Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zuril

5,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:59 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Kiyuge. I was also randomly invited...
Umm I'm 15 and my Birthday is on December 6. I play volleyball, write stories, Rp, play video games, Draw, eat, and sleep. I haven't surfed this guild's waves so I don't know much about it yet... So yeah. Nice to meet you all. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:57 pm
"Konichiwa! mrgreen

I'm Hiddo, was recently randomly invited to this guild.

I am 15 years of age currently, and have been avidly role-playing for almost 4 years now. I was homeschooled until this year, when I entered my freshman year of high school. I placed third in a state-competition for technical drawing recently, (not that I mean to brag or anything... ;D). I tend to write really literate, some people have been amazed at my age when I role-play, because apparently I write on a college level. Oh, also, I'm a huge geek. In all senses. And I have a possibly unhealthy robot-obsession. I heart technology/machines.

Oh, and FYI: I'm really a girl. Haha. I used to have a female avi, but I changed it this year as a little inside-joke for one of my friends. Now, I've just gotten used to a male avatar, and almost like it better. He just doesn't look as good in lingerie. xd

I dearly want to start RPing, but I'm truly lost as to where to start. I will make my character soon, but I still want to get an idea of where to begin, first... User Image "

Hiddochi wolf

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 pm
Welcome Kiyuge! Welcome Hidochi! I hope you enjoy yourselves here!

You can begin by making profiles for your characters ^^ http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15432577  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:54 pm
Hello, everyone!

My name is Amber. I am 20 years old and currently reside in North Texas. I like to read and cook. I love animals and hope to become a Humane Law Officer one day. :3 I despise animal abusers and homophobes.

I own four guilds, so I do not know how much I will be posting in this guild, but I will try my best...  

Kibby47

The_Elegant_Beast

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:14 pm
Ummm Hi there, I'm Josh; here due to random selection. I'm 17, I love to draw, cook, bake, play, and listen to music. I'm easy to please really. I'm gay, great whit, very nice but a tad shy, and a MASSIVE otaku...like scary obsession he he sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:49 pm
Hello, my name is Ashley, it's nice to meet everyone.  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

JackaIopes

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:36 pm
name: jak
info: i am a secret n.s.a. operative and i'm often in exotic locales killing exotic locals. I like futas, cute pokemon, robot limbs, star trek: TNG and one piece.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 am
Overnight, an odd carnival rises from the ground in an earthquake and flaming pillars of magma... The arch above the entrance reads "the BLACK CARNIVAL". A tall thin man, about 7'3", wearing (insert avatar's outfit here) with a clown face, and jutting chin and yellow teeth walks into the town. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I DECLARE THE BLACK CARNIVAL OPEN TO THE FINE RESIDENTS OF THE CITY! IT'S ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR THAT IT'S HERE!"  

confusedindividual93

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:14 pm
Hi to everyone! I am known as Faye. I like to read, RP (obviously), play games, chat with friends, and many other stuffs. I like to use smileys a lot when I'm not rping. 3nodding I hope we'll have fun together! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 pm
Hey, I'm Black_Rose. I haven't posted in the guild for some time, but I'm going to try and stick with it this time! I also don't remember if I posted in here or not so...yeah... sweatdrop  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

jihoon-ssi

Beloved Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Nanairo Nadeshiko, call me Nadeshiko. I was invited to this guild randomly (I have no idea how they found me.) and decided to join it. Most of the time I'm bored, but I hope I have a good time here. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 pm
Hello, I'm Infinitely Changing Chaos. Now, since my names a bit long, I have a few nicknames. The popular ones being Laura, Chao, and Chaos. I am 18 years of age and live on the east coast of the United States of America. I love playing games and figuring out puzzles, as well as RPing and a few other things. I was randomly selected to join this guild, and am willing to try it out. Hope it's as awesome as it looks. <3  

MechanicalMaus

Mousy Shapeshifter

23,075 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
  • Pied Piper 200

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am
Hi hi! Welcome! ^_^
Hope you have a great time.
If you have questions, feel free to contact someone or me (i don't mind) about it =D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 am
"Hello everyone, again. I think I was randomly invited to this guild, but that was a long while ago. I had stopped posting on Gaia for a while due to many real life problems that kept me from the computer. But now I'm back (kind of) and hoping to get back into playing here.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask me."

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Saila Lyuna

Aged Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 pm
Heya, I'm Saila, yet another person who was randomly invited here. I use RPing as a hobby, I play video games, but mostly for the story and ispiration rather than achievements, I like to draw, read, and write, but my grades are seriously down the drain. Seriously, my spanish teacher is so nice, I failed the class and didn't do the final, but she still let me pass, way to be awesome >.>

My teachers say I have a LOT of potential, motivation is just my weakness, and that can involve how often I'm on here. I'm usually literate, and do at least one full paragraph, given the other RPers provide enough information. So, I hope to have fun! See you in the RPs! wink  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff