Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:30 pm
shadow: "the one in light armor is him. his brother is the one in dark armor, and to most who knew both saw that those 2 were practically opposites."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:31 pm
Name : witch
General age : 19
Species : human
Small description: a frail little girl, who is very shy, but she is a very good nature.
background: once a nice little girl, she learned about magic, and was taken advantage of her kindess to help others, and one day she was accused of being a witch and a bad person which resulted in her distaist for humans, she was nice, and still tries to be.
(hope this is ok)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

sad witch

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:34 pm
Whedaba nodded again at the butler and walked inside, looking for the door of which he spoke. he found it fairly soon and was about to open it when he heard voices inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:34 pm
undeadpriest15
shadow: "the one in light armor is him. his brother is the one in dark armor, and to most who knew both saw that those 2 were practically opposites."

"His. . .brother?" He looked at the photo. "But the shadow isn't even a lion. . . is he?"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:38 pm
-the butler seemed to disappear-
shadow: "nope, he isn't most people assumed they were half brothers. nobody but them would know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 pm
undeadpriest15
-the butler seemed to disappear-
shadow: "nope, he isn't most people assumed they were half brothers. nobody but them would know."

"So what does this all have to do with me? And who are you?"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 pm
-shadow chuckled- "well i do have to say your just like him, and i ask is do you know about his armor, and what do you know about his sword" -shadow pulled out a picture that had both of the same men, but they both were fighting, and they both were holding a sword that matched there armor-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 pm
undeadpriest15
-shadow chuckled- "well i do have to say your just like him, and i ask is do you know about his armor, and what do you know about his sword" -shadow pulled out a picture that had both of the same men, but they both were fighting, and they both were holding a sword that matched there armor-

Leo stood up and made the exact same armor and sword appear that were in the picture. "You mean this paladin sword and armor?"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 pm
-shadow stood up- "good, now follow me i want to show you something." -he started to walk towards leo- "its leads out that door." -he started to walk up to the door and start to open it- "i think this might seem interesting to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm
undeadpriest15
-shadow stood up- "good, now follow me i want to show you something." -he started to walk towards leo- "its leads out that door." -he started to walk up to the door and start to open it- "i think this might seem interesting to you."

Leo followed after him. "Interesting to me huh, okay" He fingers the key that Priest had tossed him earlier. "I've been meaning to ask about this key as well."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:08 pm
-heading towards some stairs- "oh that key it has 2 meaning. 1 is in your mind. 2, it goes to your amulet there is a lock in you amulet itself the key is used to get that thing off you." -while climbing up them- "i do remind you that there are 4 rooms up here and all are off limits unless i am here." -he passes by a purple door, then he stops near a pitch black door- "now i warn you what lies behind this door will make you confused so i ask if you wish to learn you will have to open and pass through the door yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 pm
Whedaba followed the two silently up the stairs, Shadowing Leo as he went. once Priest asked if he wanted to go into the door, Whedaba whispered to Leo, "shilta wux enel nomeno sthyr? si shilta ti letoclo shar kiwieg nurescho zahae jacion." he waited for a reply from Leo.
(can you trust this man? I cannot help but feel uneasy around him.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:58 pm
undeadpriest15
-heading towards some stairs- "oh that key it has 2 meaning. 1 is in your mind. 2, it goes to your amulet there is a lock in you amulet itself the key is used to get that thing off you." -while climbing up them- "i do remind you that there are 4 rooms up here and all are off limits unless i am here." -he passes by a purple door, then he stops near a pitch black door- "now i warn you what lies behind this door will make you confused so i ask if you wish to learn you will have to open and pass through the door yourself."

"I wish to learn" He opened the door and stepped in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:37 pm
-the room that was luminated by a purple stone in the center of the room had a set of black armor standing by the wall holding in its hands was a black sword- "this is my room i keep things of when i was alive in here. i think you should look around." -on the other wall had a bunch of different photos, one photo had 4 people on it, leo (grandfather) , the man in dark armor, a woman in purple armor, and some woman with a white dress one-
( i am sorry but i have to go soon)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 pm
undeadpriest15
-the room that was luminated by a purple stone in the center of the room had a set of black armor standing by the wall holding in its hands was a black sword- "this is my room i keep things of when i was alive in here. i think you should look around." -on the other wall had a bunch of different photos, one photo had 4 people on it, leo (grandfather) , the man in dark armor, a woman in purple armor, and some woman with a white dress one-
( i am sorry but i have to go soon)

He saw the armor and looked at the picture. "You. . You're my grandfather's brother?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games