Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:02 pm

((Kokeshi, when I first joined, it took me a while to get into the picture too for a couple of reasons, but it's doable. Dais is heading out of Damascus towards Meracilite, if you need someone to roleplay with. I don't think I'm in the same time zone as some of you because when I wake up the next day, 5 pages or so seem to have appeared out of thin air.. haha))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 pm

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal thought for a moment and then decided. His ultimate goal was to protect those he cared for that was why he took the trial. He then looked at the oracle "I would like the sentances of the judges" He said. He smiled "I feel like the ability to protect others is the ability for me" He said. He looked at the others glad that they had gotten a fragment as well.

(He wasn't chewing you out he was just letting you know so you didn't go off on everyone and if you had problems you could say something or ask someone for help)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 pm

∫Sumiko returned to the room when
Destiny left. She watched the last bits of Omotayo and Echo's trial. She looked over
to where Omotayo appeared and then to Echo when she came. She watched Fayte
go over to her. Her small smile faded however, when She just barely noticed a light
flush upon her cheeks. Her hand lifted and touched the mark on her chest. Those
hateful thoughts started to come back to her. She suddenly moved her hand away
from the mark and slightly shook her head. Those thoughts lingered for just a few
more second then faded away from her mind. She followed the others outside
and watched as they started to receive their great fragments. She was happy for
all of them and showed that with a kind and happy
smile.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm

((@ Zaran: Thanks, I'll think of something.
@Chris: I'm not going off on every one. Jeez. And I did say something, and this is what I'm getting in response. Just leave it be already.))

Mai was dry and clean by the time she made it to the city's library. There were a lot of questions floating around in her mind and she was seeking answers for them all that she felt no one person could give her a truthful answer. She felt she could find it within the pages of history. The city's library was grand, but not as large or extensive as Vackel. The librarian there suggested she traveled there to find what she was looking for. Mai pinched the bridge of her nose and got up. "Thank you..." She said to the librarian and headed out again, for Vackel. She had forgotten to eat all day. "I guess to Vackel..." She was thankful that she had used her fragment of transformation in Meracilite kept people from recognizing her if she traveled around in her usual form. Her wore a tans traveling cloak, much like the one her mother wore in her trial.

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan looked up as his fragment appeared. His wish was not far from his grasp now. The only thing left was to climb it now. He looked back at the Oracle and bowed before having his attention placed back on the fragment. Awestruck, he asks,"So...do I go into it? Or do I make my wish now?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》The resplendent lights that were cast by the
Night's Bloom, illuminated Hitomi's face. She gazed up at it in awe as it hovered above her. Those ravishing shades of purple and blue danced around her body, balancing each others colors perfectly. It had a beautiful appearance just like the Remnant Twilight. She hesitantly took her eyes away from her new fragment, her great fragment, not wanting to look away from it's gorgeous, powerful lights. She looked towards the Oracle."I have no wish to trade the Night's Bloom."she told him with a firm tone. She would stick with her decision.

-calla lily cat-

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:09 pm

User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

he followed the group tout side as he watched every one obtain there fragments he couldn't help but feel irritated it was only natural. he waited a bit before walking up to the oracle and asked "i understand your reasons for a great fragment but what about a normal fragment? one i can use with out fear of death at my own hands" he asked unsure if his request would be granted or not.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 pm

~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo stood along with the other five. She was curious as to what the Oracle would dish out. Echo turned to Kendal as the last decision was placed on his shoulder. "I guess it's Cascading Bonds for me " she said. Echo turned back to face the Oracle again. It seemed fitting in away, out of allthe ones here she was the one who could most likely defeat someone with abilities without using her element at all. Echo felt her light colored hair shift in a gentle breeze. Today a lot had occured..and she had survived it again.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 am

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Looking around after he had returned, he noticed that his wounds, cloths, and energy were healed, repaired, and replenished, his trial wasn't as hectic as most of the others but it was difficult indeed, having to watch his friends being beaten while he was kept from reaching them. Omotayo's eyes soon fell on Lunia and then again at the Oracle who had now ask them to meet him outside, following the man outside he then waited near the other five as they were to receive their fragments, first Akatan, then Hitomi and this himself. "You are correct sir." He stated though an answer wasn't really need, and with that he was given his fragments and so were the rest of the other, they all seemed like suitable guardians sort to say of the fragments. Omotayo gazed at his fragment in awe of its size and how brillant it looked but he would be sure to use this only when needed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:14 am

User Image

Lilith

Lilith looked at the man and nodded. Running her fingers through her hair. Looking at the others she nodded. "Well since that's taken care of..." she said trailing off. "Is there a place where I can get some training?" she asked.

She hadn't had a real fight before, so she did need to get that taken care of before she was killed on the battle field. She had to not only train her physical, but her abilities as well. "I haven't fought since I've been in this world" she said. "I had someone try and fight me, but I kept his attacks from hurting me by turning into my diamond form" she explained. She wanted to learn as much as she could and out do Morrigan. "The only thing I know how to do is shift my wings into weapons" she said as they turned into two long spears with razors.

I am not Morrigan...
...I am better than her...I am Lilith!!!

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 am

{I'm trying to stay in it as hard as possible, but if i sway off the story line then i'm sorry. Hospital staff letting me use the computer for a few minutes as they have nothing to do on it for now. I hope this will do, and Nicko... thanks for the pm. It made me really happy to know that you care, thanks again. And i'm sorry if this ruins the story,}

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia smiled to Omotayo, she hugged him instantly when he was back. "I was so worried, but i knew you would do it.." she said. Not letting him go, "Well done Omotayo... you've made everyone proud.." she added. Letting go of him, she looked at the Oracle. "You seem to know exactly what your doing, have you ever had to do this before?" she asked..
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:40 am

Ashford

"Merciless depths, those Fragments are huge!" Ashford fell on her back trying to see out the window. Thinking of Fayte's comment, she chuckled. "Sir Vackel, I won't be a grown woman until my wings have grown in completely and I've gained all of my powers. And as for the chores - royal duties that I must attain to," She explained, sitting up. "But, congrats to all of you! I'm so happy!" She stood up shakily, leaning against the table for support.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 am

Fayte smiled at Echo as she recieved her Fragment. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly. " I knew you could do it! " He said with a wide smile. He realised quickly what he was doing and let go as a crimson color filled his face. " I'm sorry that was...inappropriate. " He said a little embarrassed. Looking up at the Fragments Fayte smiled yet again. " Looks like the connnection has begun. " Millions of threads of multi colored lights shot down from each of the fragments enveloping their new master so to speak, each one of them began to glow but then both the fragments and the threads of light vanished leaving behind another shower of brilliant light, they were truly marvelous fragments. " And now the fragments arte officially yours, don't worry they aren''t gone they have been transported to the kingdom you call home. " He laughed a little as the remaining lights slowly disappated into the air.
The Oracle smiled, he gently moved strands of hair from his face. " Briliant as always, and now Kendal, Omotayo, Akatan, Hitomi, and Echo I must give you all a warning, if by whatever reason you bgin to misuse the powers I have bestowed upon you, or if you begin to waver from your path I will be left with no alternative but to remove the fragments from your possession however that has not yet happened in history so I think you'll do fine. " He said with another smile. He looked towards Zalain as he approached him. " You really are eager to get a fragment aren't you, which is odd considering you have one hanging from your neck. " He said pointing towards his fragment. " Oh...I remember this one, it was one of the very few I made with a kick back, I thought it would be foolish to trust htat much power into a simple fragment so I placed a whipping effect on it. However if you require a new fragment then I will grant you one, just remember this is not a Great Fragment, it is just a simple fragment. " He held out his hand which held a sphere of swirling black light filled with dazzeling white speckles which resembled the night sky. " Take it. " He said calmly. (( I will leave what it is and what it looks like to you. ))

" Of course we have a training facility, we didn't get this strong by sitting on our buts all day long. " Shade said standing up. He walked towards another door on the far side of the room. He opened the doors which revealed a large seemingly empty room. " We got the idea for this chamber when we attacked Vackel 10 years ago, the idea of an illusion chamber seemed promising for training purposes.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:34 am

Mai's travel was long, but she finally made it to Vackel. She had to ask around a bit to find the archives, but she finally managed. This city was so much different than the rest. It was so high tech. She wouldn't be surprised if it was used as a military power as well. Advanced technology usually gave an army an edge over the rest...which made Mai wonder. Alas another set of questions have risen in her mind as she entered the archives. There weren't any books to see, it was all computerized. Mai managed to snag a computer and started thumbing out keywords in the search engines, hoping to find something. The navigation of these were quite simple, even for someone like her who didn't know much about such technologies.

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 am

Dais reached Meracitile without mishap, where he was greeted by none other than the assistant head librarian, who seemed a bit too cheery for his disposition.

Dais simply handed the assistant head librarian the books from Damascus and started to store the ones headed for Vackel.

"Well?"

"Nothing happened," Dais said. Obviously, the assistant librarian wanted to know about his 10 year overdue book and the Damascan reactions.

The assistant head librarian looked disappointed for a moment, but then sighed. "Well, that is good..."

Dais finished packing the books and turned to leave. The ferret greeted him as he left, jumping onto his shoulder. The little one was hungry. They would grab something to eat at Vackel.

((I need a name for this assistant librarian. Any suggestions? Just spew out something random.))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games