Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:34 pm
"My name is Dante Echoes. I am not your lost friend, Gil." Dante said, looking over at her with his one eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 pm
"Ahh, yes.. The one difference between the two of you.." Demi sighed, stretching out her arms. "I'm sorry to poke and prod where I probably don't belong, but Dante.. Could you tell me more about yourself.. Before the atmospheric entry accident.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm
Dante said nothing for a moment, before looking at Demi.
"Even I do not know anything beyond that point..." he said before the entire ship rocked.
"!?"

The ship was being attacked by Sol-Neo once again. Grim led the attack.
"...Roggshide has made it clear that Lieutenant-Commander Geno is our priority on this mission..." he said over the channels of the wave of Gera-Dogas he led.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 pm
((Something tells me he's not Gil... Yet, I'll accuse him anyway.))

"Then how can you know?!" Demi snapped at a glare, ignoring the rocking on the ship. "We'll finish this later." She growled, bolting off for the hanger.

"And just how are we suppose to get him out?!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 pm
"Aim for the bow of the cruiser...The blueprints show that is where the hangar is. We attack that, and the cells are just around the corner. We won't have enough time to take over the ship because of the pirates..."

Geno just grinned in his cell, knowing exactly what was happening.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:01 pm
"Don't think you're getting out." A guard glared over at Geno. "We have to many on our side for you to get out."

"Hopefully we won't kill him in the process." Olskey sighed, launching his missile pods at the bow.

Demi paused for a moment, watching the missiles shot out by the Bolinoak head straight for the hanger. Before anymore time could be wasted, she was launching out, shooting down the missiles before they could get to close. "If you guys think you're getting him back then you're dead wrong!!" She barked, flying in the direct path of the hanger.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:12 pm
Dojime woke suddenly when the ship shook. "steep accent NOW!" he ordered seeing Olskey headed for the bow. The ship pointed upwards to avoid the missiles but Demi was already there. "scramble all fighters!" he ordered over the inter com.

Cai woke and ran to the hanger, her drones went back to her room.

((i think he's Gil xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 pm
A wave of soldiers went right past Demi without hesitation. A few were bound to get past her.

Dante was able to launch, but, just like with Demi, a group of the wave that had past her got past Dante, but with less numbers as they reached the hangars...Grim was among them.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:21 pm
"Oh no you don't!!" Demi exclaimed, chasing down past the group that had somehow managed to get to the hanger. Her eyes locked right onto Grim, the only one who probably served the most serious threat..

"NOT SO FAST!" Olskey laughed, suddenly appearing in front of her with his Gundam's arm stretch out, the hand crashing right into the Tallgeese's face. "Can't have you bugging Grim now again, especially when we're after Geno."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 pm
"intruders in the hanger. internal defense units respond," He ordered over the com again.

Cai was in the hanger. Seeing the group of enemy soldiers that had got in she called her drones back to her. They moved quickly down the hall and circled around her. She ran to the holding cells.

What fighters that could launch before the soldiers reached the hanger did, though it wasn't many. A wave troops entered the hanger and shot any enemy they saw on sight. The rest of the pilots launched then quickly turned around to fight the gundams in the hanger.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 pm
Eight Sol-Neo suits were now inside the hangar. Four of them remained active to deal with other mobile suits, shooting them down with mortar-fire, while four others exited their cockpits. Grim entered the hanger last and exited as well.
"We must move quickly. The Pirates have already been alerted." Grim said, leading them straight toward the holding cells...They were prepared for any resistance...Their assault rifles proved that.

Dante continued to keep as many moblile suits from entering the hangar as possible...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:33 pm
"NOBODY LEAVES THIS PRISON ALIVE!!" A commander shouted as the guards began to bunker down and take cover, waiting for the rescue party to make their appearance. He shot a glre at Geno, sneering. "Damn traitor. Should have killed you when we had the chance."

"God damn it! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" Demi growled, the Tallgeese's whip wrapping itself around the Bolinoak. She then hurled him away from herself, flying off back for the hanger again before the shield latched onto her leg, AGAIN.

"Would you quit moving already!! GOD!! You're so annoying!!" Olskey grumbled, flinging her at the ship, causing a large dent to form in it's side where the Tallgeese crashed into it.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:33 pm
"I'm going to the holding cells take over," Dojime got up form his chair, downed the rest of the mountaindew, and ran out of the hanger. He went first to the armory and grabbed an assault rifle.

Cai reached the holding cells before they did. two black drones followed her in. She took a key and hid in one of the cells, leaving her two drones next to the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 pm
The door was suddenly kicked down as a grenade was thrown into the room.

Geno saw the move coming and jumped behind the bed.

Gun-fire was heard throughout the cell.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 pm
"Dojime!" Demi barked, raising her shield to block an attack from the Bolinoak's axe. "Report! What's going in there?! I'm hearing explosions and gun fire!"

"It's called the rescue attempt is working you dingbat!!" Olskey snapped, grabbing the Tallgeese's arm and crushing it slowly. "GOD! How can anyone be this stupid?!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games