Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:08 pm

I want zombies. Isn't that what made Resident Evil? " The scary zombie game " It's not RE without zombies to me. Or atleast in 5 bring back the T-Virus and G-Virus...maybe they expanded them.... surprised
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:25 pm

Give Wesker fully playable missions because Mercenary mode was timed and I wanna use his powers that he got from the T-virus.

Deadpool615

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:12 pm

Wesker's virus hasn't been confirmed, there's still no proof that it is T-Virus, or that it has anything to do with T-Virus at all. All we know is that it was a virus.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:41 am

No matter, I still want to do the things he does in CVX.

Deadpool615

jmfactor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:42 am

In code veronica when you look at weskers eyes there the same as birkins eyes in resident evil 2. Also I've heard that this threat is las plagas but combined with the viruses in Weskers possession. Also tell me how the parasite will find a new host when the body dies as well as rumor being that the woman in the end of the trailer is Alexia. If that's the case then were screwed since I also heard that the number of enemies will be the same as dead rising.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:54 pm

All those rumors are untrue.
First of all, Alexia got blown into little pieces, so the woman in the end CAN'T be Alexia, it's physically impossible.

Second, Capcom confirmed that whatever it is in RE5 is not Las Plagas and not T-Virus, but something new entirely.

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:58 am

Plus didn't Alexia mutate? I don't think she would mutate back into human form. And like Bio said she got blown up into little pieces.I'm still hoping that the T-Virus makes an appearance atleast once. Though I know that is also nearly impossible. emo
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:44 pm

really look at the the girls hair style, the eyes the only clue is its an old character so it has to sherry cause what if umbrella was doing stuff in africa it can be possible. Have you forgotten that its possible to reconstruct a body.

jmfactor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:45 pm

Not from lumps of damaged tissue. It's not like she was ripped apart Mortal Kombat style, with severed body parts.
She was blown into little pieces of damaged tissue. You can't reconstrct that. Plus, like BabyOil said, she was way too far mutated to be human again.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:23 am

For all you comic book fans.....CLONE SAGA!!!!!

Deadpool615

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:44 am

I don't know what it is, but I can guess... Either way, I'd be really disappointed if it was Alexia, someone who's supposed to be dead, when Sherry, someone who's actually alive, is in Wesker's custody and people have been wondering what happened to her.
Returning Alexia using some cheap clone idea would be stupid.
I mean, come on. What? There was a third child asice from Alexia and Alfred.... And this child's name is, what? Solidus Alexia?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:27 pm

I always thought that Wesker injected himself with the G-Virus, in the weskers report DVD he say's he injected himself with Birkins virus. Also, I really hope it is Sherry, because I've been waiting for her to reappear since the Wesker's Report DVD. Surely capcom intended to develop her character with the ending of *There's something about this little girl"?

While I hope it's not Alexia it's not impossible, she wasn't destroyed down to her last cells so maybe.... Though I'm not sure the T-Veronica Virus has the same regenerative capabilities that the G-Virus does.

Byouma Neko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Wesker could not have injected himself with G-Virus for a few reasons:

1. Back then G wasn't complete. Birkin didn't complete it until sometime after the Mansion incident.
2. G-Virus causes uncontrollable mutations as well as loss of memory and intelligence.

As for Alexia, I'm not saying it CAN'T be Alexia, but if they actually restored her... Well, how much more over the top can they get? It would be a bad move on their part, is all.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:04 pm

The G-Virus only causes uncontrolled mutations in damaged cells, the G-virus has the properties of the virus mentioned in the movies. It causes massive cellular regeneration of damaged cells, it is this which causes mutation. I'd be intrigued to see what happened to Weskers wound.

Having re-listened to the Wesker's Report I think you're probably right, not because of the time but because Wesker say's "I knew in my bones that the key developer was William Birkin". If it was the G-virus that Wesker had injected then he would have simply said he knew. Also now that I think about it he wouldn't have needed to collect a sample because it was in his blood.

Oh well, if it wasn't the G-Virus then it was still a virus Birkin created but no other viruses have been named. Maybe that's what will be in Resi 5, imagine that, having to fight a legion of people with Wesker like abilities.

[edit]
I agree it would suck if it was Alexia, I really really hope it's Sherry.

Byouma Neko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:10 pm

But the virus only started working AFTER Wesker got damanged cells. First from the Tyrant. Then in CVX, he got that explosion in the face, and by RE4, he healed up perfectly. So if it was G, he'd be a big blob.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games