Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
Menoetius let out a low growl as he stepped back, a large gash running up his right side. not that he really cared as he continued his attempts at cutting Wennin up.
Drake let out a long sigh as he held Grigorii closer, taking a few calming breaths. "w-we...... we need to leave.... grab Alexandra and lets go...before he changes forms..."
User Image

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image

Violetta

Violetta sat at the edge of the cliff playing her guitar softly as her feet dangled twords the sharp deadly rocks below.She looked down and smiled.It looked amazing to her.She hummed along with her guitar's smooth tune.  

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

User Image

"Then what would be your reaction if I said I don't care about getting a girlfriend?" Wennin snickered in response, several cuts appearing on his skin from his delayed reactions or simply from his speed lacking. ‘If only my main self were awake right now...’ he hissed inwardly while jumping back about a foot. "Oi, chickadee with the guitar! I suggest getting out of here before our fight gets near you," he growled lowly.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ }}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'd say I don't care about getting a boyfriend," she shot back. "It would ruin my reputation as an unsufferable b***h if I had a boyfriend."
He sighed. "Alexandra won't like that that."

User Image

kats_demonic_resistance

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Violetta

Violetta turned around hearing a voice suggesting her to leave.She had just gotten there and she liked it there too."Sure thing,man." she said and slung her guitar over her back."You have fun with your little fight." she said teasingly and took her heeled boots off, scooting over the edge of the cliff. She climbed down easily about 12 feet down then reached a small cave.Jumping down into the cave ,she put her boots back on slung her guitar back in front of herself. Violetta continued humming and strumming lightly not caring about the fact that people are fighting on the cliff above her.It was like living in an apartment. So much irritating noise above but you can't really control it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
"well its either that, or she stays here and dies again..." drake mumbled before frowning even more. "lets leave... now... " he huffed, not wanting Grigorii to realize Jayne was lurking in the shadows, his deathly aura making the blind man shiver.
Menoetius let out a long sigh as he took a few steps back, taking a drink from his flask and emptying it before he tossed it behind his head.
User Image

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah

User Image

"Grazie. I am glad you can admit you're a whore. I am also glad to say that I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. Who knows how many things have been there," Wennin breathed as he lowered his sword to where the tip was aimed at the ground. He made a slight shrug with the arm not holding the large sword before letting out a soft yawn unintentionally.
"I really don't have an interest in losing what purity I have left on nastiness. Are you done drinking now?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:06 pm
iCrumpets

User Image
Sitting in his black Camaro Alistair was close to falling asleep until he heard a sweet melody strummed softly from a young girl on the edge of the cliff. He thought of playing with her and got out of his car to see her chased away by two people arguing. He went to his trunk and removed his own vintage spanish guitar and checked it was in tune by giving it a simple strum. He followed her over the edge landing quickly beside her in the small cave, "Hi...I'm Alistair," he said with a smile as he pointed to his guitar, "Mind?"  

Leo Domino

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm
Leo Domino

User Image

Violetta

Violetta smiled someone climbed down from the cliff and into the cave.""Nice to meet you Alistair...I'm Violetta.." she said blushing and strumming a little lighter as she spoke. "And no..I don't mind at all....So where did you come from, showing up out of the blue like you did?" she asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 pm
iCrumpets

"Well I heard a little angel strumming and singing.“ He winked at her as he sat beside her. "And just had to see how pretty it was." He gently strummed releasing the sultry spanish sound  

Leo Domino

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm
Leo Domino

User Image

Violetta

"Oh,I'm no angel...Thank you anyway though." she giggled as her eyes changed to a deep blue color."Your guitar skills are amazing.The music you make sounds so beautiful.." she said sighing dreamily.She strummed her guitar and softly sung a slow tune in Russian.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
iCrumpets
"No...no your not." He said smiling gently. He ran his hands through his dark black hair..."I cant say I am either," he said as his shirt fell open slightly revealing what looked like a black jewel in the center of his chest, "Have you ever heard somebodies soul?" He looked away from her as he strummed gently. His eyes stared off into the distance emptily, "I like to think if I had one...it would sound like..." He quickly began to work the six strings of his guitar drawing from it a sound like no other.  

Leo Domino

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She scoffed. "And what in hell makes you think I want to sleep with you? No offense, but you aren't my type." Alexandra flicked her hair over her shoulder, incredibly insulted. "Why does everyone think I want to sleep with them? God, I mean I know I'm not a virgin, but if they looked closely, they'd see I have a pattern: hot, smart, buff, a little older guys who I DATE, excluding Mr. One-Night-Stand-While-I-Was-Drinking-My-Brains-Out. Look at you, kid. I'm at least five years older than you, one. Two, I had to explain that 'hang out' does NOT mean sex. Three, you're cute, but like my little brother is cute, who's about your age. And then there's muscle. I can't really see much from this far away, but there's not enough for me. Over all, you aren't attractive to me, ergo, I don't want your baby stick in my 'nastiness', as you so delicately put it, which, by the way, is completely healthy and used only on very special occasions, meaning about once a year. So, in conclusion, kid, you better learn to read people before you both offend and piss them off."
"Damn," muttered Grigorii. "I haven't seen her that pissed since the Saints lost the Superbowl...I applaud you, sir. Not even her brother can get her so angry that she admits her age."

User Image

kats_demonic_resistance

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm
Leo Domino

User Image

Violetta

"Thats amazing..My soul would probably sound a bit...I don't know..It wouldn't sound right without my amp." she said.She noticed a black jewel on his chest.She pointed at it and asked quietly "Hey what's that?" She leaned a little closer to get a better look.  

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah

User Image

"Grazie, signori. Pissing others off is my personal goal in life," Wennin smiled lightly before glancing at Alexandra from the corner of his eye with a rather hollow gaze.
"One; this isn't the real me. I've been sealed into this form so don't judge. Two; my elder brothers, Cres and Charles, have dated a kajillion of girls like you so ‘hang out’ usually means pretending to be interested in each other until the dirty dance of ‘love’ happens then ditching. Usually happens on the first night. Three; the dirty dance doesn't even have to be planned for me to say no to someone. I hate people and people hate me. It's a mutual relationship until I take over in the neverending dance in sending people to-......... Fine, Cres. I'll stop where I am before getting her panties bunched up in a knot she can't get rid of... If she's even wearing any... Don't make any responses to whether you are or aren't cause I could care less." He made a low growling sound after talking, his pause only being there because of a sharp glare from Cres who appeared on the bench.
"He insults everyone, including me. He's just in a bad mood so take his words with a grain of salt. Try talking music to him or even UFC. You gotta suck up to him before he'll take an interest in you," the silvery-white haired male looking very similar to Wennin murmured gently with a rather cheery smile unlike Wennin's bored expression.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces