Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:25 pm
"I'm not going." Hael groaned, shuddering. "I'm not sure I want you to go though."

"BURNING DAY LIGHT!!!" Kagu exclaimed from somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 pm
"Well, this is to hopefully keep the witch and the others from bothering you." Omazige said before throwing a rock right where the voice was coming from.

"...Just stay safe." he said before following where Kagu went.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:31 pm
"Ow..."

"If you say so." Hael groaned, slumping her shoulders before she walked back inside.

"What was that for?!" Kagu exclaimed, giving Omazige a glare once he came into view.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:33 pm
"Your bitching-time is impecable..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:36 pm
"Yeah, yeah." Kagu groaned, already walking away again. "Just hurry up. We're wasting time with this nonsense chit-chat."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:40 pm
"Fine. Lead the way, witch..." Omazige said, following Kagu.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:44 pm
"Would you quit calling me that!" Kagu snapped with a glare, walking up to the edge of the cliff, below where all the crators made from their fights were made. Nothing seemed out of the oridinary about it. Rocky, sharp.. rocky.
"Tada~" She said bluntly, holding up her hands as if present the cliff wall.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:47 pm
Omazige just stared at the cliff.
"...Have you hit your head hard enough when you hit the cliff the last few times to make you retarded..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:50 pm
"Very funny." Kagu said, giving him a glare before she smacked her hand against a section of the cliff. But rather than slapping up against the cliff as most woud have expected, the hand just disappeared into the rock.
"Oh..? What's this..?" She said, as if surprise, before walking into completely, leaving Omazige alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:52 pm
Omazige just stared at it for a moment.
"...How the hell did I never see that before!?" he said before walking in.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:55 pm
"It's opened only but a demon hand~" Kagu said with a tune, once he was on the other side.
Not much could be said about the terrain. It was just like the forest on the other side, only dead. No life what so ever. Not even in the trees. "Lets go." She said bluntly, already leavin him behind.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 pm
"You know, why don't you just shift into something big enough to carry me to the lair?" Omazige asked, walking behind her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:03 pm
"Because that would give us away. Idiot." Kagu grunted, glaring ahead. "If we're gng to do this, we got to have the element of surprise. And if I did that, we'd take away our only chance of winning."
Truth be told, Kagu couldn't transform...

Hael sighed heavily, staring up the ceiling from her bed. She could see what Deras meant now. It was boring out here with no one to talk to and nothing to do.
Her ear twitched, something move about inside the house. "...Hello?" She called out, sitting up. Nothing seemed out of the oridinary...
Then there was another bump.
"..........." Hael just stiffened with fear, noticing the scythe was now missing from the table as an icy presence suddenly came up from behind..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:40 pm
"...You just can't shift into anything, can you?" Omazige said with a dull stare.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 pm
"Oh I can shift into a number of things dear child." Kagu said, turning around to give him a closed eye smile. "It's just be rather stupid on my end to do so and give away our position."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games