Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 pm
The masked man appeared leaning against the ice wall as he awaited any shinobi who tried to invade the mist."Damn someone better show up soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:43 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

Rini slunk from the mist, singing cheerfully to herself. "Oh, mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey~. A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you~?" As she repeated the verse, her eyes leisurely scanned her surroundings, idly searching for any other sign of hostility from the Mist -- or anyone else for that matter. Had they been attacked? Were they on guard? Why would they destroy the docks like that? So many questions, but for now, Rini made her way toward the gates, not making any effort to hide her presence. "If the words sound queer or funny to your ear and you don't know what or when or where to say~. Just say mares eat oats and does eat oats and li-ttle lambs eat ivy~."

She spotted the masked figure as she approached the gates, but her swinging stride did not slow. Nor did her song cease. "Cowzy tweet and sowzy tweet and liddle sharksy doisters~." Would he stop her? If she knew him -- or him her -- would he even recognize her for her drastic change in style? "A kiddley doisters too, wouldn't you~?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 601

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
Яein Ѧuditore
Il Mentore||Assassino||The Brotherhood||Unspoken||Weapon Master||Manipulator of Ice

╔═════
Rein could see anyone walking through the pathway leading up to the gates, but she couldn't be seen by anyone else. It was a good thing that they were so far away from the actual gates, otherwise Korumo would have been heard as he approached. As someone walked through the pathway, Rein couldn't help but stare at the strange shinobi that had been so cheerfully singing. "What the hell is that annoying girl singing? I wonder if she even realizes how tone deaf she is..." Rein said to herself as Korumo now stood by her side. "Listen Korumo, take a moment to catch your breath, if you are agitated it will be known through your movements. Let your muscles relax, don't be too tense. Calm yourself and then we can proceed," Rein told him as she began to figure out a way to get into Mist. The problem was that there was now a giant wall of ice towering over her, she could see it even from her distance. She could bypass it, but at the risk of being found. That was when she remembered Luo. "I know this place better than most. I have an old friend that taught me a secret way into Mist but I'm pretty sure it's well guarded. I'll just have to take out the guards, simple enough I guess..." Rein shrugged. They were probably jounin ranked guards which would be too powerful for Korumo but she herself could handle it. "Have you calmed yourself yet?"

Jutsus Available: 124 Jutsus
110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
68 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

═════╝

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent
Always be discreet
Never compromise the Brotherhood
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:54 am
The masked man stood there watching Rini his old squadmate.As she came closer he held out his had firmly saying stop."You up for a spar,Rini." His voice sounded deeper then notmal because of the mask.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini arched an eyebrow at the figure before her. So, he did recognize her after all -- and it was Sonic, her old teammate, from the sound of things. She subconsciously dropped her hand to the metal waist guard -- Neo's waist guard from his Brotherhood uniform -- fingers tracing the length of the cobra curled on its surface. One teammate down . . . and the other standing before her, asking for a fight -- a spar. Should she really indulge . . . ? If things went south, she could always (rightfully) claim that he started it. Still . . .

She leaned toward him, face inches from his mask, and smirked faintly. "You sure that's wise, kid? You are on duty, after all. We can't have you distracted from the illustrious task of guarding the gate."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 600

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:26 am
Shadow smiled underneath his mask as he looked at Rini."Yea why not,I wasnt assigned to guard the path I simply came to find someone to fight." Shadow brought his right hand up caressing Rinis cheek."So you up for it?"His words now softer he had always wanted to fight Rini but never got the chance.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:39 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini snapped her hand up to snatch the wrist of the hand that stroked her cheek, eyes suddenly flashing dangerously as her smirk became something more feral. "Did I give you permission to touch me like that, brat?" she all but snarled. Only Sindenky could show such familiarity without dire consequences.Yun and Saotome could get away with it, of course, since they treated her more like a daughter or little sister than a lover. Sonic however . . . she was sure she could find some way to adequately explain his corpse to Yun, if need be.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 599

((That is Sonic, right? I don't recall someone named "Shadow" . . .
Especially not someone that was at any time Rini's teammate,
seeing as only Neo and Sonic were ever her teammates . . .))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 am
((Yea its Sonic but this isn't the real Sonic.))

Shadow watched as his wrist was grabbed."I take it as a yes then."Shadow pulled his arm back breaking Rinis grip as he waited for her first move."Taijutsu." A sickening black color engulfed Shadows body for a few seconds before it vanished."You get first move Sweetheart." He knew he could easily piss Rini off,a simple task at that.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 am
((Ah, okay . . . Question: Can't Bounty Hunters only switch OUTSIDE of battle? Wouldn't this be considered a battle situation . . . ?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 am
Koneko Kuromira
((Ah, okay . . . Question: Can't Bounty Hunters only switch OUTSIDE of battle? Wouldn't this be considered a battle situation . . . ?))

((Not really since not one really attackd.eThe class he was before was medical which is my strongest one.I just waned to use taijutsu instead so I could see how it goes))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:23 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Koneko Kuromira

((Not really since not one really attackd.eThe class he was before was medical which is my strongest one.I just waned to use taijutsu instead so I could see how it goes))

((If you say so, but I'd still argue the fact that, in the time it'd take him to switch classes, she'd have an opening for a free attack, since though you might not be in an active battle, you're still facing down an antagonistic force -- i.e. an enemy that would not hesitate to attack in that "few seconds" that you're swapping classes. A lot can happen in a "few seconds".))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini narrowed her eyes and -- in the few seconds that it took the black aura to swallow Sonic's body and fade away -- she snapped her right arm forward, straightening it as one of her stakes extended to its full length in her hand. The point, thus, drove itself through Sonic's left shoulder, tearing through muscle and scraping bone. "I'm not your sweetheart," she hissed as she jerked the stake out and jumped backwards down the path, eyes locked on the boy. The pain of his shoulder would give her time to put distance between them and prepare her ritual circle. She smirked.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 598

((Edited, since it was a shadow clone))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 am
((Not cool))

As the stake entered Shadows body he smiled."Damn Baby,I like it rough." With out warning the man vanished in a could of smoke revealing that it was just a shadow clone.As the smoke clearned a note could be seen in his spot.It read as follows: That's no fun.P.S. It will explode in three seconds.

((Why o you attack me like that its so mean ha.Hmm shadow clones have no blood so he just went poof.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((Not cool))

As the stake entered Shadows body he smiled."Damn Baby,I like it rough." With out warning the man vanished in a could of smoke revealing that it was just a shadow clone.As the smoke clearned a note could be seen in his spot.It read as follows: That's no fun.P.S. It will explode in three seconds.

((Why o you attack me like that its so mean ha.Hmm shadow clones have no blood so he just went poof.))

((Dude seriously? Sonic? Shadow? OMG))  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini blinked, slowing to a halt and frowning. She lowered her gaze to her stake. No blood. Well [censored]. She huffed and retracted the stake, tucking it back away. "Hn, [censored] party pooper." Folding her arms behind her head, she strode forward and through the gates, leaving the usual special jounin -- who now eyed her rather uncertainly -- to watch over it.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 597

((Yeah, I know, right? >_<
To Mizukage Palace --> wink )

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games