Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:21 am
"Know what, I'm not going to shut up...I don't feel like listening to you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:41 am
"...Something tells me a fight is going to break out~" Jacob cooed, before chuckling.

Abagail remained dead silently, sulking herself in one of the corners of the cage.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:46 am
"There won't be a fight because I can't claw his freaking eyes out by the distance our cages are..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:35 pm
By now Brad had brought Abagail's cage back in to the room and placed it where it had been before. The bending in the cage's steel apparent.

"So. Who's next?" Brad said in a montonous tone.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:39 pm
When Abagail was brought back in, Jacob slowly stared at her and her cage, examining it before glaring up at Brad.

"...What happened and what the Hell did you do?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:44 pm
Brad looked down at him with a blank stare.
"The doctor is only asking questions. If you want to know why her cage has been altered, you may have to ask her."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm
". . .You bent her cage again, didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:48 pm
"All in all, she knows better than to think she has something over others now." Brad grunted as he crossed his arms.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm
"...I was never like that..." Abagail muttered. "I just hated you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 pm
"Yes. Hated me for an unjust cause. Whenever I'd ask, you'd throw your predicament at me." Brad said before looking down at her.
"Didn't work as planned, did it?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 pm
"I hate you because you act just like them... Taking pleasure in my pain, do nothing all day but annoy and torture someone... And you make false promises of escape, when you don't even do anything..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:25 pm
Brad's fist was then rammed into the wall, causing the steel to contract around the hole.
"You act like I actually take part in the torture. The most I do is try to act like you're around normal people." he growled as he pulled out his hand from the wall, ripping out a chunk of the steel and throwing it at the ground around Abagail's cage.

"You think I take pleasure in seeing children endure what I went through!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:29 pm
Abagail flinched as the steel bounced from the ground, but she only slowly looked up at Brad, with her usual glare.

"You're always telling me you're working on getting us out. Well what progress have you made? Because nothing is happening. You couldn't even get yourself out when you broke free from the table. How can you promise us freedom when you couldn't even give it to yourself?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 pm
"Think about it Abagail. Let's say we escape. Let's say you go back to your families, looking the way you do. What then? Better yet, what about the people who don't HAVE families, or those whose wouldn't help them?" Brad growled, glaring down at her, his eyes now resembling that of a shark's and becoming smaller.

The act of punching a hole in the wall had an ulterior motive than to just scare Abagail. He had hit certain wiring which connected to sound systems. Calvin couldn't hear them now.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games