Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 am
Homaru, who was speaking to his sensei, saw the man that just started to talk with his sensei, in the middle of his importent question. He didn't liked it when people came between a conversation, thats why he didn't do that himself. He looked to the men his headband and saw the diffrent icon on it. This ment that he was from another village. Homaru saw that the man was older then him, and probably stronger, so he didn't came between his sensei and the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:58 am
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade's eyes widened as his eyes peered through the veil of darkness that shrouded them and landed upon another newcomer. A cold chill ran down his spine upon seeing a man he had not seen in far too long, and it hadn't been long enough. Blade quickly turned his gaze elsewhere, not wanting to draw any attention to himself as his mind began processing a million thoughts a second. Why the hell was the former Mist Swordsman and Cloud Saanin Raiden Raiken here in Grass, better yet, what the hell was he doing back out into the open? He had thought that the man was gone, taken off to far away lands, but alas here he was. Blade had only met the man once, seeing him battle when he was just an academy student and heard of him through his partner's information cards. The man was a fearsome foe, one that Blade would not want to cross.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y________S o s e i
Sanin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

In an instant the drowning feeling faded, but he kept his eyes shut. The form he as in now, visible and detectable only by Rini, made his stomach churn. "Ugh..." he managed to say, trying to force his eyes open to no avail.
"For the LORD loves justice...
...And does not forsake His godly ones...
...They are preserved forever...
...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

xx
104 - Jutsu Remaining
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini gave a short laugh at the cloaked man's reply, grinning and shifting her attention away from him -- back to the spar. Her eyes briefly darted to the boy training nearby and then the white-haired newcomer, arching an eyebrow at the later. She followed his gaze to this "Tenshi Ronnel", studying him for a moment before a soft, mental groan sounded from behind her. A bright smile crossing her face, Rini turned to spot the ethereal shape of her fiance. Giggling lightly, she stepped over to him and reached up as if to cup his face in her hands, though she could not actually touch him. Her hands would go straight through if she tried. "You don't look so good, love," she observed.

To anyone else in the field, it would look as if Rini was speaking to no one -- holding nothing -- no matter how they viewed the scene. An active Byakugan might pick up a faint shimmer of chakra, but nothing substantial -- no more than a ghostly, featureless shape.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 570

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Hearing the voice of the one he longed for, gave him what he needed to open his eyes, "This is just not a pleasant feeling. Were are you?" he asked looking around the area. He recognized it as Kusagakure's training grounds, but he wondered what she was doing here.

xx
104 - Jutsu Remaining
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:01 pm
"Size means..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//Future Kusakage

User Image

Haku and his usual calme demeanor appeared in the distance of the training grounds. He was eager to get taught, but no one was there. When he finally made his way to the middle area of the training grounds, he immediatly noticed the Kusakage training with a man he had never seen before. Turning to a different direction, he spotted a girl dressed in red and black colors. The strange thing about her was the fact that she was talking to the air. He couldn't sense any chakra. Turning his head once more, he saw a group of people talking about something. Fearing he would interrput their conversation and be punished, he decided to watch the training session between the Kusakage and the other shinobi. "I wonder why no one seems to want to train me... am I weird or something?" Haku stared at his hands, twisting and turning them in front of his face. No. He was just as normal as every other Grass shinobi. He would just have to wait. Hopefully someone would come to him and attempt to talk to him. Or atleast train him. Keza didn't want to be an Academy Student forever. Although it would keep him away from the violence that he hated, so much... the same violence that took his family and his best friend.

User Image

"... nothing to me."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yeah, you're right." Rini smiled reassuringly at Sindenky before answering his question. "Kusagakure. I decided to take up Aki-sama's offer of hospitality for the time being. Pretty peaceful here, ne?" She glanced briefly at the newest occupant of the training field. After looking the boy over, she returned her gaze to Sindenky. "What about you?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 570

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Sindenky let the grin come across his face, "Well i missed you when you were in cloud, and i have a small amount of free time. Would you mind, relaxing with me?" he asked. He wanted to see her, and visit that cursed temple. Something about it was calling to him, and he had something he desperately wanted to do. Surprisingly, that thing was not herself. ( xD )

xx
104 - Jutsu Remaining
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini's smile broadened. "You know I can't say no to a request like that." Her eyes darted to the sleeping Leux. "I've got to drop the little one off in Kiri first. I'm sure you can guess why. That place is no place for a child like him. But I'll meet you there as soon as possible." With a bright smile, she pulled away from Sindenky and bounded over to where she had laid her charge. Gently lifting the child back into her arms, she threw a wink back at her ghostly fiance and vanished from the training grounds.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 569

User Image

((To Kusa Gates --> wink )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 pm
((Oops. Put this post in the wrong thread somehow. Moved. >_<))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Releasing the technique he returned to his body.

xx
104 - Jutsu Remaining
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:38 pm
"Size means..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//Future Kusakage

User Image

Keza watched as the self-talker dashed out of the village. He wished he could leave this confined home of his. It was so quiet here. But deep inside, he liked it that way. He got on his feet, his blue-silver hair hitting him in the eye. He was bored. Really bored. Bored beyond comparison. No one would train him, no one would pay him more than a look. As far as they knew, he was just the weird kid who stared at everyone. But when he was older, his image would change. He would be the future Kusakage, and he knew it... unless he died along the way. Which, in the life of a shinobi, is almost inevitable. He would just have to wait and see, though.

User Image

"... nothing to me."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

The great fighters legs were planted to the ground like tree, and would take more than a mere kick to knock them out. As her kick collided with this left leg, she would feel the metal that coursed through his veins, and would stop the attack from happening. "You are thinking to basic, Aki." Mikyo exclaimed as he took a few massive steps back, putting his arms in an offensive formation. Both hands were bent at the elbows, the left, which was in an open palm form ready to deflect attacks was extended further than the right, which was clentched in a tight fist. This was Mikyo's favored stance in any battle, and has proven victorious more than once. "Now attack again."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm
_______Raiden Kaguya Raiken______
| Lightning Sage | SS rank | Maulstorm of the North |

User Image

xxxxxFeeling another being overhead, Raiden looked up seeing a bird fly overhead, dropping a note to him. Catching it between his fingers he opened it, reading its contents. His face hardened for a moment, before looking back at the former student. We'll have to meet again... He thought to himself as his body slowly faded away into a shower of sparks.

[exit]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SS-Rank can perform:
110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Shruikan Tenshi

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:56 pm
DANDii Lions--
User ImageUser Image

"I'm just getting warmed up." She growled bringing her leg down. Her blade was still stuck into his shoulder. She gave the chain a tug, it's metal clinking as she turned the other blade over in her hand. Aki bit the side of her cheek in thought. Concentrating on the blade lodged to his bone she caused it to shrink just enough that with a tug of the chain she yanked the blade back to her hand.

She then took the chain and loped it around both hands. With a swipe of her arm she sent a blade flying towards him, using the her control of the metal to keep it pushing forward in an attempt to fight him from stopping it mid air like he had her leg. Aki continued to sweep her arms, alternating between left and right, occasionally having to shift her body to get the blade to swing in the desired direction. The blades moving in wide arcs through the air only cutting close enough to graze the skin. She wasn't wanting to allow a blade to lodge into his broad shoulder bones again.
(( lol poi with blades ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games