Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"Ah, here it is." After a moment Fredrich returned with the suitcase held by one gloved hand. "If that's everything then I guess we'd better get going." he said and started wheeling the songwriter out of the room.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:14 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"Do... Do you want some help?" he asked, looking up at him with large eyes. "I mean... I can carry something."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I'm perfectly fine." Fredrich assured with a smile on his face. "I'm stronger than I look, Ellery. You just focus on resting." The ride down the elevator was quiet and short as it was during its ascension. Fredrich pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and wheeled Ellery towards the lobby, tensing up at the sight of a few people loitering about with cameras in their hands. Paparazzi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 pm

User Image

Carefully covered, Ellery held tightly to the box and caught his breath. "Oh no... they're already here," he whispered in horror. "Have they noticed me?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"They don't even know we're here, but they'll definitely be suspicious if they see me." Fredrich murmured while pulling his gloves off. He removed his glasses and handed the items to Ellery to hold then ran his long fingers through his hair and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt. In little to no time he looked like a completely different person. "Alright." he breathed and began wheeling the songwriter down the lobby. A few photographers gave them looks, but didn't make any movement towards their cameras.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:15 am

User Image

Ellery took the glasses and stuck them on his face, looking up at Fredrich over them and blinking. "Whoa," he murmured, greatly taken by the gorgeous man that the detective was with just a bit of a muss. How was it possible to be so completely and totally sexy with just a few tweaks?! With a blush and a squeak, Ellery ducked back under the coat. "Damn it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Hearing the squeak, Fredrich's dark blue eyes flickered downwards for a brief moment. "What's wrong? Are your wounds acting up?" he asked until he noticed Ellery wearing his glasses. He chuckled at the cute sight. "Please don't wear my glasses, you'll ruin your eyes in a matter of minutes."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:52 pm

User Image

Ellery pursed his lips and continued looking up at Fredrich from over the glasses. "Hey, I'm doing the sexy librarian thing and gazing at things OVER the lenses. I think it's clear here that I'm too good-looking in these to just whip 'em off." After sticking out his tongue, Ellery snuggled further into the coat and smiled softly.
"If there's anything that you want
If there's anything I can do
Just call on me and I'll send it along
With love from me to you~
" he sang quietly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Sexy librarian?" Fredrich mused with another chuckle. He had never heard of such a thing, but he supposed there was a first time for everything. They had just gotten out of the hotel when he heard the songwriter sing. "That's a very pretty melody. Is it a song you wrote yourself?" he inquired while walking to the car.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:44 am

User Image

"Hah! I only wish!" he snorted, adjusting the glasses on his face. "It's a Beatles song called "From Me To You". My stepmother would sing it to me, Anna, and Basil whenever we were upset. She always said that if there was anything we needed, she'd be there." The man smiled softly at the memory of the spunky woman he received as a new mother, having loved her from the start. She was so funny, so sweet, and she made Ellery's stuffy father so happy, and less stuck-up. He missed her.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"What was your mother like?" Fredrich asked as he set Ellery in the car. When he got in his own seat, he took the glasses off the songwriter and slid them back onto his own face before tidying his hair back to normal.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:13 pm

User Image

"Oh, she was the strangest person I've ever met," he laughed, leaning back and running a hand through his hair as he stared out at the scenery. "She had short hair that she always dyed a new color, and these huge grandma-glasses that she wore so I wouldn't feel bad about mine. Stepmother was so spunky, so full of life, and she was always happy to lend a helping hand. She got my father to start singing again, which was huge, since he hadn't sung since my mother died when I was a baby. Stepmother was the only mother that I've ever known, and I'm so happy that I knew her when I did." Smiling sadly, he looked to Fredrich, eyes large. "What about yours?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

It was difficult for the detective to imagine a woman with color changing hair yet thick glasses. Either way, she sounded like a wonderful woman. Although...
The smile on Fredrich's face immediately vanished as soon as he was asked about his own mother.

"Oh Ross!"

His mother...

"I missed you so much, Ross!"

His grip on the wheel tightened considerably, and since his gloves were off his knuckles could be seen whitening. "My mother's name is Eleanor." he started in a

"We should have a child. Can you picture us with a little boy?"

different tone from normal, though his dark blue eyes were too focused on the road to allow any emotion to be visible to Ellery. "She's very beautiful and kind.

"We could even teach him to play the piano with me! Or maybe even the violin!"

She was the one that got me to play violin so she'd have a music partner for when she played violin. Although, she can be a little forgetful at times." he said softly, some sort of pain so strong in his eyes that they could be seen even from Ellery's angle.

"We could name him Fredrich. It's such a pretty name."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:45 pm

User Image

"She sounds nice," he said softly, hand reaching out to set itself on Fredrich's upper arm. "I'd love to meet her one day, if I can." The sweet songwriter smiled happily at his false lover, his hand falling to settle between them. "Cameron said that you lived with your aunt for some time. Was she nice too?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"No." Fredrich said sharply when Ellery talked about visiting his mother. "She... She doesn't handle visitors that well." he said quietly until yet another painful memory was pushed up. Aunt Mia... "I only lived with her for a few years due to personal reasons, but she passed away." he murmured then smiled nostalgically. "She was incredibly nice, though. She was supportive and loving even when I came out to her."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games