Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. "No, no I am not... I don't take any pride in seeing you just sort of randomly angry like this." He said before moving his hand over his chin. "... though... I can think of one thing that you may be able to do to vent that anger..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:39 am
Luna turns and looks at him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 pm
Massasooni smirks. "Training and fighting... and or hunting... anything that'll involve inflicting violence... calms me down at times when I am so angry I can’t seem to control it...." He said before turning and walking. ”Come on, I know a good place for such.”  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Luna lifted a brow then started to follow him. She was taking deep breathes and was trying hard to calm which wasn't working.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm
Massasooni walked with arms crossed into the forrest and kept walking deeper into it, where the deeper he walked into forrest the more trees there were... more trees, less light shinned into the forrest. "Almost there..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 pm
She follows and looks around.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 pm
After about a minute of walking into the now very dark forest, Massasooni pulls out his sword to point it at the ground, which caused a symbol to form and shine. Massasooni steps back from the symbol and with a flash of light the darkness within the forest bend away from the symbol to reveal a hidden circular building. "Here we are... the dark coliseum." He says before turning to Luna to say "... this is a secret gathering spot for warriors, assassins, mages, and so on. This place mainly features those with dark powers, though not all of them do... in fact, the current champion has some light powers. Endless fights, creatures, beasts, and one or two humans... though humans normally don't last long at all... one on one, two on two, triple threat, six man brawl, even mini-wars... centered all in the coliseum. Perfect place to vent the anger, on some other vial creature."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:10 pm
Luna looks around her eyes were turning to look like fire. Her hair was pure fire"Good"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:20 pm
(thanks)

Ira pulled back sensing Jaded's pain, "What's wrong," She asked holding him so he wold not fall.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 am
Jaded grits his teeth"I don't know..."He moves a little more back. His one eye was healing that had a scar over it that he hid. His wings grew back but they weren't white they were a grayish black. It hurt him a lot. He knew he had a new weapon he wouldn't use it unless he had to. He knew something was offer that he changed so.

(new jaded:User Image  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:52 pm
Ira hopped of the counter and helped Jaded over to the couch. She wanted to say something but could not think of anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:09 pm
Jaded was shacking some.He was like he was when he died and first became an angel. Why he was jaded. He was choosen as a death angel even though he couldn't take others lives as an angel hence his wings turning white now they were as they were before.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:21 pm
Massasooni nods before walking up to a rather large door, in which appeared the fighters would enter. A man stood with a pad and feather pen. He glances at Massasooni. "Names?" Massasooni rolls his eyes. "Massasooni and--" "Ah yes, thought you looked familiar... come on in." Massasooni shakes his head. "... I came here for her to fight... her name's Luna... but I guess you can sign me up for a fight as well." He nods, writing on the pad before shrugging. "As a couple?" Massasooni shakes his head. "Not quite yet... maybe another time." He nods, continuing to write. "... and what match style?" Massasooni crosses his arms. "Give her the starter bundle battle." The man nods with a smirk. "Ah, very good... and you?" Massasooni shrugs. "Surprise me." The man writes on the paper before pressing a button to allow the doors to open. "Alright, go on threw." He said, still looking down at the pad and writing. Massasooni resumes walking, glancing back to Luna to check if she was following.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm
Luna starts to follow him.She could fight but she didn't show it to anyone. Now she was.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:11 pm
Ira held his hand and looked into his eyes, worry in hers.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games