Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:00 pm

User Image
Anna White

Having left the Fairground on a high, Anna decided to rest on the beach. The sunset cast a beautiful reflection on the water and Anna gazed at it, taking huge breaths of the sea air. She crossed her legs on the sand, took out her flute and began to play a sweet melody. As she played, her mind wandered to Kyotetsu, and the both of them locking lips. She'd never been kissed before, but she didn't notice the fact that her thoughts were being played out on the sand for all to see. Her eyes were closed, she was simply thinking and playing.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Nikolai Byko
User Image

A giant, purple crest appeared on the soft sand of the beach. It was a striped shield with a grinning snake wearing a crown above it, below it was a banner that read 'Sloth'. A purple mist came out of it and took the form of a slender man with a lazy yet playful look on his face. "How long has it been since I've been on a beach?" he mused to himself as the crest faded away with the mist.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:41 pm

User Image
Iris Amaryllis Ixia Christakos
Iris gave a small sigh as she walked into the beach area, her eyes glowing white as she followed the mark of a sin's soul. "Roy! I found him!" she called over her shoulder with a small sigh, fidgeting with the chastity ring on her finger. an odd item for a succubus to have, even if she was only half of one.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Roy Lane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The white-haired boy followed Iris to the beach and set his hands on his knees to help catch his breath. "Ok... Good...." he breathed and composed himself before making his way to the Sin, slightly nervous.

Nikolai caught sight of two people making their way towards him and frowned slightly. They were the ones who dragged him away from Ikuto. Oh well, maybe they could make it up to - What's this? A chastity ring? Oh, how delightful! This one was pretty, it would make his collection so much better. "Hello there, dearies." he smiled at the two, recognizing the white-haired boy when he got a good sight of him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Iris gave a slight smirk as she looked at roy, rolling her eyes. "you really gotta get more exercise." she snickered, following along behind him. "urm...h-hi..." she mumbled when she looked at the sin. she could feel something inside her building lightly, a feeling she knew meant problems....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:01 pm

"I know." Roy sighed, his body tensing up each time Nikolai looked at him, which was a lot. "Uh, hi... My name's-"

"Yes yes, I know you're name, darling. It's Roy. Might I add that it's such a dashing name for a dashing fellow~" Nikolai purred and took delight to Roy's cringe. "What is it you seek from me, dearie?"

"Well, er," Roy jabbed the tips of his index fingers together nervously, wording his request in his head a few times. "I was wondering, since you're Sloth, that you could help Daisy and Carnation sleep better?"

The Sin pursed his lips into a thin grin, his eyes already sparkling with mischief. "Of course I could, dearie, but I need something in return." he said and took a step closer to the boy, glancing at Iris every so often.

The swordsman straightened up and left any doubt in his mind. If it could help his twins then he'd do anything. "What do you want?" he asked confidently. He had a good amount of money, he could do any hard labor, and adventures was something he grew accustomed to. He could handle any -

"A kiss." he answered and leaned down to be eye level with the boy, his lime green eyes boring into Roy's lavender eyes.

And the doubts came crashing down. "A k-kiss?" he stammered and tugged at his shirt collar. "Wh-Why me? Can't Iris do it?" he squirmed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:10 pm

iris gave a small frown and took a step backwards. "heck no. i'm with Ray. i won't do it." she frowned, waving her hands back and forth, her ring flashing in the light.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:41 pm

User Image
Adrian slowly pulled Amy in front of a single, white horse. He moved Amy's hand from her eyes and brought it to touch the creature's side. "Can you guess what it is?" he whispered into her ear.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 pm

User Image
Amy Edwards

'It's furry. And it's... breathing.' Amy mused, stroking the creature. She opened her eyes and gasped. 'I.. don't know how to ride..' she stuttered, stepping back a little bit. She expected something much more different to this, but she was fine with learning.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 pm

"That's all right, just hold on to me." He lifted her onto the horse and swiftly swung on in front of her, waiting patiently until her arms were around his waist. "Now, Albion can be pretty fast, so when I said hold on, I meant don't let go." Adrian gently kicked the beast's sides and, taking the hint, Albion shot off like a bullet.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:01 pm

User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy screamed and clung to Adrian's shirt for her life. She buried her head in his back. After a minute or so, she looked up, blinked with the wind in her face, and looked around. She smiled, then accidentally lost her grip and swung backwards, falling off the horse. She bounced a little bit then skid across the sand, landing on her butt. She was sitting upright, her dress having ridden up to her waist. She lay down on her back, staring upwards. 'Oooh..' she moaned.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Adrian pulled on the reins, skidding to a stop. 'I thought we agreed you wouldn't go that fast!'
'Well, I couldn't help it, Augustus.'
'Don't call me that, Albion! It's Adrian in this form.'
'You better go check on her.'
"Oh, Amy!" He leaped off the horse and ran to Amy, falling to his knees beside her. "God, are you alright? I told you to hold on, didn't I?" Adrian helped her stand and pulled her dress down, picking her up like a groom would for his bride and going back to the horse. "Now, let's try this again." He sat her in front of himself this time, her body safely tucked into his chest. "Better?" 'And Albion, don't make her fall.'
'No promises, Master.'

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:17 pm

User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy was dazed, and she soon realized she was back on the horse. Her eyes went wide, and she clung to it's ears. 'Aaah!' she yelled, as it sped off again. She soon felt reassured, though, when she found Adrian was holding her tightly from behind. Lifting her head, she started to enjoy herself, and started to laugh. 'This is great!' She panted.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 pm

"I told you!" They slowed down as they came to a picnic, shaded from the afternoon sun by a large umbrella. "Well, here we are. Took me some time, but I think you'll like it."
'Not bad for an hour of work.'
'Albion, shut it.' He swung off the horse and, grasping Amy's waist, lowered her to the sand. "See? He's a good horse, when it occurs to him to behave."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:37 pm

User Image
Amy Edwards

'Bye... horse.' Amy whispered, weirded out by the idea of a talking horse. She smiled, pressing closer to Adrian as they walked to the picnic. 'You didn't have to go through such trouble.' she giggled, settling down on the ground. She brushed down her dress, and frowned since it was covered in sand from her fall. She pulled it off, revealing her lingerie. 'I, uhh, bought this for you.' she said, tugging on the fabric. She figured it covered enough for a public display, and crossed her legs. 'No naughty intentions or anything.' She was lying, of course, but was currently just thankful it was suitable for public.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games