuffiins

Doctor Pi

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:43 pm
((Oh geez.... I feel like the lnely character now.. Ummm... Are my long pieces of text that unnerving? emo Lolz Is ANYONE available to socialize? This might be my last post for the night... By the way.))

Ava picks herself up, with a flick of her finger she dusts herself off, but as she's about to finally hit the top of the stairs... Bam! Tripping her way, into a young man, red-headed and decked out in a white coat, she falls once more. Hearing an enthusiastic shout of, "I've done it! I've finally done it!!" from down the hall and glancing at a white haired boy streak out of the room, she glances up at the unfortunate young man. Shooting a charming grin accompanied by a becoming blush, Ava unconciously smooths her hair, "Oh, I'm sorry!" She stumbles over the words. "Umm, someone sounds happy, doesn't he... Well, you look new! You're...?" As she trails off, waiting for an answer, Ava stands and leans against the banister curving down the stairway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:52 pm
(I like long posts, gives me something to do.)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ToxxiicMuffiins

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:00 pm
((Akisa needs someone to post with too. crying ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games