Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:36 pm
Lee laughed abit, "so are you gonna tell her or are we gonna keep it a secret between us," he said half jokingly and half laughingly. It didnt matter if she told Yuki or not cause sooner or later Yuki would find out and still probably be mad, "well I think you should tell her as soon as she wakes up then," he said thinking she might appriciate it more that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:45 pm
Yukiko paused, and then slowly nodded. "I guess you're right," she agreed, and then suddenly smirked, though faintly. "So... if she suddenly freezes and turns cherry red, odd are I told her." She laughed quietly to herself, one tail curling around over her waist. She set her hands upon it, playing lightly with the silvery white fur.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:50 pm
Lee laughed and shook his head, "Ill probably have to chase her down when I see her cause she will be embarrassed to see me too," he said laughing lightly still. "Would she be jealous," he asked still slightly laughing to himsefl and curiously wanting to know. "If so then I probably should even it out for her then," he said laughing abit more, "wait that would make her more red than a rose I bet," he finished and slowed his breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:59 pm
Yukiko laughed, nodding. "She probably would try to make a run for it, and..." She trailed off, frowning slightly. Would Yuki be jealous? It kind of was like kissing her, but she wasn't really awake for it so she didn't know.. and they were basically two different people. It was very possible she'd be jealous. She shrugged, looking back at Lee. "You might have to even it out," she grinned, supressing a laugh. "Careful though; she might pass out from the shock." Of course, she wasn't sure if that would happen, but she couldn't rule it out.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:11 pm
Lee nodded smiling aswell, "well you are her in a way and then you are not," he said nodding, "ill surprise her and even it out at the same time, Ill tell her in other words just get her to me when she wakes up," he said laughing abit but still smiling to Yukiko. "I just hope I dont have to chose between you two since you are both one with another," he said smirking and looking down now, "becasue I feel the same way toward both you and her," he finished looking back to Yukiko.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:27 pm
Yukiko paused for a second, head tilted slightly to one side. "I'll still be telling her though, so she doesn't think I'm hiding it from her..." she said quietly, and then quieted to think about what else he'd just said. "You won't.. have to choose," she said softly. "At some times, we actually are both in control at once. It's difficult to do, and usually happens when she's in a fight and I'm providing back up." She shrugged slightly, still playing absently with her tail. "I think.. we both feel the same about you too," she said with a small nod.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Lee nodded, "agreed," he said as he looked back to the ground, "well I wont lie to you both and say I chose you and then turn around and say I chose her," he said half smiling, "that's just wrong, and only a b*****d would want to do that. I dont know what will happen but I'll take it when it gets here," he said nodding.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:49 pm
Yukiko hesitated, and then slowly nodded. "Yeah.." she said quietly, a slight frown upon her face. She felt sort of bad. If they were two different people, then they wouldn't have to worry about things like this. And, if she hadn't dumbly asked him to kiss her, this whole situation wouldn't be happening. She sighed, closing her eyes for a second. "I think.. she'll wake up pretty soon."  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:00 pm
Lee took her face in his hand and smirked, "I know what you are thinking and dont, cause if you wouldnt have asked i would have and it probably would turn out the same. No regrets is what i live by," he finished smiling still. It would have happened the same way, he was just wondering what he had to do now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:18 pm
Yukiko blinked and then glanced at him, staring for a moment until she smiled. "Heh, you would have?" she asked with a small laugh. "...ok, no regrets." She folded her arms across her chest, eyes closing. "Any minute now," she said, a bit more quietly. She could tell Yuki was beginning to stir. To be honest, she was a little nervous about what would happen once she woke up. But, she guessed she'd just wait and see what happened.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:31 pm
Lee waited to see as he knew Yukiko was waiting aswell. Yuki must be on her way from waking up now, this was going to be a blast now. He laughed lightly to himself thinking the worst would probably happen of it though he wasnt alwasy so pessimistic. This situation wa new to him so he really was clueless as to what to do.

[sorry for the delay, phone trouble]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:46 pm
[No problem]

Yukiko blew out slowly, and then her body went limp for a split second. Her eyes opened again, and suddenly Yuki was in control. She looked up, jumping slighlty as she saw she was still sitting in Lee's lap, her face instantly red. She thought Yukiko would've definitely left... And then Yukiko told her, nice and blunt. Yuki... he kissed me. And before Yuki could ask why, she explained. Because I asked him to. Yuki actually froze, her eyes wide as she sat in silence for a second. And then she suddenly lurched away, trying to get off of him. "I-I'm s-s-sorry!"

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:51 pm
Lee sat them both up but kept his arms where they were, "its okay dont be sorry, so truthfully tell me how you feel anout it," he asked hoping she wouldnt try to run cause he felt comfortable where he was at the moment and didnt really want to move. "I know she has told you from your expressions, so tell me how you honestly feel about it,' he asked calmly and in an understanding voice to Yuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:55 pm
Yuki froze, and bit her lip as she stared at the ground. How did she feel? She bowed her head slightly, bangs falling into her face to hide it almost completely. She was fully aware of how red it was. "Um, I-I..." she began, and then bit her lip again. How could she admit that she.. wished it'd been her? Of course, Yukiko could hear her thoughts, and was smirking quietly to herself somewhere in the back of Yuki's mind.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:08 pm
Lee cupped her face into his hand, "looking into her eyes, "hey, truely, how do you feel about it," he said again calmly as he held her face in his hand. He knew that in the bacl of Yuki's mind Yukiko was listenning and knew how Yuki felt but he wanted to hear it from Yuki so he kept his eyes to hers. "I promise I wont be frightened by your answer," he said smiling, "I probably feel the same way about you," he said wondering how she felt towards it all.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff