Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:34 pm

[[ I'll just be posting for Decker and Jack for now. Sorry Ame. I'm working in a system right now. I open the RP one day. Type replies and then post when I get back on. I just got to see yours, but if I have time, I'll reply, quickly. I'm sorry. 3: I wish there was something I could do.
Good news: I'm getting a new computer. : D
Bad news: Still has no internet, and the new computer could be in months.]]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker nodded.
A name sounds good. She might be with us for a while. Her leg won’t be healed for a while and the beach isn’t a safe place for her, so we might have to keep her with us till the cabin and then she’ll have to wait for winter fur before we let her go, if she’s not domesticated by then.
Decker leaned his head back and let his hair fall out of his face.
When she leaned against him and brought their hands together, he smiled and kissed her back.
He felt so wonderful and terrible all in one.
A bittersweet feeling that made him feel like he should have told her what was wrong with him.
But it was too late for that.
He felt tingly and fluttery on the inside.
After a moment of looking at her a smile quirked his lips.
I said I was bailing for a while. I plan to come back… So, we’ll get to sleep under the stars together. I assure you.
He kissed her and held her face to his with both hands.
He couldn’t keep what he wanted down anymore and he pushed against her, not minding the bunny.
Jacky… every second I’m with you, I feel tortured by lust.
He kissed her again.
I actually have butterflies. Who the hell gets those in these days?
He kissed her again and dragged himself off the gurney.
He leaned against one of the supply boxes and panted roughly.
I think I’ll take that break now. I’m gonna take one of the boats; I’ll be back in about an hour or so.
Decker gave her an apologetic look and ran out the attic.
He almost tripped over Jackal, but caught himself and left.
He took the smallest boat and set a timer for himself.
He would be back by nightfall.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 pm

User Image

Jackal had managed to get Noah to doze off and he decided to talk to Jacky, in case something came up and he had to leave.
As he passed by the attic door, Decker came bolting out and nearly stomped on him.
They both managed to catch themselves, though.
He was lucky he ran off so fast, or Jackal would have gone after him.
He peeked in the attic and saw Jacky.
He tilted his head and walked in.
What the hell is up with him? I just got Bunny to go to sleep. We’re gonna need to lock him up for the night. He won’t be able to go camping. Poor thing is scared to death. Maybe if you guys go in and calm him down later he can, but he needs sleep right now.
He stood over by her and tilted his head.
I was coming to find you so we could talk about Bunny. In case I do leave.
He sat on the floor and leaned against a box that was behind him.
I’m going to be honest, and I don’t want you to swat at me if you hear something you don’t like.
He took a deep breath and looked at her.
Aside from everything I told you earlier… is there anything in specific you’d like to know?
He fidgeted with his hands quietly and waited.
If he did leave Bunny, things would be miserable for him and hectic for her and their posse.
He reached up and flicked at one of the bunny’s ears, watching it shake it’s head at him and attempt at pawing at him.
He was going to see if he and Bunny could go by their house later to pick up some clothes and things.
Maybe even Ham.
He was probably hungry.
But right now he needed to relax.
Just relax.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta smiled as Savannah sat next to her, her brown hair plopping along. She watch Savannah's as she lists what else they had to get.
"Okay, well, we can head to kitchen and get food. There's bound to be a lighter if matches in there too. And then we can go to the back shack for the shovel."
Krysta stood and dusted off her pants. She held her hand and beamed down at cute girl who tried scooting near her just a few moments ago. She giggled.
"Come on girlie, we got work to do before dark. No time to waste."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth frowned when Ritter leaped away and let his head drop slightly.
"I wasn't trying too.... you know...."
Seth pushed the wheelchair off and strolled himself down in front of Ritter a little ways.
Seth didn't want that to be sex related.... it was just affection.
Besides, the medicine Decker had gave him wouldn't let him get it up.
He let his saddened face stick as he kept rolling.
"When I meant fight crime, I meant protect me, Rit. I'm not meaning to be a criminal."
Seth stopped the wheelchair and looked back at him.
"Just because I say I'm a sex addict doesn't mean that's all I think about. It means I like sex. Anywhere with anyone at anytime.... but you're changing me. Now it's just you, anywhere at anytime. It might not sound like much, but I'm proud of myself. I've accomplished more with you than I ever could at HMI. And this little sex we have here in there is nothing compared to the stuff that got me labeled sex addict."
He felt bad for being blunt and hard about it, but he wanted Ritter to understand as more of an adult than a child.
And Seth sucked at metaphors.
"I'm like that fish that parents get as a first pet. They tell you to feed it once a day, but you end up feeding it the whole can of flakes in one day and it dies. I'm the fish, Rit. It's okay to give some here and there, but just because I give you sexy looks and flirt, doesn't mean I deserve to get it all the time."
That was the best he could do.
And it didn't sound as bad as most.
Seth stood up, wincing slightly and opened his arms.
"I love you Ritter, though we may pressure each other and force each other to edges, we can't stop loving each other."
He smiled sweetly at Ritter.
"Give me a hug and take me to the beach."
Seth felt the moment was a good one, even though the words were off.
"We have to finish our 20 questions."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

A name for the little rabbit, what would it be? Something fitting, but not generic. "I won't mind keeping her with me, she's soft. I could use the practice of taking care of a pet anyway."She chuckled, but a smile lit her face, thinking of having a puppy at the cabin. Just being at the cabin itself. Her skin tingled in anticipation, the thought of sleeping under the stars with Decker made her impossibly giddy. It made her excited. "Good, im looking forward to it."She smiled, shivering at his lips on hers and kissing him back, her breath catching when he pushed against her, the bunny squirming underneath her. She starred at him when he pulled away and her ears got hot. He kept kissing her, and she wasn't going to argue with it, she trusted him, and she wouldn't mind him doing anything with her, she would help him if he wanted. She would be new to it, but she could learn right? She chuckled at him "You, and me."She chuckled, grinning but biting at her lip and nodding. "Hurry back okay, ill miss you."She said sheepishly, watching him leave, hearing him stumbling, it made her a little happy she could do such a thing without doing it on purpose. She blushed, seeing Jackal and chewed at her lips "Nothing you should worry about."She muttered, pulling her legs up near her chest and holding the bunny close to her, stroking softly at it. "Lock him up? Oh, he'll be so disappointed if he can't go... well. I guess we could camp anytime.. I don't want him to not get to."She said, looking at Jackal and thinking, the thought of him leaving concerned her. "Well, I can't think of anything off the top of my head, is there anything he's allergic to? Things he likes to do? Hobbies, anything?"She asked, looking down at him and giggling at the bunny pawing at Jackal "Cute.."She smiled, running her hand through her hair, scratching at her wrists as her voices started to come back. "Jackal... I was wondered if you would please stay. Noah would just break down without you, and your so much better at being a parent to him than me. I-I feel like im gonna mess up, or do something wrong.."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 pm

User Image

Jackal tilted his head.
"Maybe we can lock him in a tent. He'll be fine as long as people watch him."
He seemed to be messing with things in his mouth, but stopped to talk.
He had had his tongue pierced a year ago and only recently got eight of his teeth filed.
He was still getting used to the sharp edges rubbing against his tongue.
He had two sets on the bottom filed to a point and two sets on the top.
Both sets of teeth behind his front teeth on the top and bottom.
Second incisors and canines.
The were very sharp, and could draw blood.
His tongue had felt their wrath and still was.
He shook his head at her question.
"He's only allergic to onions. Sometimes garlic can make him have a reaction, but that's rare. I forgot what it was, but he wears a bracelet he has to show at different places. He likes games. And he likes sleeping with people. Just to have them around. He's mortified of thunderstorms. And he does draw on occasion. That''s about it."
Jackal watched the bunny paw at him.
He missed his Ham.
He rubbed the bunny's ears and then leaned back again.
"I'm staying as long as I can. Me and Decker clash, and you can't honestly say that these others want me here. One thing that both sides of our family have in common is that we don't stay where we aren't wanted. I'm sure Decker hates it here as much as I do. He's just more polite than I am. If it weren't for you, Jacky... these people wouldn't have a chance out here. You're the only thing that's keeping him from running and turning them in. So remember what you and Decker do, puts their heads on the chopping block. And me? I'll end up punching one of them in the face or tripping one of the girls. I don't believe in the 'Never Hit A Girl' thing. If she wants to fight like a man, I'll fight her like a man."
And that was all he said.
If someone slapped him.
He'd slap back.
Then he sent Jacky a smile.
Letting all his sharp, shiny teeth show.
"That's just me."

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:22 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jacky nodded, chewing at her lip but smiling "I can watch him. I wouldn't mind."She said, clicking her tongue ring on her front teeth she found herself looking at Jackal's teeth while he talked. She had a thing for straight teeth, if they weren't straight she had a tendency not to like those people. This however was different, that was just sexy as hell. She forced herself to pay attention to what he was saying and nodded. "Ill keep that in mind, so no onions, and try to keep the garlic low. I wouldn't mind him sleep with me, but Decker might have to get used to it."She chuckled, her eyes lighting up at the hint he liked to draw. "He does art? Is he good? I would love to paint and things with him."She grinned, and tapped softly at the bunnies nose, listening to Jackal she sighed, he was right. "That doesn't exactly ease me. Believe me, they would all fight back. I get it though, I don't take that s**t either."She chuckled, pursing her lips at his smile. She leaned forward, looking at his teeth. "Okay, those are ******** sweet. Do they hurt?"She asked, quirking up an eyebrow, she pocked at her canines and wondered what it would be like to have her teeth sharpened. She also wondered what it would be liked to have Decker with teeth like that, it gave her goosebumps to think of him biting at her neck like that. She leaned back up, her face red now, damn. Damian started chiming up, talking about her fantasy journal, making it apparent in her mind that it was indeed a fantasy.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:27 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah smiled and took the girls hand, pulling herself up. As soon as she was up on her feet, she threw her arms around Krysta's neck and kissed her on the lips. After a few seconds, she pulled away, her hand sliding into Krysta's.

"Let's go then." She giggled and smiled at her. "We need to get the fire going here within the next few hours. The tents set up as well.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:32 am

Shiro Ritter
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя  ℂяιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter pursed his lips frowned a bit.  
"I'm shorry. I didn't mean to call you out like that. I'm jusht worried that I'll give in to you and we will never progressh. I'm jusht a little paranoid."
Ritter wrinkled his nose then smiled sheepishly.
"Meow~ I ish shorry for jumping to conclusions, my love. And yesh, I'm proud of you too."
Ritter said hugging Seth and carrying him bridal style. He was really proud of Seth's progress in four days but it kind of stung him little hearing about the other people. Ritter only had sex twice before Seth. First a boy then a girl. And now Seth and he was the best. Not just in the bed, but overall. How did ritter find Seth?  Thank what ever holy power is real that Ritter had found this amazing specimen to love. Ritter snuggled Seth and kissed his lips lighty.
"I love you."
Ritter looked down at Seth with smeyes(smiling with eyes) and bit down his lip. He thought about a question to ask Seth. While thinking, Ritter noitced the flower in his hair that Savnnah had left there. Ritter pick the bloomed white bud and acknowldge the type.
"Iris."
Ayame... Ayame; Japanese, definition: Iris. Ritter wince alittle but smiled faintly nonetheless.
"Do you think I should do a commercial with Jackal?"

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:20 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta smiled when Savannah took her hand. It was so soft and small, it made krysta fizz  but she was suddenly surprised by the unexpected kiss. Nonetheless Krysta took it like a man. Or a woman. Whatever. She took it and liked it. 
"Alright, love, lets roll!"
Krysta chimed, picking up the brunette and carrying her over her shoulder. Savannah was light like a doll and it made Krysta smiled not caring if the girl would struggle. She wasn't going to set her down. Krysta dash to the house and burst through the backdoor. She finally let Savannah down and looked for more campy food.  She scounged around through cupboards catching a glance outside to the lake. She grinned mischievously at Savannah. She stepped up to her and tugged her my the arm.
"Savy... Please swim
 with me..."

Krysta made puppy face, her icy blue eyes glowing.
"We're leaving this place tomorrow and I might not get to swim for a long time. Please..."
Krysta crinkled her nose and nuzzled her shoulder.
"I promise if a fish spazzes you out, I will be your servant for forever."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Savannah bit her lip as Krysta asked her to go swimming with her. She shook her head, thinking of the little fishies in the water. Then Krysta made that puppy dpg face. Oh, the puppy face. And it looked so cute on her too.

"I'll only go in a little bit. Sit in the shallow part" She tried not to think about the fish..

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta squealed and hugged Savannah.
"Yay! Oh my gosh, Savannah you are the greatest!"
Krysta grabbed her face and kissed Savannah lightly then took her hand.
"Lets go change to our swimsuits so we can jump in before dark."
Krysta sprirted up the stair and through the hall with Savannah in hand. She let go of Savannah and walked into her room. 
"Alright, I'm change into my bathing suit. Stay here."
Krysta closed the door and raided for her bikini. Finding it, Krysta sheded from her clothing and slip into the two piece. It was silvery lined with sky blue and pink ribbon. Her father hated it because he said it looked slutty but Krysta loved it nonetheless. When she was dressed, Krysta open the door and jumped in front of Savannah.
"Tad da!"
Krysta chimed opening her arms and spining in a circle.
"You like?"

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Savannah waited patiently for Krysta to change before she did. When she came out in her suit, her eyes practically popped out of her head. She nodded briefly. "Very sexy.." She blushed, realizing what she had just said. "I'll be right back.."

She slipped into her own room, closing the door behind her. She ran over to her bags and rummaged through for her own bikini.

Once dresses, she grabbed a few towels from her bathroom and headed back out to the hallway, blushing deeply. Few people said it looked good on her, and she didn't think it looked good on herself, but it was the only one she had. "Ready!" She smiled, still blushing deeply.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta smiled a bit cocky when Savannah called her bathing suit sexy and wiggled out her body a little.
"Thank you."
Krysta said sweetly. Then she watched as Savannah scamppered off into her room. Krysta pursed her lips and hum as she awiated Savannah's appearance. Once Savannah opened the door, Krysta eyed her up and down biting her lip.
"Mmm... You look like candy in that suit, I love it."
Krysta complimented as she hugged Savannah by the waist and nommed on her shoulder.
"Alright, let us take our leave to the beach!"
Krysta exclaimed leading Savannah back down stairs. On her way out, they stopped by the kitchen and grabbed some extra food and matches for the fire. Down back at beach, Krysta set her stuff down on a blanket and ran towards the waters. Prancing in the water was a tad cold but Krysta would get used to it as soon as she got her whole head in. Once in deep enough, Krysta dove in and stayed under for a while. Then she bursted out gaping for air then smiling and waving at Savannah.
"Come on Savy! Jump in!"
Krysta that in wasn't likely that Savannah would get out as far in the water as Krysta was, the blonde swam closer to shore.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games