Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 am
Damon nodded and stuck his tounge out.

"That's what you love bout us."he chuckles.

Kyle whistled as he approached the two on the steps. He bowed to Damon.

"Holy high hell..if your Damon..my god..how long have I been gone?"he laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 am
Lily smiled up at Kyle and laughed at what he said. "You have been gone for far too long!" she said as she pretended to be serious. She bursted into laughter again as she got up and hugged him tightly. "Where have you been exactly?" she asked as she let him go and tilted her head.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 am
Kyle laughed hugging her back.

"Well I've been around..I uh headed back after I heard about..Lexi and Valcom."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am
Lily crossed her arms and hung her head letting her hair fall in her face. She didn't like talking about what happened with Lexi and Valcom.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 am
Kyle laughed at her face and shook his head.

"Oh cheer up..I only came down here cause I heard about the...little proposal.."he said winking at Damon.

Damon laughed and shook his head.

"Thanks for giving me away!"he growled playfully.

Kyle shook his head and starred at Lily.

"I kinda already went and did everything Damon told me he had planned for yalls wedding..mostly anyway. Flower decorations and what not..he left alone. But..I hope you don't mind getting married at a lake?"he asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:00 am
Lily smiled and rolled her eyes at Damon before she giggled at Kyle. "No, a lake is fine. Now tell me, what exactly did he have you plan? I want to know details and I won't stop asking until one of you tell me." she said with a grin as she kept her arms crossed.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 am
Kyle sighed.

"We kinda figured a night wedding would work. I'm the music person."he said smiling devilishly.

"Your main man..main women..whatever..flower girl..so forth..are your choice."he said laughing.

"I kinda asked a friend to be the priest..I hope the two of you won't mind."he said grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 am
Lily smiled and nodded. "I don't mind one bit. Everything sounds absolutely perfect. Just make sure you play some good music." she said teasingly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:19 am
Kyle shrugged.

"I did it for Valcom and Lexi..I can do it for you guys."he said gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 am
Lily nodded and smiled. "Glad to hear that. Because I tend to get nervous on big occasions like this plus I get really excited and one little problem could cause me to have a horrible mental shut down. And trust me, you really don't want to see that happen. You've been warned." she said as she started pacing just thinking about it. She laughed and shook her head. "You see what I mean?" she said as she rolled her eyes.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:41 am
(so..what did you think of that rp?o.o)

Kyle laughed and hugged her.

"Well Miss Kabuato..you have nothing to be afraid of."he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am
((i love it! i'm making a profile right now. i just have to find the perfect pic!))

Lily smiled and hugged him back before she giggled. "Miss Kabuato. God I love the way that sounds!" she said as she began to relax again.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 am
Silvia smirked at Lucius "Then why are you pacecing?" She asked him getting out of the tree stretching.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 am
Kyle sighed and he nodded smiling.

"See! Nothing to be so scared about. Your ready for it."he said grinning.

Lucius sighed.

"I'm just..worried."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 am
Lily nodded and giggled. "I know I am. It was just a moment of doubt. I always worry too much." she said as she rolled her eyes and smiled.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games