Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:30 pm
"Maybe...it can be considered looking to the future instead of to the past. If I truely belive that it's possible to bring him back." Matheus whispered. She looked over to Brim, wishing that maybe he would be able to understand how hard this choice was for her. If she looked at it just moraly, then it would be easy. But, when she added in everything else she felt, it made the choice so much more difficult. She would never really have an answer untill she found Jarlin, and found out if he would have the ability to speak with Alexander.
"I know we have our limits. But if we were given the abilty to take life unaturally, then why can't we bring it back? It's my fault Alexander is gone, it my fault that he was taken from this realm so soon. Would it be so wrong of me to want to fix that?"
She watched Brim leave, and didn't make any movement to stop him. She fell back on her bed once he was gone, and she took Erebus out of her bag. She set the skelatal bat on her bed, and sighed. "It seems not everyone can be as understanding as your creator." she murmered. With a sigh, she sat up again, "I might as well go out and see the others. You can stay here. Just, hide in the wardrobe or somthing if someone comes in and it's not me. It'll be nice and dark in there for you as well." she said to Erebus before she stood up. She then left her room, closeing the door behind her, and headed for the kitchen. "Good morning everyone." Matheus said softly when she came into the kitchen, and sat down at the table.

Levi took Jean's hand, and sqeezed it gently, "I won't let that happen anymore.." he whispered feircly. He wouldn't let Jean be the next victem of all these tricks. It only partially surprised him what happened to Abigail. She betrayed one of her own after all as far as he knew. The same was bound to happen to her sometime. And now the whole town was certain she was a witch. Now the only question was...what would happen now to all the aresseted villgers that the main acuser of them all turned out to be a witch herself. That was a question soon answered for Levi, as the mayor rushed over to him. He said to Levi that they must proceed with the trials imidiatly. Why? Because the mayor felt that since Abigail herself was a witch, she would be the best one to determine who else was a witch. A fear based opinon that Levi dispised, but he had no choice but to follow through with his duties. Dispite what just happened, the trial would go on.

Abigail reapeared deep within the forests of Salem, near a waterfall cave. She was absolutly furious, she was malicious, and she was hurt. She had been betrayed again, and beneath all the cruelty and the sadicticness that she showed, she was crying out and aching. Only once before had she ever felt so alone. "Tela...." she whispered. For the first time since the inncident, she wished she had her sister back, the sister that Telaria used to be. Not what she had become. A betrayor who abondoned her sister to the mercy of the hunters.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 pm
((Err....tedibear...if you want to join this rp you need to go to the first page and read the rules, then send me in a profile. 3nodding ))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 pm
Jarlin continued to eat his pie still staring at Aelor and now Goldor. "Goldy...is this your wife?" he asked curiously. He then noticed Matheus come in and greet everyone. "Hiya...where did you go?" he asked with curiosity but was soon distracted by the pie once more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:30 pm
Mmm... something smells good, I must admite though, I've never had pie for breakfast before. Thank you. Ayatane smiled at Eisti, he hadn't been expecting anything like this and it was good to wake up and be surrounded by friends again, spare Goldor who was still a little on the sour side, though he seemed to be softening up. He couldn't help but look down at the woman who was under Goldors hands. He didn't recall seeing her before, but then again, if she was in Goldors home she must have been an allie of sorts. He offered a soft smile to her as well and gently bowed his head. He was reminded of the man that he came across earlier in his research yesterday. He turned to Goldor. Oh, yes, Goldor I have something to ask you about after breakfast. I came across something curious in some research yesterday and I thought that you may know something about. It can wait for after dinner, but maybe I thought this person may or may not be of some use to us.

The shadows shifted in the cave where Abigail fumed, Raziel stepped out and came to a stop near the mists of the waterfall, four other being stepped out along with him into the cave as well. He had felt the shift of Abigails magic, usually she only came this deep into the forest if there was a meeting, he welcomed the chance to cast aside the frusterations of his experimentations with his wife, if she had things to say to him about last night then he felt it would be better to get the a** chewing out of the way before the other arrived.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 am
Matheus felt a light sting of alarm hearing Jarlin ask where she had been. Did that mean they all knew that she had been gone throughout the night? Or was it just the curiosity of a boy who hadn't seen her in a while? She was hoping for the second. "Who me? I didn't go anywhere. I was just really tired last night so I went to bed early that's all." she said softly to Jarin. She hated having to lie, but Goldor was in the room and she needed to keep her secret from him most of all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 am
Acos did not know what to do. these 'humans' were speaking an unknown language to Acos. she was going to take a wild chance. "hello" Acos said. she knew some words in this language.  

watertrainer21

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:34 am
name:Acos
race:hunted elf
powers:see souls,and wind powers
fuled by:wind
weaknesses:fire,earth,meatal(it burns her skin),and lightning
acts:shy,lonely,does not like to talk much
hair:white
eyes:black
skin:pale-tan
loyal to:no one(her friends)
concience:tedibear789
good at:singing,dancing,and drawing
never go to battle whithout:my magic(ish) stone-neklace-thingy
im really like: a friendly girl,only a little shy,can act VERY angry,if she is feeling happy,shemight sing an elf song for you.
dont tell!!im a witch
history:her parents were killed by hunters. she ran away and escaped to a village filled with witches. they taght her magic,and went crazy.they sent her to the past,in salem. end of history.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 am
Goldor nodded. "We can go over it after breakfast" Goldor told Ayatane. "If you have found some-one of interest, and you must ask me about it I can only assume as to whom it is, and if it is who I think it is there is much explaining I will have to do. Not only to you, but the coven we belong to." Goldor stated with a nod.

~*~

Brim smiled, and found a seat with his favored pie, and looked up at Eisti. "I've been waiting ALL night for this pie." he stated bluntly as he began to wait patiently for every-one else to single out their favorite pies. Brim was acting like his conversation with Matheus never happened as to Matheus' request.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:01 pm
Ally sighed, watching the whole thing happen, she looked at the gaurds and looked scared. One gaurd came over to her. "Sir, what if she comes back? I'm scared.' She said trying to do her best at the whole 'ignorant child' routine. The gaurd rolled his eyes and walked away. Ally sighed and looked at the door. And I'm going to get out of this how? She just showed that she was a witch, so they don't put two and two together and let me out? Dumb humans, she thought to herself bitterly. Now she would have to sit through all of this, just to argue her innocence. She looked aroung to see if any of the blessed were present, at least there would be one witness incase things went wrong. Then agian, they shouldn't be here, it was too dangerous.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:25 pm
Acos wondered what tese 'humans' were saying. she did not care. Acos turned and left.  

watertrainer21

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:33 pm
((tedibear...I belive I've told you several times now that I need a profile pmed to me. Also that you need to use the profile template. Please delete the profile you posted. Belive me when I say I make rules for a reason.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:36 pm
((She's doing the same thing in another RP, I think she's just new and skimmed the rules. Green, your avi reminds me of a character from a story I read. I love it. Also I can't think of anything to put for the trial, any suggestions?{sp}))  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:53 pm
((Aww thanks. 4laugh And as for the rest of what you said, follow the shiny buttons to your pm box. 4laugh ))
((And darn it Raz sorry!!!!!!! crying ))

Abigail sensed the pressence of another aura appear. She glanced back breifly, just long enough to see it was Raziel before she turned away again. "Leave Raziel. My pressence here was not ment to call a meeting. I want to be alone." she hissed, when in fact the exact opposite was true. For once she wanted someone near, someone who she could call a true friend. But such a person didn't exsist in this world. People were only ment to betray. Concepts like friendship, and love, were just myths. Just tricks to cover up the more malicious desies beneath.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:58 pm
((When it registers that the msg was sent I will, my pm system is slow rolleyes Edit: Read. Thank yew. blaugh ))  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm
Raziel gave a questioning look to the young witch that was more or less ready to break out into tears. Raziel looked to the four that accompanied them and nodded towards the outside of the cave. All four nodded in unison and left quietly upon their masters request. Raziel stayed put however, his eyes looked in the direction of hers, only to find them downwards towards the ground. Hath thou a bad day in the town, thine summon not go according to plan? Raziel asked, though despite his words there was no mocking tone within them. He looked around to the surrounding area and then back to Abigail. If thou wish to be hidden, then thou had found poor place of santuary, thine aura can be felt for miles and with no doubt there shalt be others that seek and find you, if thou wish privacy mine manor hath many places to linger and the depth of it alone with the runes of enchantments that I use will make sure that thou art not sensed. Come, tis your choice to remain or follow, thine choice will not matter to me.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff