Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 pm

after a little while daisy pulled on roys shirt. "roy... th-that whip.. it cut us..." she muttered, holding onto her neck tightly.
"the c-cut hurts..." carnation mumbled, her hand shaking a bit.
"shouldn't some one stop him? before he hurts himself?" the twins asked, looking down at their little sisters who were complaining about cust on their necks...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:37 pm

jacob laughed "oh you aint seen nothing yet. wait until you see his specialty"

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 pm

The shadow raised an eyebrow at the headless cosmic and tilted its head, wondering if it should attack again.

Roy looked at the cuts. He looked around, he didn't have anything to get the posion out of their cuts. There was one thing he could do... "The whip is posionous." he told them. "I might....have to suck the posion out of your cuts." he mumbled.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 pm

rays pocket murmured "oh yeah i left it in my pockets!" he pulled it out and placed under his arm. "get ready for my finale." he threw the severed head t the shadow, which clamped onto its arm. he ripped off his OWN arms and threw them at the shadow, which clamed onto his legs. he ripped off his OWN legs and threw them at the shadow which wrapped around its neck and waist. Rays body started to rotate around the shadow by floating.

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

The shadow just blinked.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:46 pm

the little girls frowned at the thought but would rather Roy did that then have to get it out some other way. "ok... that's really gross... and creepy...but if it's the only way..." they sighed.
"that's nasty...." was all the twins said as they turned around looking away from Ray's floating body parts, their faces a rather green color.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

the head floated "oh this aint it." he whistled and the ENTIRE park started to rumble. out of the ground came cosmics that looked like Ray's Cosmic. Ray's original body formed and he stated" 5,6,7,8" and they danced and sang micheal jackson's hit song, Thriller
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:54 pm

"I'm really sorry about this." Roy said and took a deep breath and quickly sucked out as much posion as he could.

The shadow looked around and threw fireballs everywhere. "I hate this song." he grumbled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 pm

the clones disappeared one by one. the REAL cosmic Ray appeared behind the shadow licking a lolly pop "excuse me sir why are you attacking that lot of micheal jacksons?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm

the little girls closed their eyes tightly, trying not to freek out. considering their mega fear of anything that sucked blood this was really starting to scare the s**t outa them.
rose and lilly sighed and gave Ray a small glare of pure annoyance before pulling out their ipods and turning them onto lady gaga, listening to them through headphones and drowning out ray's obnoxious music.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 pm

"Why wouldn't I be?" the shadow replied then looked back at the cosmic and shot him with lightening.

Roy finished and wiped his face. "Again, I'm really sorry." he muttered.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:04 pm

ray appeared on his other side "why did you shoot your foot?"

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 pm

"i-it's a-alright..." the little girls muttered, holding onto Roy tightly. "a-atleast the poison's g-gone..." they stuttered, fealing their necks slowly start to heal and letting out small sighs.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 pm

The shadow raised an eyebrow at Ray then felt an imense pain on his foot. It grabbed it foot and jumped around in pain.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 pm

"watch out for those tacks!" he yelled
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games