Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 am

“Hmmm I guess so” Serena laughed loudly before diving downwards at a sharp angle “Hahaha but honestly this life style is wonderful” She called to him as she pulled up from the dive, her feet momentarily scraped along the water. As she returned to be besides him her eyes where pulled to something in the distance, a small island…what island is that? “Hey…can you see that?” She asked pointed slightly to the left but non the less it was up ahead.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:00 am

Elizabeth watched Yukina's attack, jumping out of the way of Angelina's attack and setting off another trap. Arrows fired from behind them, flying past them as she pulled Yukina against the wall to avoid them. Her quick murmuring sent a blast of air behind the arrows, forcing them to travel faster towards Angelina. "Sorry." She muttered to Yukina before continuing her muttering, biting her lip anxiously as the wall Angelina had been looking at started to collapse. She was pretty sure it wouldn't cause a cave-in due to the supports she could see dotted down the corridor.

Kitkat534

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:47 am

Sai flew at the Mad Man slashing and stabbing with his blade as fast and hard as he could. The Mad Man's words only furthur resolved Sai's will to stop him despite being severly outmatched. A being of such raw and evil chaos just shouldn't exist. After a few exchanged blows the Hatter's movements began to lag a bit. His crushed ribs were not healing fast enough and now caused significant pain after each swing. Still Sai made no sign of stopping, only varying the speed of his attacks and throwing in the odd kick now and again. He was so focused on the Mad Man he did not even notice the two other sentinal members rocketing towards them.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Cheshure's head turned to the side to see the tiny island. " Yup looks like an island to me. " He said softly. " Why do you want to go there or something? " He knew that if they went there it would just mean a dry place to stand. He looked back at her and said. " We do need to hurry back to the base I want to get home as soon as possible. "

The Mad Man sidesteppped and parried the attacks with his own blade. He loked at the clearly angry Sai and cracked a smile. " What tiny speck in your mind thinks that fighting me will solve anything? You're hurt, you're tired, you're weak, and you're heart broken. It's written on your face, whether you want to believe it or not. " He thrusted his own blade forward in a powerful thrust. He glanced up into the sky his smile widened a little. " And it looks like this is checlmate my friend. "

Now within striking distance Vincent lowered his hand. and smiled. His entire arm began to chift and become a twisted mess of enormous black snakes. He watched as they fell from his body landing on the ground with loud thuds. The smallest of the snakes was about 14 feet long and about as thick as a python. He smiled as they honed in on their targets and went in for the strike. One by one they fireed forward smashing through the crumbeling walls of Eden or devouring the people in their way. " It's just to easy. " He said as he touched down onto the ground. He watched as the people that were still able to ran in fear, it didn't matter they wouldn't get very far.

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Sai managed to barely block the thrust but was thrown backwards by the sheer force, his blade sticking into the ground next to him. Landing on his back was one of the most painful things yet and for a moment he simply lay there, to hurt to even make a sound. Some of the internal wounds had opened back up causing him to cough and spit up blood. Slowly he stood back up a smirk on his face. "Doesnt matter if I believe it or not...still gotta fight you..." He stopped and looked up when the Mad Man said the fight was over. Instantly he grit his teeth in anger and watched as the vampire killed and destroyed the rest of Eden. "Dammit Vincent you b*****d!" Without even thinking he ripped his blade from the ground and sent it hurling at Vincent. As the blade spun, it sent of a ring of the reality destroying wave. The attack however had exceeded Sai's limit. The Hatter's eyes went wide as the attack instantly took effect on him. He stumbled forward trying to keep on his feet but eventually fell to his knees and vomited blood onto the ground. The pain was such that the only expression on Sai's face was shock as he stared at the red puddle beneath him. Bloody tears ran down his face as his body fell back on his knees, his arms hanging limply at his sides. "I cant move..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Garrett waited awhile for the girl to reply, but when she did not, he shrugged. "Its alright if you don't want to answer, it was a rather rude question." he sighed and looked around, a few people had left the restruant by now. He waited in silene for what was probably six minutes before the waitress returned from the kitchen with their orders. She put on a smile as she placed the food infront of them, the food looked rather good.
"Enjoy your orders, if you need anything, just call." said the waitress as she turned and walked away.

UnknownOrphan

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 pm

As Vincent sped ahead of her, Nasrin chuckled and repositioned her body in mid air to start driving towards the ground. She was easily able to stay close behind Vincent. No way was she going to let him have all the fun. As she neared the ground, Nasrin opened her wings again and leveled off her decent, slowing herself down enough to make a gaceful landing. She landed near where the Mad Man was fighting and Eden oponent, and Nasrin's grin only widened to see who it was. "My my my. You have absolutly no luck today...do you Sai?" Nasrin murmured, her eyes dark with sadism. "You survive space, and fighting Vincent, just to get caught in an explosion and the face the Mad Man yourself."
Speaking of the Mad Man, Nasrin turned slightly to look over to her creator. "I would not dream of taking a kill from you, but would you mind if I watched? Of all the deaths in the world it is his I yearn to see the most."

"Sai!! No Sai get up! Get up!! I'm here Sai! Please just hold on a little longer! Even though Sai would never be able to hear her, Evie knew in her heart that he would know she wanted him to do everything he could to keep living. Seeing Sai alive gave her hope that maybe the others were alive as well...or some of them at least. Almost nothing could hurt Chesh, Renault would be able to just use his element to protect him, and no amount of fire could hurt Yukina. So maybe...just maybe, someone would come to help Sai before it was too late.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:12 pm

The Mad Man looked down at Sai. " It's so sad, you're almot not worth killing. " He looked over his shoulder at the arrival of Vincent and Nasrin. " Aw now it's good to see you again. Nasrin by all means if you would like to do the final blow then here. " He said as he tossed her the sword. " Feel free to take his head as a trophy. "

Vincent watched the spinning wave of destroying energy. His body burst into a thick mist just barely in time for him to slip through it's field. When his body was reformed he sighed a little. " Wow that was actually pretty good, I must say you did enjoy hide quite a power. It is indeed something to fear. " He walked towards the Mad Man and Nasrin.

" Ah so my little mole returns to my side after years of loyal servitude. " He laughed a little and looked back at Sai. " Well it looks like you'll die here without ever knowing the truth. " He was going to let out another laugh when the sound of a single gunshot fired landing in the side of the mad Man's head. His body toppled over before he stood up again. Blood dripped from the wound on his head. " I see that some of your friends still have some spunk. " He looked back at a small group of injured soldiers the man who had fired his gun was just a simple man who had gotten a lucky shot. " Nasrin, Vincent kill them. "

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:05 pm

User Image

Karana pulled the spike from her chain whip out of her leg. It made a rather nasty squelching sound that made Karana grimace. She cursed rather loudly and stood back up. What was it going to take to defeat her? She had dodged nearly all of their attacks. A few vents in the wall were giving off heat and billowing out steam. Karana suddenly had an idea. She flung her chain whip at it, wrapping it around it and pulled hard. The grate was pulled open and the hot steam, which had been trapped came shooting out towards Lena beside the water jet that Alex sent towards her.

User Image

Yukina allowed herself to be pulled from the attack. As Elizabeth was causing the wall to collapse, Yukina flew at Angelina, her entire body surrounded in flames in attempts to tackle her to the ground. She already knew that she was nowhere near strong enough to defeat Angelina, but that didn't mean that she would allow Elizabeth to do this alone.

User Image

Lena was growing rather frustrated. Even though she loved a good challenge, this was getting very tedious. Just before the hot steam and the water could hit her, her vectors pushed her off of the ground above it causing the attacks to hit the wall on the other side. Her vectors held her in the air and began carrying her, crawling like a spider's legs towards Karana and Alex. She used her vectors to send two heavy, but empty filing cabinets hurling towards Karana and Lena.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Nasrin easily caught the sword in her hand, before bowing her head to the Mad Man, "Thank you my creator." She purred. The Mad Man was truely generous. She listened to Evie's pleas for just a moment before striking, letting the girl have a chance to hope that perhaps Nasrin had even a shread of mercy in her blood. A broken heart and hoplessness did make for an interesting combination. Much to Nasrin's dismay though, the second she was about to charge forward, to chop of Sai's head and cruch little Evie's world, the Mad Man was shot. Nasrin turned around, just in time to hear the order. She glanced back at Sai only briefly, "Looks like it's your lucky day. You have five minutes left to live. If you have any final messages for Evie, I suggest you say them now before turn your head into my new wall hanging."

Nasrin then turned and ran in the direction of the soldier that dared to shoot the Mad Man. He was the first to die, his gun hand cut clean from his arm, before a clawed hand was thrust in through his rib cage and puncured a lung. Nasrin left him gasping for his last breaths to move on to the next Eden soldier, killing them in whatever way she saw fit. They were fun to toy with, gifteds who were able to put up more of a fight then all those pitiful humans. The second person she killed actually managed to hurt her first. From Evie's expiriences she new this particular gifted was very much like a porcupine. The second she got near him she had to dodge a spray of needles. She avoided the majority, but several did imbed rather deeply into her arm. "Oooh someone's feisty." Were her only words before she pulled a couple of the needles out of her arm, and stabbed them right into the gifted's heart. She was trying her very best to not kill the entire group of soldiers all on her own. She would save a few for Vincent in the very least. And once they were all taken care of she would get back to Sai.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Sai closed his eye's a look of agony and sadness on his face. He knew Evie would want him to escape, want him to get up and run but he was simply too hurt and too tired to move. The Mad Man's words and simply vincent being there only further added to his helpless rage. He listened as the twisted sentinal leader ordered Nasrin and Vincent to kill the few brave souls who had tried to help him and more blood stained tears ran down his face. He hadnt been able to protect Eden, hadnt been able to even dent the Mad Man, hadnt been able to even fight long enough to give some of his other housemates the chance to escape, and he hadnt been able to save Evie...

Sai grit his teeth in silent determination. He couldnt die like this. Not without telling the others about Vincent...not without telling Evie how he really felt about her. Sai struggled to move his arms to brace himself and tried to crawl away. Each step was extremly labored and painful but still he tried to push onwards. The only thought keeping him going and conscious being freeing Evie from Nasrin's control.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:56 pm

"No!!" Renault felt the pain that Eden felt. The people he had housed inside were all dead or dying. He slammed his fist against the floor causing a crack to appear in the mirror like display beneath him. "No! Goddamn it! Sai! Get up!" His now dark red eyes turned to Brian as instantly, he began to think of how he felt when Cleanse was taken down. A tear fell and it hit the floor in a light splash. "That...that Madman. He's too strong for us! He's too strong for us all! Mystery guy! How do we stop him?!"

~~~

Lucas returned to the base and unloaded his merchandise atop the table they usually sat at. "No wonder I'm the general." He said with a scoff. "I'm the first one back. Anyone home?!" He called out. "I wonder if anyone needs help. If they do, I couldn't get to them in time anyway..." He sat down in the chair and placed his hand on the lead case before taking it onto his form. "I'm going statue mode. If anyone needs me, I'll move as fast as possible. Lucas...out."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:56 am

The Mad Man wiped the blood from the side of his head away. " Now now can't we come to a diplomatic solution? " He smirked at the irony before watching his two Sentinel's work.

Vincent shot forward he gripped a man by the neck. He lowered him and instead of gracefully biting down on the neck he tore straight through it with his fangs. Drinking in the flowing blood. Vincent gripped the body and threw it to the side, it;s blood still flowing fromthe now cut off head. He looked at Nasrin and laughed. " I love your spunk you glide along the borders of sadistic behavior, I find it very.......alluring. " He said before he spun around slashing off the arm of a man with his bare hand. Vincent thrusted his hand forward shooting it through the man's chest. " You dare attack my leader? I'm afraid I'm going to have to end your life. " He ripped his hand out ending the moments of the man's life.

Brian looked down at Renault. He knew exactly what he was feeling. Looking to the man draped in a robe he asked. " What can we do? " The Man stood up and clapped his stick on the ground, the mirror like portal opened up swallowing all of them. When they reappeared Renault and Brian were on the ground while the figures in hoods floated in the air above the Mad Man. Looking down at him he said. " So this is what it's come down to? You toy with these human lives? "

The Mad Man looked up to see his old collegues. " Well Well Well so the old man and his little group of followers show themselves above ground. " He thought for a moment and looked towards Nasrin and Vincent. " Nasrin, Vincent we're leaving we can't fight here besides I think we've made our point very clear. " His body slowly began to disperse into smoke, the thick smoke engulfed both Nasrin and Vincent causing them both to disappear. " Don't worry old man We'll be back and when we do we'll be back with much greater force. Soon they all reappeared within their Sentinel Base. " Well good work you two I am very pleased with your progress. And I am glad to see that our dear friend Vincent has finally shed his mask and has officially joined our ranks. "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:17 am

Sai stopped once he heard another voice from above, this one sounding distinctly authoritive. He turned over and braced himself with his arms to see what was going on and was quite surprised to see Brian and Renault along with some strange floating guys in cloaks. Sai didnt question who they were or why they were there, he was just glad they were enough to get the Mad Man to leave. The hatter got one last glance at Nasrin/Evie before she dissappeard. Sai turned back to Renault and gave a bloody tired smile. "Little...late...bossman..." He collapsed backwards and finally passed out.

demoneyeszero

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:14 am

“No its fine, I was merely wondering what island it was…” Serena stared in the islands direction her keen eyes taking in the details. “You are right…we need to return home quickly…I hope the others have more luck on their missions” She let out a low hiss of anger “Ah man no matter how I try to forget I can not forget that that that creature got away unharmed!!!”
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games