Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am
While awaiting Melissa's answer, Shiori continued to overwelm herself in thoughts. Mainly, memories played in her head. Upon hearing the maid's voice, she ended her thoughts and listened, nodding from time to time. When the girl finished a warm smile was present on her face. "Now that I think about it that is very true. Justin's explanation seems to be very true, now that I've heard your view and also giving it a bit of thought." The woman's smile only grew bigger. "Thanks, Melissa. You're a very sweet girl. " Softly, she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaina was leaning against her brightly colored wall, while pouting like a baby,but she didn't care how immature she was acting at the moment. She hated that every aspect of her life was controlled. It wasn't fair. Why couldn't she have some say in her own life. Slowly, she slid to the hard wood floor and then with tightly clutched fists repeatedly pounded the hard flooring beneath her. That is until her hands surged with an extreme amount of pain. Outside her beatifully engraved bedroom door stood the king, tapping his foot impatiently. The annoying tapping could be heard by her and with each sound she made an irritated flinch. "No! It's not fair! I refuse! Never!" Screamed the princess from the top of her lungs. The words left her throat so loudly it echoed through out the castle. "Alaina, stop acting like a child. You're nineteen not five. Act like it. Anyways, this is for your best and the kingdom's. Stop acting so self-fishly. I'm beginning to feel regret that you will be the next ruler of this land." The words which boomed like thunder spoken by the deep voiced man, felt like sharp daggers lunged in her heart. With a sniffle, she rose to her feet, standing at her usual five feet five inches. Her shoudlers were slumped and slowly she trudged to her bed, flopping down. Why can't reality be just a little like fairytales? I don't know what to do... She felt flooded in sadness and heartache. She could feel tears filling her unusal ruby eyes. With a quick swipe she snatched a pillow and buried her face in it. How could I ever go along with this? Justin...I have to fight for my love. My one true love. The words suddenly spoken by her father caused her face to lift from the soft feeling pillow. "An arranged marriage is something very typical. Me and your mother were practically strangers when we married." She rolled her blood shot eyes. "How well did that work out?" Snapped, Alaina, which was know squeezing the pillow in her arms. She felt like screaming all her anger out...But that probably wouldn't work. The king's next words made her boiling mad. "Whether you want to or not; You're going to have a nice arranged marriage." She gritted her teeth. "What's so great about arranged marriages? And why did you have to bring this up today?" The frustrated princess snapped. "I haven't told you this, but I'm terribly sick. I don't know how much longer I have to live. I don't want to pass with the worries of my daughter. I would love to be reassured. That you are married and the generation will continue." Alaina's eyes were wide. Her heart pumped quicker inside her chest. The room spun. She felt sick and queezy. "Y-Your dying?!" "Yes." His confirmation only made her more overwelmed.My father tried to kill Justin. My one true love. However, he's my dad. He played a part in me being here this very day... Quickly, she scrambled off the bed and threw the door open. There the sight infront of her was a very exhausted man."You're lying! I know it!" The king briefly moved his head to the right then left. It only made the moisture rebuild in her eyes. "Unforunately, I'm not lying. I hardly had the strength to harm that vampire. That's why I tried ending his life as soon as I could." The words spoken by her father only made him seem similar to a monster. "Stop talking about Justin with such despise." Alaina firmly says. "You say he's a monster. You're wrong. Very wrong. Justin is far from a monster. I-I love him. That's the person I want to be with forever more. Not some stranger." The human king flashed his daughter an awkward expression. "Alaina that is surely not possible." He simply patted her on the head and then strolled away,leaving Alaina in the doorway with tears rolling down her face.Why did my father have to speak with such cruelty. Her legs wobbled and soon she fell to the floor, and immediatly brought her hands to her face. I can't have an arranged marriage. I'm supposed to wait for Justin. Then, we can be together, forever. A laughter that rang out through the halls pierced her mind ending the thoughts in her head. It was her father grimly chuckling, probably thinking of how foolish she was. This angered her.

((That's fine! I thought maybe this would be a good idea. Now, I don't mean that Alaina will be getting married soon or the king will be dying soon. I just thought maybe the king arranging a marriage would also add some extra drama! Sorry, for my post's length.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:00 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin lay down his head against the pillow on his bed. The Noble merely stared at him as he did so. "You know, you can call back my mom and Melissa right?" he asked. The man nodded and stood up from the bed.
"I believe I will also leave after I call them back. The Nobles might be anxiously waiting for me to return. I would love to see the looks on their faces then." The two men chuckled lightly. "And if they ask, we talked about what is to come to you as you start becoming the king." The prince nodded in response. With that, the Noble man walked to the door. I can really respect him now. He kinda reminds me of a grandfather. The man stepped into the hall and Justin could hear his words. "I am leaving now, for I must go back to the other Nobles. Your boy is very strong, Queen Shiori. You must be very proud." Those were his final words as the man strode down the hallway and out of the hospital. The prince saw Melissa walk back into the room with a smile to him. The prince smiled back, but not just for her. He formed his grin because he knew that it must not be long until he and Alaina could be back together again. I can't wait. I want to get out of here as fast as I can. I want to see her, even if I have to fight her father again. Maybe I could sneak into the kingdom when I am feeling better and visit her... These thoughts roamed his mind, filling him with hopeful thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Nightwing flew in the forest under the treetops. She was not even tired by the morning light, although she saw Dark sleeping in a tree. She did not know where Striker was either. The owl decided to find Justin and be with him for a while. The bird flew up to the castle and towards the prince's bedroom window. She looked inside and found no one around. She pondered and then flew up to the sanctuary balcony. Still, she could not find a soul. After another moment of thought, the owl decided to head into town, searching for its vampire friend. The bird kept low, to not attract attention from the vampires wandering below. She had her eyes focused on finding him. She flew over the many small buildings and shops with no clues. Soon, she flew past the hospital building, but stopped when she heard light laughter that sounded like Justin. The bird flew up to his room's window and looked inside. There she found the prince lying in a bed bandaged. The owl wanted to fly inside when she spotted the maid. The creature instead silently stood on the ledge by the window, waiting for the time to fly to her wounded friend.
...Am I really the monster they say?

(I think it's great! Even more intensity! And we can make up a prince character for the marriage too. This is just perfect! By the way, I'm not going to be on for about a week. I'm going on a mission trip.)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:31 am
The king's laughing quieted as he disappeared in to one of the many rooms. However, in Alaina's head it persisted. The twisted chuckling. It hurt. The words she bravely blurted out were genuine. They weren't part of some comedy act. It was her feelings. The way she felt toward Justin. It was crazy to admit. Especially, to her father, a man that had a strong disdain for vampires. But for some reason she hoped it would change her father's decision. I wish my father could be more understanding, more supportive. How does he expect me to marry? Why would he laugh at me like I was some foolish little girl that had no idea what I was talking about. It's not funny! It's not! Her lower lip quivered, and her eye drowned in moisture. Eventually, using her arms and legs she pushed herself up to her feet, hurried to her room, locked the door, and fell to her bed. The saddened princess started to recall in her mind how her father suddenly made everything even more complicated. I was curled on my bed wondering about Justin's health. Worrying about him. When, suddenly my father started banging on my door. I had refused to allow him to enter my bedroom. For that reason he told me everything from outside my bedroom door. He told me: "Alaina, I'm sorry to announce this so out of the blue, but you shall be marrying a young gentlemen soon." Years ago both my father and mother were planning some dumb arranged marriage. Without my say on the matter...It allows the parent to pick a good husband or wife for their offspring. Usually, it just depends about one thing...The benefit to the family name! Ugh! It can't be tarnished and that's what the parents fear. Alaina trailed off again, pondering about something to end this marriage. She wasn't able to just end the marriage. She had no control over the matter. There's nothing I can do. Justin said that one day we can meet once again. How can I break this news to him? I might already be married! She violently shook the thoughts from her head and let out an aggravated shout. Mental note: I'll never ever force my child to marry some guy or girl they have no feelings for... Alaina sighed, throwing her gaze out the window,continuing thoughts that trailed off and on subject. Her thoughts were filled with her father, Justin, this dumb arranged marriage and anything she could do to prevent it.

It wasn't to long before the noble exited from the door. The words spoken by the noble made her expression light up like the shining sun. She moved her head up and down, keeping herself calm. Though, she still wondered what was talked about between Justin and the elder. She figured it was something involving the attacking. Her mind traced back to the moment the noble spoke about her son. Yes.Yes.Yes. I am very,very proud of Justin. She happily thought to herself, not saying it aloud because it would have been exclaimed loudly. The queen hurried back in to the room. A smile appeared on her face, and remained there until her muscles started to cramp.

((Thanks! I know it does add even more intensity! The prince...I have a question...Should he be my character or yours? Anyways, about your absence that's fine by me and thanks for telling me!)) ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Justin saw his mother trying to smile for as long as she could manage. He laid his head down on his pillow and allowed his eyes to wander around the room. They soon caught sight of the owl sitting on the ledge. Nightwing? What's she doing here? The bird turned its head to him and nodded slightly. The prince smiled back at the creature. Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. He looked at a small table by his bedside. On it was a clipboard and pen from the doctors that examined him with his conditions, notes, and other information that needed to be put down. The young vampire then turned his attention back to his friend and motioned for her to hide. She obediently did as she was told and flew a short distance away from the ledge. Justin then spoke to his mother, "Mom, it's still very early in the morning, and you look really tired. Maybe you should go back home and rest a bit. It's not very often that you have this time to do so. I promise I'll be fine, and you can visit me later when you have more energy if you wish." He then put his attention on the maid. "Melissa, I hope that you can walk back with her too."
"Of course," the young maid replied. "But before you leave, would you please open the window in here? I think some fresh air will help cleanse my mind a bit." The woman nodded and did what she was asked. She then stood by the queen in silence, waiting for when they would travel back.

(I believe that I will do the man's character. I'll make a profile and send it to you for approval.)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Shiori's full attention was placed on Justin. After all he was almost killed. For that her gentle gaze not once drifted away. And that was the reason she did not sight the owl. If she happened to see the bird that was shortly perched on the window ledge, nothing would be thought of it. The creature was only a bird. Soon, he spoke and it made her ponder on it for a moment. It's true I'm exhausted and sleep sounds pleasant, but could I manage to slumber while my son is in the hospital...Well, I do know he is okay. It would probably be best if I did leave so he could have silenece and rest. Then, later I'll return. The queen's lips slowly cracked in a small smile. " I'll be leaving Justin. Get some rest." Before heading toward the door she rested a hand on his head. "I'll be returning later, though." With that she waved and headed out the door.

((I didn't mean to take this long to post. Sorry! I have been upset. My aunt has stage four cancer and had to go to the hospital. The doctors were saying she wouldn't make it through the night, but she got surgery. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Justin smiled at the queen as she placed a hand on his head. "I'll be looking forward to your next visit," he replied. Shiori then left the room with Melissa following right behind her. When the door was shut and he made sure that he was alone, he whistled once. Immediately, Nightwing flew in from the open window. She flew to the prince and hooted at him with worry. "Calm down girl," he told her as he pet her head. "I'm fine, I promise. Also, would you keep it down a bit? I don't know who will come walking in here if someone hears the noise." The owl nodded. It then rubbed its head against his cheek, which made the boy grin. "Hey girl," he spoke, "can I ask you to do something?" Nightwing nodded. The prince reached over to his bedside table and grabbed the clipboard and pen. He found a blank sheet of paper on the board and put it in front of the other papers. "I want to write Alaina a letter to tell her that I'm okay. I was hoping that you could deliver it to her. It is a long journey though, and I don't want to burden you. So would you like to do that?" The owl cheerfully answered him. The prince understood and started to write his letter.

Dear Alaina,

I hope that you are doing well back in your homeland. I hope that I did not cause too much trouble between you and your father. The guards admitted me into a hospital, but I am fine. Please do not worry about me. Although, I can't say that my mind is completely stable. It has only been a short time, but I already miss you so much. I miss your sweet voice, your gentle and warm touch, your radiant smile. How I wish that we could have stayed together longer. I have even found another person who is willing to help us. But for now, I guess we can only wait and communicate like this. I'm sorry that you had to go through this, but we will see each other again. I promise.

Forever yours,
Justin

The prince rolled up the paper and gave it to the owl. "Please be safe girl," the boy told her. The creature nodded and then flew out the open window. With the letter in her claws, she began her journey to the human kingdom. She traveled at a great speed, for she did not wish to let down her injured friend. Many hours had passed, but the creature was determined to find the princess. Finally, she came to the glistening kingdom. The owl flew high above, searching for the castle. She found it, and immediately began to beat her wings faster. She flew past the guards and high into the air. She gazed at the castle's perimeter, pondering where the princess was. Soon, she came up to the window of Alaina's bedroom, which the bird gazed through to find the princess. Nightwing then tapped against the glass to gain her attention.

(Well, I'm not quite sure what to say about that. I just hope that both of you will be okay. Also, I hope you don't mind that I time skipped a bit on this...)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:46 pm
((Thanks, I'll be fine. Also, I don't mind a bit. I had to rush this and I wanted to write more...But I have to do chores.))

It wasn't long before Alaina emptied all the puzzling thoughts that filled her head. The more she allowed herself to think those thoughts the worse she hurt. The more she wanted to hide in a shell. The more reality sunk in. After all her future held a grim fate. Her father would die...She would be married, but to a man she knows nothing about and doesn't love. Then, Justin and her could no longer be. Before this she pictured her future brighter. This is why she thought of past memories that her and Justin created together. It was a more happier time that was also less complicated. These thoughts made warmed her soul and even mended her breaking heart.Her eyelids closed while recalling all her moments with Justin. A sudden tap caused her thoughts to end and her eyes to flutter open. She threw her gaze to the window, sighting a owl. Her eyes noticed something in the bird's claws, a rolled up sheet of paper. Curiousity rised in Alaina. She scrambled to her feet, hurried to the window, and opened it. "Hello, pretty birdie." Her hand moved slowly toward the owl, reaching for the paper.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Nightwing noticed the princess as she opened the window. She tried to grab the paper, but she didn't give her the chance. She flew into the bedroom and placed the paper on the bed. Slowly, she unrolled it to reveal the words written by Justin. Then, the owl flew up to the princess and grabbed the sleeve of her dress in her beak. She tugged at it gently towards the letter. She was trying to tell her to read it. After those actions, the bird flew away and landed on the bed next to the paper. There she sat and waited for Alaina to understand. It also gave her time to rest her wings from the long journey.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 pm
Alaina's hand was only inches from the rolled paper in the owl's talons, but before just one of her fingers could touch the paper the bird flew inside her room. She turned watching as the owl placed the paper on her bed and even unrolled it. She was growing confused yet again. Then, the bird flew at her. Truthfully, she was scared only slightly that the bird had been angered and was ready to peck away.However, the owl only grabbed part of her sleeve in it's mouth and tugged in the direction of the sheet of paper. After, the owl landed on the bed beside the letter she walked away from her window to her bed, finally understanding the bird. The princess swiped up the letter in a gentle grasp and she started reading it. Before even reaching the signature, Alaina knew who had written this, Justin. It was great having some form of communication and that's what made her happy recieving this. Though, it also reminded her that one day if they do see each other again. Most likely she'll be married. Her gaze lowered for a moment. I can't have him worry. I don't want to hurt him when we do meet again. What do I do? She shook the thought from her head then went in a frantic search for a pen and paper, which took a few minutes to find. The princess placed the paper on her night stand and began scribbling on the paper, writing:

Dear Justin,

I am very relieved to know that you are healthy and okay. I have been worrying about you non-stop, so knowing you're doing well really does feel so good to know. I too miss you very much. I miss everything about you. Your charming smile, loving embrace, voice, touch...Everything. I wish that I never left your side, because upon returning home I got some very shocking and horrible news. I'm getting married. I'm sorry to break this to you. Especially, while you're in the hospital. I thought it would be better to let you know as soon as possible. I hope that one person that is willing to help can some how prevent my marriage. I want to share my life with Justin Claymoore and no other. Please, don't get upset,though. I'll try to prevent it. Also, remember that I love you with all of my heart.
Love,
Alaina

With a low sniffle she rolled the paper and walked closer toward the owl. "It's a long journey. You would probably want to rest before delivering my message, which is fine. When you are well rested;can you please deliver this to Justin?" She placed the letter she wrote beside the owl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Nightwing watched the princess's every movement. She patiently waited as she read the letter and even wrote one of her own. Alaina placed the now rolled up paper by her, which she immediately took into her claws. She wanted to deliver it as soon as possible. Before she took off though, the owl went up to the princess and rubbed against her cheek in affection. With that she flew off towards the vampire kingdom. After a few hours of flying, the creature was beginning to feel tired, her wings starting to lose energy. However, her determination gave her strength to continue. When she finally made it back to the other kingdom, the owl pushed herself more and beat her wings even faster. She gained much speed as she traveled to the hospital. Finally, the bird found Justin's hospital room window. The prince was sleeping and Nightwing decided just to fly in. She lightly landed on his bed and pecked him. His eyes drifted open to find his flying friend out of breath. "Nightwing," he whispered to her, "are you alright?" The bird slowly nodded his head, but he could tell that she needed to rest. "Give yourself a break. You deserve it. Thank you." The owl then showed him the letter from Alaina. He grabbed it, unrolled it, and read its contents. The first part made him smile, but then he came upon the marriage announcement. The vampire's eyes widened and his face turned gloomy. Nightwing became worried for him and hooted at him. This took the prince out of his trance and he continued to read. After everything, he pondered over the situation. She's...getting married? How long away will it be? I wonder who she is getting married to. These thoughts plagued his mind. The owl hooted sadly at him, and Justin petted her head with a smile. "Don't worry," he told her. "Just get some rest, okay?" Nightwing nodded and flew to the ledge to rest. The prince watched her for a couple of moments, then grabbed some new paper and started to write another letter.

(I hope you don't mind, but I was thinking that you could introduce Grell, like have the king and princess meet with his family or something?)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm
((Sure, sounds great!))

Alaina watched the flying owl, until it disappeared from her sight. She was beginning to regret informing Justin of her arranged marriage. He was already hurt physically and he probably would be hurt emotionally. I wanted to lie, because I didn't want to upset him. But I thought it was now or later. Maybe this is just fate telling us both to just give up! A sudden pounding at the door caused her to flinch. She brought her hands to the window, slamming it shut. Then, without allowing another moment to pass she rushed to her door and flung it open. The tall figure standing outside the door was her father. Alaina could now see how drained and weak he looked. Dark circles were visible under his dull, tired brown eyes. He looked like the walking dead. "Uh..Father you should get some rest. I mean you don't look very well." "Now is not the time to rest." Her sympathetic expression rearranged in to a confused one. "What do you mean?" The king answered with a simple "You're meeting someone so look presentable." Just as she was ready to ask another question the king turned and strolled down the hall. Alaina rolled her ruby eyes, before she started to brush her long hair. "Look presentable? Ugh...He has the nerve to talk." She snapped.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Walking up the hill towards the glistening human kingdom castle were three figures. The first two were of a couple, a man and woman. The man was tall, rather plump, and dressed in fine clothing. The woman was an image of beauty. She wore makeup, had perfectly manicured nails, and wore a stunning outfit made of the finest materials. Behind them was a younger man. This person was very contrasting to the other two. He wore casual clothes, just a simple shirt with long pants. He pushed his glasses up towards his head more and continued to look downwards, making his black hair cover his face. He was holding a book in his hands, which he put his full attention on as he was reading. The woman looked back at him and sighed. "Grell Micheal Silvera," she spoke in a stern voice, "we are about to meet royalty. You are lucky that we allowed you to wear that outfit at this time, but would you shut that book for just one moment?" Who said that I wanted to go? The boy rolled his eyes and continued on. This made the woman a bit angrier with him, but she turned her head to the castle. She turned to the man next to her and whispered, "Just what are we to do with him?" Grell, of course, heard it, but pretended not to. It's not like I wanted this in the first place. The group made it to the castle in a few moments. The guards bowed to them and they strolled into the building. The boy lifted his sight from the page he was on to his surroundings. I wonder where we will be talking. The couple approached a sitting room and walked into it, Grell following behind them. There they all sat upon the comfortable furniture, waiting for their host. The boy merely went on reading, as if nothing in particular was happening. However, he knew the reason why his parents made him come. It is to meet the person I'm supposed to marry.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 am
((Now, this may be a poor post...It's 7:30 in the morning and I haven't had a bit of sleep. So I am very tired.))

The king happened to hear the front doors creak open, due to being in his extremely close-by office. He in some way was trying to appear less zombie-like. Probably, the people I was suspecting. The door had a small section that was in a form of a square and crafted from glass th rest was an extravagant wood. Peering from the small glass section he caught a glimpse of the group of three. There was an older plump man, a woman dressed in fine attire, and a casual dressed young man. I have to go fetch Alaina. Maybe after meeting this young man she will not be as upset...I can only hope. With a low sigh, he hurried down the long hall. Soon, he stopped at one particular door and knocked several times. Seconds later the door slowly opened. "Yes, father?" The kings jaw dropped. There stood his daughter wearing tacky unpresentable clothing. A plain oversized white shirt and knee-length shorts. "I said look presentable! You look nothing like a princess." She flashed her father a glare. "I chose to something more comfortable." His anger was noticeable. "Alaina, the person you may possibly marry is here with his parents...Right at this very moment. First impressions are important and do you know what this says..." Alaina's eyes dilated. "My...Possible husband." The words made her feel sick. "I don't have to impress him or his parents. I could careless about their first impressions of me. Anyways, doesn't personality mean more than a clothing style?" He grew irritated and snatched her wrist. "At the moment your personality isn't very pretty at all. Unforunately, it's to late for you to change, so make sure you do not be one bit rude. Please." The king spoke in a hushed tone while dragging his daughter down the hall along with him. She replied with a simple nod and a "I'm sorry, father." They too arrived at the sitting room. "Hello, I'm elated that you three could make it here today. I also apologize for keeping the three of you waiting for so long. A small matter came up, but everything is now taken care of. " Alaina kept her mouth zipped, allowing her eyes to scan the three strangers. Honestly,she wanted to sprint away, but didn't.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff