Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 pm
Awesome nerd

He continued to smile sweetly. "Sorry, but no. I don't really know any doctors here." Liam brushed his hair from his face and gestured to his booth. "Would you mind sitting with me? I'd love to hear more about Berlin."

Ellery clapped his hands happily. "Yay! I won't be alone in the madness!" He then pulled out a small ear plug, handing it to Fredrich. "Here, this will translate Korean for you while you're there."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

"Umm..." Cameron looked over at Daniel. "Danny, go hang out with Freddy, 'kay? Tell him I ran into some business." he said and smiled back at the doctor. "Alright, we're free to chat!" he brightened and motioned for the doctor to sit first.

Fredrich held his hand up. "No need, I'm familiar with Korean. A past job required me to stay there for a few months." he said while lowering his arm. "I can understand it well but I'm not the best at speaking it. I'm not fluent, but I can hold decent conversations."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:33 am
Awesome nerd

Liam watched as the pouting little boy ran back to a couple in a booth, then smiled up at the officer and sat."Is the kid yours?" he asked, secretly hoping he was. It was always so much fun to see the look on the childrens' faces when they saw their dead parents. "He's quite a beautiful child. I can only expect he will grow to be as good-looking as you." Liam set his elbow on the table, leaning on his hand and gazing at the attractive man, imagining how much fun it was going to be to vivisect that beautiful chest.

"Oh? Then you heard everything that happened with me and Lock at the hospital?" he asked, lifting the boy onto his lap and holding him in place as he started eating the French fries.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:45 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"No, a friend of mine is watching over him. He's the scary guy in black over there." Cameron said and nudged his head towards the dysfunctional family while seating himself. "I'm not really looking for kids or a family right now, though. I just want to enjoy life to its fullest." he smiled past the irony. He was immortal, so his age would stay this way forever, but he supposed he could pop a bullet in his skull or eat a grenade if he wanted to end it all. Worse come to worst, his father could finish him off, he had the elixirs for it. "But thanks. You're pretty handsome, yourself." he complimented back.

"More or less." nodded the detective, his dark blue eyes flickering to Daniel for a moment, wondering if Cameron ran off with that timid-looking man. If he had to file another missing persons report... "You two were speaking very fast, so I only caught fragments."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:02 am
Awesome nerd

He blushed, then reached out to take Cameron's hand boldly. "Keep being nice to me, Cameron, and I just might like you," he said, releasing his hand and leaning back with a blush.

"Good," he said, kissing the top of Daniel's head. "There are some things you shouldn't know. So what did you catch?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Then I guess I'm on the right track." Cameron smirked cheekily. "So how old are you, Liam? You look pretty young for a doctor."

"Oh, it's nothing to trouble yourself over." Fredrich dismissed and took another casual drink of his coffee.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Liam chuckled at his statement, running a hand through his hair, then rubbing the back of his neck with that same hand. "I may look young, but I'm not. I'm thirty-two, with very, very good skin." "And a fantastic so-called curse that I've been abusing since I was twenty," he thought, licking his lips and looking back to the cop. "What about you? You look too young to be wasting your time with a perverted geezer like me."

"... Don't do that to me, you jackass."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah
You know what I just realized? You didn't make Liam's profile.

Fredrich Waltz

Cameron laughed in surprise, a habit he picked up from his dad - or more laughing in general. Thirty-two?! Liam looked like he was freshly twenty! "Let's just say that I'm twenty-four." he said and crossed his arms, smiling. "I'm not too picky about age, either. Just as long as it's a pretty face I'm talkin' to." he winked.

"Just keep piling on the compliments, Advimi. I'll want to tell you more and more." the detective smirked.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:01 pm
Awesome nerd
s**t, I knew I forgot something! Hold on, it'll only take a minute. Maybe two... or ten.

The doctor, blushing at his comment, peeked his eyes back up to the officer's face, coy, seductive violet orbs tracing his strong features. "Hush, boy, before you make me blush too hard," he said, tucking his hair behind his right ear. "Besides, you should be picky. I'm just a bit too old to involve myself with a hot young man as yourself. Oh my! Did I really just call you that?" The man covered his face with his hands, feigning shock at his words. "Forgive me. I'm afraid my mouth has run away with me."

"But you need to tell me! I need to know what to apologize for!" he said, blushing and leaning forward. "Come on, Fredrich. What have I got to do to get it out of you?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"That's not the only thing I'd like to make hard." the cop teased and ended up laughing. His laughter grew stronger when he heard what Liam called him. "The flow of your words is pretty old, but your cute accent makes up for it. Anyway, thanks. I like being called hot." I don't know about young, though, he thought.

"Nothing, I just don't feel the need to tell you just as I don't need an apology." he said while resting his cheek against the palm of his gloved hand.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:38 pm
Awesome nerd
I MADE IT!!

"Cameron!" he gasped, only covering his mouth with one hand. "Oh, but you're naughty!" Reaching out, he lightly smacked the officer's hand, looking away with his dark blush. "Don't tease me, Cameron. It's been far too long... and I would hate to get my hopes too up."

He relaxed, smiling. "Ah, then we're good," said Ellery, brushing his hair behind his ear and looking at the detective. He truly was handsome, with strong, but gentle features, and lips that were...
Shaking himself from his thoughts, Ellery blushed lightly and returned his gaze to his food. "Stil, you're such a jerk for making me think you heard... certain things."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Far too long? All the more reason to start up again, right?" Cameron pointed out. So he was dealing with a lonely, timid, fresh doctor, was he? That sounded perfect, he loved killing the shy ones. He loved the look in their shocked eyes whenever they registered that he shot them. He had a feeling that the look in this one's eyes would be the best one yet.

"Oh no, I heard Han mention how he thought I was dragged into this and... that's all." he murmured, choosing not to mention the comment he remembered hearing over Ellery's sister. That was a private matter, and he didn't want to pry into something that sounded emotionally unstable.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd

He made a small noise as he forced his legs together, biting his lip under Cameron's gaze. "Exactly what are you suggesting, Cameron?" he asked, looking up to him again. Oh, those lips! They were so beautiful! Maybe he could take them and add them to his precious collection. Definitely those hands. They were big, and he himself was a tall one. That only proved that his special member would be fun to own.

"Good. There are some things you should ever know," he said, leaning his head down to kiss Daniel's head. "Some very...very bad things..."
"Like what you called Daddy Freddy?" asked Daniel, making two fries fight each other.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Exactly what you're thinking." smirked the cop. Ooh, he couldn't wait to bring this to his dad. It made a way better gift than candy, and his dad could bring this guy back as a zombie! Killing the same guy twice, maybe three times? That's be so great!

Fredrich looked at Daniel then narrowed his eyes at Ellery. "Oh? What does Ellery call me?" he asked the boy while shooting daggers at the songwriter.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:46 pm
Awesome nerd

The doctor set his hand on the table, close to Cameron's. "Then... maybe we should get out of here," suggested the reddened man, licking his lips again. The officer really was so beautiful, and Liam was so excited to cut him to pieces.

Ellery set his hand ovr Daniel's mouth. "I called you a wonderful, wonderful-"
"Gorgeous b*****d," Daniel said, pushing away Ellery's hand. "What's a b*****d, Daddy Freddy?"
The man sighed, blushing once again and looking down. "Can't you ever keep your mouth shut, Daniel?"
"At least I didn't tell him what that blonde guy called him."
"Daniel! Wait, I didn't call Fredrich that until earlier today on the phone. Were... were you...?"
Daniel lifted the ear plant, grinning. "These are fun!"
"DANIEL!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games