Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 am
"I didn't mean to though!" Kim snapped her head towards Azm. She was terrified, and it was written all over face. She looked like a child rather than a soldier in her state.

"I barely remember anything. We were just.. Fighting, and then.." She turned her head away, burying her face between her arms and rifle. "I don't know.. I really don't."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am
"I know you didn't mean to, but the brass is going to be a little less consolable when they ask Nurixin for the feed of you trying to beat her to death with your rifle. You'll need to explain it to them," he said, scooping her up into his arms.

Command. We found a spot. Sending coordinates...

Nurixin uploaded her location to command as Azm was talking to them.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:20 pm
"Receiving coordinates. The EVAC has been sent. Expect arrival in twenty minutes."

"They don't have to know about it." Kim pleaded, shaking in Azm's arms. "I'll apologize to Nurixin, we'll forget this ever happened. It was just an accident."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 pm
"I want to Kim... I really do... but even if I could I already called for evac," he replied as he ran towards the new landing zone.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:29 pm
"Who the Hell needs an EVAC? Nurixin didn't even look hurt! She.. She.." Kim was trying to force herself off of Azm now. "She's fine. I'm fine. We're all fine. We don't need an EVAC."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:37 pm
"We're not going anywhere. You're going to get treated," he replied, his grip on her tightening. "It doesn't matter if she was hurt or not Kim! You still lost it and shot her! Dammit I don't want to send you back but I have to. As your commanding officer... I don't have a choice..." he explained as he came to the clearing where the others were.

Nurixin was scanning the edges of the trees. Those with particularly good hearing might hear the sounds emanating from her headgear.

Marie was looking into the forest as well, quietly scanning the trees. "Looks pretty clear," She said as she spotted Azm running towards them.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:09 pm
"Aside from a bit of clicking, all is quiet." Niles commented, glancing at Nurixin.
"Need any.. Uh, treatment there?"

"But I'm fine!" Kim continued to argue and struggle. "I don't need to go anywhere. Just admit you made a bad call and cancel the EVAC, Azm!"

Ben watched Kim and Azm warily. Their situation had turned quite serious in record time for him, and it was a little unnerving to see Kim in her current state.

Sensing eyes on her, Kim looked over and saw one of the SEALS staring at her. She began to feel very self conscious, and a little angry.
"What?!" She barked at Ben, who flinched. "What the ******** are you staring at?!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 pm
"I'll take care of it once Kim is gone," she replied. "It's nothing serious... just some cut wires."

"Kim... You're not fine..." Azm replied. "Rarely do I make a bad call... this is not one of those times. You need to go home for a while. You need psychological treatment and you need to take it seriously when you get there or you won't see the field again. This is very serious Kim," he said calmly, letting her go. "Give me your rifle..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 pm
Once she was released, Kim immediately stepped back from Azm, clutching her rifle tightly and avoiding making any kind of eye contact with the others. She lightly shook her head at Azm's reasoning, almost choosing to ignore what he had to say.

When he asked for her weapon, Kim finally looked back at him. "No... ******** you, no." She tightened her grip on it, her knuckles turning white.

"Ten minutes out."

"I'm never going to be without a weapon again." Kim took a few steps back from Azm. "I almost died last time. And I'm not letting that happen again."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:55 pm
Acknowledged command...

Azm frowned at her response. "They're just going to wrestle it from you when you get to treatment then," he said crossing his arms. "If you give it to me I'll make sure you get it back good as new when they think you're ready for the field again. Who do you trust with it more? Me or the brass?" he asked.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:01 pm
"You're handing me off to the brass! Why the hell should I trust you now?" Kim asked as she sat on the ground, then curled herself around her broken rifle.

"Doesn't matter who takes it away, its all lost now..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:35 pm
Azm stayed quiet now. The conversation was only going to start going in circles and he was tired of arguing with her in her current, unreasonable state.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:58 pm
Kim remained sitting where she was, quiet and staring at the ground, holding onto her rifle for dear life.

As promised by the command, a Huey arrived and lowered into the landing zone. Two soldiers and a field medic jumped out immediately and went towards Kim, but halted when they noticed she still held a rifle.

"Miss Harland," the medic tried to get his voice low and gentle, but was failing as he had to speak over the Huey's engines and propellers. "Miss Harland, please lower you--"

Kim glared at the medic and suddenly stood up with the rifle in her hands. The soldiers immediately reacted by taking aim at her, for precaution.

She stood quietly, and reached at her neck, slipping something off - her dog tags.
Kim wrapped the chains around the barrel of her rifle, and looked down at her weapon. With a heavy sigh, she dropped it on the ground.

The soldiers wasted no time. Once her weapon was down, they swooped in and grabbed Kim's arms. Handcuffs were fitted on her wrists, and they dragged her back to the Huey.
The medic took a quick glance amongst the remaining group, and nodded them before he boarded the helicopter as well.

As quick as they arrived, they were gone.

"...Well..." Lucy spoke after the sound of the Huey's propellers could no longer be heard by the human ear. "That was uh... I... Is there a word for something like this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 pm
"Unprecedented..." Azm answered picking up the rifle and pocketing her dog tags. He then tossed it to Nurixin. "You broke it... you fix it..."

She gave a nod, slinging it over her shoulder, then saw to fixing her wounds, which was simply reaching in and splicing the wires with wire nuts.

What's the status on those drones command?  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:23 pm
"Scouting now. We can give you codes if you'd like a direct feed of what they're seeing." They replied.

"So... What happens to her now? Is she gonna come back, or..?" Lucy didn't want to finish her question. It was hard to settle in with what had just happened for her. It made her feel incredibly weak, and stupid, as everyone else just kept going as if nothing happened.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games