Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:56 am
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Rose looked a minute and then replied " I was going to tell you more about me if you have time to listen" to Link as she finished her meal that he made for her .

Link smiled, as he had put the dishes away, but then returned to listen to her story. He loved story time. In return he would tell her more about himself. But first, her story.

she sat up on her chair and replied " well I am from a planet called Cats. I moved to here a short bit ago and im looking for a place to live and work" then sighed a bit as she felt so lonely still .

"So you are from the animal kingdom. A lot of the cats I knew from that area grew to be medical professionals. One of them, Dr. Alexandra Supercat is Planet Hamster's psychiatrist. She lives in Hamster City, just north of here. I usually am in a place called Hyrule, in the far west. But I am visiting my mom and dad since bad things kept happening in Hyrule, bad things that could have me dead." Without thinking, Link pet Rose behind the ears. Then he said, "In terms of places to live, this is probably the safest place to live. Work will come in time."

she smiled as he scratched her behind the ear and then replied " i would like a milk shake and some fries please ?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:56 am
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Rose looked a minute and then replied " I was going to tell you more about me if you have time to listen" to Link as she finished her meal that he made for her .

Link smiled, as he had put the dishes away, but then returned to listen to her story. He loved story time. In return he would tell her more about himself. But first, her story.

she sat up on her chair and replied " well I am from a planet called Cats. I moved to here a short bit ago and im looking for a place to live and work" then sighed a bit as she felt so lonely still .

"So you are from the animal kingdom. A lot of the cats I knew from that area grew to be medical professionals. One of them, Dr. Alexandra Supercat is Planet Hamster's psychiatrist. She lives in Hamster City, just north of here. I usually am in a place called Hyrule, in the far west. But I am visiting my mom and dad since bad things kept happening in Hyrule, bad things that could have me dead." Without thinking, Link pet Rose behind the ears. Then he said, "In terms of places to live, this is probably the safest place to live. Work will come in time."

she smiled as he scratched her behind the ear and then replied " i would like a milk shake and some fries please ?"

"What flavor of milkshake would you like? And what shape would you like the fries to be?"  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:37 pm
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

"What flavor of milkshake would you like? And what shape would you like the fries to be?"

choclate milkshake and curly fries link  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:23 pm
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Link got to work on the milkshake and fries. It didn't take him long for the food and drink to be ready and he brought it out to Rose. He also made himself some turkey soup just for him so he can at least sit down to eat too.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:06 pm
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Link got to work on the milkshake and fries. It didn't take him long for the food and drink to be ready and he brought it out to Rose. He also made himself some turkey soup just for him so he can at least sit down to eat too.

Rose started in on her fries and milkshake as soon as they were brought to her ... she was not sure what she was going to do the rest of the day though  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:44 am
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Rose started in on her fries and milkshake as soon as they were brought to her ... she was not sure what she was going to do the rest of the day though

As Link ate, he let out a rather massive yawn. The soup was working that much was certain. He wanted to know more about the planet that Rose was from. So he asked, "So what kind of plant life did your planet have before you left it? Like what kinds of trees did you have?" He let out another yawn, and cussed under his breath for doing so.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:51 pm
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

As Link ate, he let out a rather massive yawn. The soup was working that much was certain. He wanted to know more about the planet that Rose was from. So he asked, "So what kind of plant life did your planet have before you left it? Like what kinds of trees did you have?" He let out another yawn, and cussed under his breath for doing so.

" the plant life was great and beautiful with all sorts of trees and plants . we had palm trees, roses of all colors and all sorts of fruit trees too " she replied to him as she sat there talking to him  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:09 pm
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

" the plant life was great and beautiful with all sorts of trees and plants . we had palm trees, roses of all colors and all sorts of fruit trees too " she replied to him as she sat there talking to him

Link tried to picture it, but was falling asleep. He then smiled weakly, and then said, "It sounds nice. I will have to hear more later after I have a snooze. Maybe I can take you chuchu jelly hunting while we talk some more in a few hours. For now, I am heading upstairs to sleep. Good night, Rose."

He pet behind her ears again then headed upstairs via the elevator where he entered one of the hotel rooms and promptly fell asleep.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:53 am
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Link tried to picture it, but was falling asleep. He then smiled weakly, and then said, "It sounds nice. I will have to hear more later after I have a snooze. Maybe I can take you chuchu jelly hunting while we talk some more in a few hours. For now, I am heading upstairs to sleep. Good night, Rose."

He pet behind her ears again then headed upstairs via the elevator where he entered one of the hotel rooms and promptly fell asleep.

rose watched him walk away and then she also went to see how the others were doing now  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:23 am
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

rose watched him walk away and then she also went to see how the others were doing now

Dee was wiping down dirty tables when Rose and Link finished talking. "What do you think of my son, Rose?" She asked.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:33 am
Terry looked to his sleeping wife who seemed to be talking in her sleep. There was nobody named Rose in the lounge, he had checked quite a few times. Not unless she was dreaming of a Pokemon, which Terry highly doubted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:59 am
Ochru was down in the spring basement level having woken up at 6AM where he devoured some breakfast, got himself dressed, and then began cutting the fresh fodder for the animals on the summer floor.

He began to think of how his wife and his 2 sons were back home in Flower Bud Village and how he decided to help around here. He had hoped they would be okay without him for a few days. His mother's farm needed tending and even with the many Pokemon roaming about talking amongst themselves, he found that it wasn't enough.

He saw one of the pokemon, a bulbasaur named Toady headbutt an apple tree and got a fresh fluffruit down. Toady had used his vines to hold the fruit as he ate and then Toady bounced about happily. This made Ochru smile.

Toady then spotted Ochru and wanted some pets. And so, once Ochru finished his work, he gladly pet Toady between the eyes. The whole time, Toady smiled.  

Ochru
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:25 am
Dee woke up and noticed that Terry was there. She gave him a quick kiss and then got up to do her morning routine, which meant potty break first, then get something on her body, then head upstairs to the lounge, make herself some breakfast, turn off automation for the restaurant and wait for morning customers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:17 am
After years of it being closed, Dee walked into the musty old bar that was in the mansion. There was dust everywhere! She must have sneezed at least 5 times due to it.

She found the closet where she kept the cleaning supplies and began getting to work on tidying the place up getting it ready for business once again. She had hoped she got some help though.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:15 pm
empress dee
After years of it being closed, Dee walked into the musty old bar that was in the mansion. There was dust everywhere! She must have sneezed at least 5 times due to it.

She found the closet where she kept the cleaning supplies and began getting to work on tidying the place up getting it ready for business once again. She had hoped she got some help though.

Terry arrived at the bar at about 11 in the morning where he spotted Dee doing some cleaning. He casually walked over to the supplies closet and took out the vacuum cleaner and turned it on. This vacuum was battery operated much like earth's Ryobi tools operated. There were no cords to trip over, no annoying bags to get rid of although there was a glass container that revealed how full the vacuum was, and best of all, it worked silently on wood. The only sound you heard from it was a soothing whirr.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff