Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:26 pm
When Suzuko was sound asleep with a smile on her face Lee returned to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:27 pm
((had to make it interesting ^^))

Cy's eyes went red the smell of Kaylins blood getting to him. He exposed his fangs and closed his eyes as he leaned in towards her neck.

Vi still awaited for her answer a smile creeping across her face as she watched Cy's movements. Her pulse quickened as she watched.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:30 pm
A burning glare burned into Cy telling him he should be careful. The glare disappeared in an instant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Lee walked over to Cy. "Go ahead if you want but you have no idea what this woman is capable of." He went and leaned on the wall next to Vi.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:25 pm
Walking up to the school, Tsuji looked around at all the other people. "Wow...I thought I was the only one..." Making sure his sunglasses covered his eyes completly, he looked out through the pure black shades that only someone like him could see through. As He continued to walk up to the building, he could see all sorts of different people here and even a few people who he wasnt sure were even people"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:31 pm
Lee sniffs the air. "We have a visitor."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:31 pm
Cy snapped his mouth shut, something catching his attention. He straightened himself still standing behind Kaylin.
Vi still was waiting for an answer. still standing infront of Kaylin.
The two practically had her trapped. But then again they didnt know what or really who she was. So for all they knew she could just suddenly dissapear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:33 pm
As he made his way to the front doors, he felt like someone was watching him. he quickly hastened his pace so he could find the dean as soon as possable  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:37 pm
Lee was still watching the boy. He talked to him in his mind. "If you're looking for the headmaster, he's.... busy.... You may come see us in the hall. Take a left and you'll see us."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:04 am
Tsuji Stoped Dead in his tracks. Was this rally happening? A million and one thoughts were running thrugh his head and such speed even he couldnt keep with them all. he said quietly "Byakugan!" As he looked up a head down the hall directly behind the doors, he didnt see anyone. He then began to search through the walls and saw a hallway branching off to the left of the main entry way. As he looked down it, he noticed three people, two of which were up against a wal, one of which was obviously the telepath. Tsuji smiled. he vanished and suddenly appeared next to the one who talked with him telepathicly.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:06 am
"Good day boy. How may I help you?" Lee asked leaning against the wall still.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:21 am
"I am new here and I dont know where I am supposed to go or what I am supposed to do", said Tsuji. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper that read

"Name: Fujiyama Tsujimi
Level: Kage
Class: Upper
Orders: Report to The School of Dark Arts and receive special training"

"I was told that if I came here, someone could help me with my uh...problem" Tsuji's hand became a fist as it began to tremble from sheer pressue of his clentched fist. Obviously, he had remembered something quite painful.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:30 am
"What is this power you can't control?" Lee said reading over the paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:46 am
"When I fight...I lose complete and utter control. I was sent here after I single handedly killed everyone in my last school one by one, with ease. Including my best friend...fortunatly I only fight if Im forced to. I will not fight unless someone is actually at risk of dying or becoming seriously hurt. But that time...I went too far. ((Flashback time gonk )) "Get away from him...now!" yelled Tsuji and Akabouro continued to kick and punch Kabishi. "STOP!", yelled Tsuji again. This time, Akabouro did stop. He turned to Tsuji, and pulled Kabishi up by her hair and held her a good 2 feet off of the floor. "If You dont want me to kill her, then why dont you stop me yourself", said Akabouro as he sneered and threw Kabishi at Tsujis feet. Suddenly, Akabouro threw a kunai at Kabishi. Without even thinking, Tsuji grabbed in in mid air without even looking up. Trsuji crushed the kuni in his bare hand. As he slowley looked up at Akabouro, his eyes were blood red, including the white byakugan had trurned red. His Sharingan and Byakugan had fully combined their powers. In a flash, Tsuji had akabouro's throat in the palm of his hand. As Tsuji looked into Akabouros eyes, he said "The last mistake you ever made was making me angry" ((end of flashback)) "That is all I remember...When I became concious, I was covered in blood. There was only one other survivor and she said that she only survived because of her ability to regenerate with only one cell intact." Tsuji had now begun to almost cry as he remebered Kabishi.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:59 am
"A killer in battle and a softy by nature. Truely a confusing mix. Kren should know of training for you... find a room, Kren shouldn't be awake till tommorow. Until then, you may explore this place. Mind you though, I will be watching."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games