Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 pm
She shifted her legs uncomfortably, trying to ignore the pain. Smiling weakly, she focused on his hands, watching the steady rhythm with which they worked. "I had a sister too. Her name was Mila. She used to come here...maybe you knew her. I know I've heard of a girl named Lena, although she might not be you Lena," she quietly rambled. Mentally scowling at herself, she sighed shakily as he continued his work. "So you were happy growing up? At least for a little while?" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:05 pm
Vladimir rolled onto his back and mumbled some gibberish. Suddenly he sat up and screamed. "What happened? Where are we." he saw Damien and put his knife to his throat ignoring the pain of the back of his head throbbing. "WHO ARE YOU!!"  

Vladimir Carbo

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:51 pm
Damian hesitated, but began wrapping up Myka's arms. "... I don't really want to talk about it, 'kay?" he gave her a tiny smile. Next thing he knew, there was a scream that made him turn around and a knife was held up against his throat. "Ack! M... My name's... Damian." he grunted and winced at how close the knife was to cutting him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:19 am
User Image

Kyotetsu walked into the graveyard and sat down on one of the tombstones. His violin case placed on the ground, his legs folded. He opened it and took out his satin black violin and bow, raising it up to his chin, and began playing Beethoven's 3rd on C minor.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image

Anna White

Anna stepped forward into a graveyard. She was exploring the town as she was new there and was hoping to meet some locals. She spotted a boy, playing his violin. Smiling to herself, she used her powers to make him see a floating sheet of music in front of him. It was a violin and flute duet. She got her flute out, put it together and cleaned the mouthpiece before starting to play, hoping the boy would play along.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image

He looked at the sheet and nodded at the girl who brought out her flute. He didn't mind another instrument in the piece. He continued to play his piece, waiting for the girl to come in.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Anna White

Anna sighed, taking a seat on the headstone beside him. 'Anna' she said, before starting to play fluently along with him, occasionally glancing at him and blushing. She closed her eyes and started swaying from left to right, enjoying the feel of playing music with someone who wouldn't want to throw up sitting next to her like they did at her old school.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu looked at her while still playing the violin and whispered her name quietly. "Anna..." He stopped looking at her and continued to play. "That's a pretty name..." He stopped playing the piece abruptly and looked at her completely. "I'm Kyotetsu."  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

Anna White

'Hi Kyotetsu! And thanks. It was my mother's idea.' she smiled and blushed even more red, having stopped playing herself. 'What are you doing all by yourself..?' she asked, tilting her head and still not stopping smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

"I'm always by myself." Kyotetsu put the violin in his case, looking back at Anna. "Are you okay? You look red." He put a hand on her forehead.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Anna White

'Oh, it must be this heat..' she said, looking away and pretending to fan herself with her hand. Changing the subject, she said sweetly, 'You seem nice. I'm sure people would love to talk to you.', a big grin on her face as she turned back to him, hands on her lap and her legs crossed. She was fascinated by this boy. Not only by the fact that he plays the violin, which is remarkably attractive to her, but she felt drawn to be his friend. She didn't get that often. Usually she has to try hard, but she found it easy to talk to him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

"Maybe it's best to stay out of the sun." Kyotetsu got up and pointed to wear a nearby tree was at. Obviously, it was a pretty big tree and maybe the only tree in the graveyard. "That tree has a lot of shade. It would be better for your health if we went under there."

[Sorry, I got knocked out x.x]  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image

Anna White

'Oh, sure.' Anna replied, getting up and skipping over to the tree before sitting on the floor, her legs crossed. She dismantled her flute, cleaned it and placed it in the case. Waving over to Kyotetsu to join her, she cringed over her lie about being hot. 'He just HAD to make a big deal out of it' she thought to herself.

{Doesn't sound too good. Who hit you, or how much did you drink? lol }

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu's ear twitched as he heard the little thought going on in Anna's head. Why does she not want me to make a big deal out of her health? I don't want her to faint out of nowhere. Knowing Kyotetsu, he doesn't understand girls one bit. When they want something, they want something else. Or so he thought because of the way his spoiled little sister acted. He walked over to the big tree, carrying his violin with him and sitting down next to Anna. "So, what made you want to talk to me?"

[Nah, more like what I ate. Ever had the "itis?" xd ]  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Anna White

'You were playing the violin. I wanted to jump at the chance to play some music with someone' Anna replied, lifting up her flute to make a point. 'I love music and drama. It's kind of my thing. Though my real wish is to follow in my mother's footsteps and..' she trailed off. 'Should I tell him about my mother? Do I trust him enough?' she asked herself. 'Anyway. What's it like in town, and at Black Rose Academy? I've not been here long.' she asked him, looking around and finally taking in the graveyard.

{Sounds scary. That actually a medical term or some sort of slang you have where you're from? xp }

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games