Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 pm
Xennified
00Shoe
Xennified
The snow is finally gone! Looks like it's staying above 0 now so we shouldn't get any more until next winter.

So you think!

It has been known to snow here in April on rare occasions so I guess it could still snow more. gonk

Where would that be? Where I used to live it wouldn't snow until as late as March.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:35 am
Hogosha neko
Xennified
00Shoe
Xennified
The snow is finally gone! Looks like it's staying above 0 now so we shouldn't get any more until next winter.

So you think!

It has been known to snow here in April on rare occasions so I guess it could still snow more. gonk

Where would that be? Where I used to live it wouldn't snow until as late as March.

England. It's not often but it has happened. I think it's just when something really weird happens with the weather hah  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:41 pm
Xennified
Hogosha neko
Xennified
00Shoe
Xennified

So you think!

England. It's not often but it has happened. I think it's just when something really weird happens with the weather hah

I used to live in England, it always seemed to snow around that time XD
I remember it snowing on Easter one year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 pm
Hogosha neko
Xennified
Hogosha neko
Xennified
00Shoe
Xennified

So you think!

I used to live in England, it always seemed to snow around that time XD
I remember it snowing on Easter one year.

Weather over here's pretty dumb! I'm glad we don't really get stuff like hurricanes and whatever though. It's a fairly safe place if you don't count stuff like chavs :V  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm
Mass Ferret  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:08 pm
Hogosha neko
snip...

Saw that the other day. Had to share it with a bunch of people too biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 pm
Wow that is so awesome as funny as I find that. O..,o  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 pm
00Shoe
Hogosha neko
snip...

Saw that the other day. Had to share it with a bunch of people too biggrin

Saw it and instantly wondered if you had seen it XD  

Hogosha neko

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:03 pm
-flops onto couch-i'm so bored!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:18 am
shishigashira
-flops onto couch-i'm so bored!

Tell me about it!  

00Shoe
Captain

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:44 pm
Hogosha neko

epic  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:50 am
Happy Valentines Day HTC.

Hope you guys enjoy it one way or anther.  

Hogosha neko

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:42 pm
So I was browsing OkCupid today and was looking at the answers to peoples questions. And something took me by surprise.

It seems that there are quite a few people out there that think the earth is bigger than the sun....

Are people really that stupid HTC?

I mean I can understand not knowing much about astronomy and such but REALLY?? Thats like 1st grade knowledge x.x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 pm
Hogosha neko
So I was browsing OkCupid today and was looking at the answers to peoples questions. And something took me by surprise.

It seems that there are quite a few people out there that think the earth is bigger than the sun....

I mean I can understand not knowing much about astronomy and such but REALLY?? Thats like 1st grade knowledge x.x

More than likely some of these people were trolls. But also yes, I'm afraid a great many people are that stupid.  

Morgan Night-Wind

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 pm
Morgan Night-Wind
Hogosha neko

More than likely some of these people were trolls. But also yes, I'm afraid a great many people are that stupid.

I would hope it would be people misunderstanding the question. However, there are people that are ignorant of widely known issues; it doesn't specifically mean they are stupid (all though most are).  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games