Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 pm
Kenji smiled remembering how Amara was kind of cold when he first met her. "That's great!" he said grinning. He paused for a moment before answerng her question. "Well I found my long lost brother." he replied simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 pm
(Sorry bout that. I was watching the last DN movie. I saw G.I. Joe today too.)

Dulceri nods to Charon. "I was hoping you'd say that. Now, like I said, training begins at dawn, or if I can clean up enough, at night. This glass won't ever been cleaned...so we have to tear everything down...and rebuild." Daphne takes his attention as he responds to her,"Try this one."

He focuses in on Kenji and with a smile, he sends out a simple command. ~Jump towards Shale.~

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 pm
((I want to see that Alien movie next week,i forgot the name and I want to see The Final Destination, my boyfriend promised we would go...I should make him pay for food too twisted ))

Amara scratched her ear as she looked at him perplex. "You have a long lost brother?" she questioned him as she looked him oddly. It must have been nice to have some kind of relatives that were alive and not considered animals. "Oh who is he?" she questioned.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:12 pm
((seeing G.I. Joe next week. how was it? ))

Kenji smiled. "Yeah. He's the leader of Shal-" he started to say when he heard Dulceri in his mind. "Uh jump?" he asked confused. He trusted Dulceri though. "Hey Amara, I gotta go but come to Shale anytime and look for me. It was nice talking to you." he said and gave her a quick hug. "Till next time." he said and jumped towards Shale.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 pm
" Look on the brighter side of things. " He said as he spread his wings to stretch them. " If rebuilding is the thing then there is only so much that I can do like this. " He said with a sigh. Charon created another mask, it looked like a regal rennaisance masquerade mask. It flew to his face covering the top half only. His wings shot out and wrapped around him. Then the feathers burst off and turned into what looked like gold dust. Standing now instead of Charon was one of his oldest forms, Who just went by the name Jack. Standing with the masquerade mask covering the top of his face Jack pulled off the hat that covered his dark blue hair. He stretched his arms lightly and said. " Wow...I haven't been 'Jack' for quite some time. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 pm
(It's like Transformers mixed with any good army movie you can think of. Or Call of Duty 4. And District 9. I want to see it too. Not FD though. Those movies actually scare me.)

"Great. Brace for landing..." Dulceri creates a long slide of smooth sand that extended a few meters past his sphere of influence to the ground in front of him. "Ah, now it's up to you to make the landing, Kenji."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:22 pm
((Awesome. Can't wait to see it. ))

Jumping, he saw a long slide of smooth sand that ended probably to where Dulceri was. He grinned. How he missed having that much sand at ready. He can't wait to go back to Shale. He turned himself into sand as soon as he felt impact with the ground. Regenerating a few moments later he turns and sees he's back in Shale with Dulceri and someone with dark blue hair. "Ah I'm back.." he muttered. He then noticed the destruction that must've happened with the bomb. "Oh man. This will take forever to rebuild." he whispered. He then looked at Dulceri. "Nice to see you again bro." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:24 pm
((They used to scare me, but I was like What are the odds of all of that crap happening?))

Amara looked at Krys and figured that they were traveling companions and grabbed her friend as they lept of Noroa. She would have to think quickly on what to do, her teal hair flying through the air. She wasnt done talking but she figured that Charon had went with Dulceri as she grabbed Krys forming into a fiery form of herself, she propelled through the sky, landing in Shale. She sniffed for Charon's scent as she found hersef in the bulb. She walked into the room that Charon and Ducleri was in. "I'm sorry but I smell Charon..." she stated to Dulceri hopping that her being there wasnt a bad thing.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 pm
(My luck is crappy although I've flown lots of times, been in subways, been on boats and other things. I wonder what I do to deserve such karma.)

"I remember you. You're the catwoman." Dulceri cracks a smirk because now, somewhat, he was in the company of friends. "Yes, the Grim Reaper. I take it you can smell death a mile away then huh? He's been here talking a few things over with me, not that I've listened or heeded anything." After reintroducing himself, he turns to his estranged brother and nods. "It is going to take a while...years to be exact. I don't want it to be my son's problem when we do have one. Christ man...so many things are going through my head right now...Kenji, I need you to do something for me again. Sorry bout that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 pm
Kenji turned around and saw Amara. "Hey Amara." he said waving. He then looked over to Dulceri. "Constructions going to be crazy." he said trying his best not to sigh. "Not a problem. Anything to ease your stress. What do you want me to do?" he asked looking at him.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 pm
Jack looked at Dulceri and shook his head softly. " Remember Dulceri NO ONE besides you knows about my masks, right now I am phsically a new person. " He said through a telepathic message. He looked at Amara and said. " It's nice to meet you, my name is Jack. " He said with a smile. He hadn't even told Amara about his other lives, only two people in the world were currently aware of his presence.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:44 pm
Amara looked at Dulceri with a rather pissed look. "I am not the 'Catwoman' my name is Amara. I'm half human and the other half you dont want to find out what it is" she stated with smirk. "Well it's nice to meet you all" she stated looking over at "Jack". She sniffed again, he didnt look like Charon but he definately SMELLED like Charon, one could mask their appearance but not their stench. She said nothing looking at them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 pm
Hearing Dulceri saying something about the grim reaper he knew Charon was present but he didn't exactly know where. He wondered if Jack had to do with the masks that was shown back in Noroa.

(Technically Kenji was present when Charon gave Dulceri a mask so he knows somewhat of the story...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 pm
(Thanks for the heads up Mr. Nicko and something else. Don't use telepathy if it doesn't say it in your profile. I did it because it seemed nice at the immediate moment, but you know.)

"Well Amara, I do apologize." Dulceri bows cordially and then starts toward his new glass door. "Wow, I didn't know they made...glass goddamn doors. Only I have them...I feel special now. If you excuse me you guys, I have to find what's left of my thinking area and salvage it. Keep them laughing...Jack." Dulceri replied sarcastically with a tinge of frustration.

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:56 pm
Kenji looked confused now. "Wait I thought you wanted me to do something.." he said to Dulceri. Maybe he imagined it. Shrugging he paced back and forth just to give him something to do. He also heard the saracasm in Dulceri's voice when he said Jack and was now really curious about that.

((might have to log off in a few))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games