Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 pm
He narrowed his eyes in confusion. "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 pm
Night gave a sigh and looked down at the black gloves he wore. "i'm a death elemental... and i still don't have control of all my powers... so i might accidentally ill someone if i don't keep my gloves on...." he whispered, clearly bothered by it.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Standing painfully, Inna walked slowly over to Night, taking his gloved hands into his. "Let me see." His hands began to glow a light pink as he slid the gloves from Night's hands, which in turn glowed light pink as well. He gently touched the skin, stroking the flesh tenderly. "One of the only good things about the powers given to me by the Riders after Adamos' death is that I can freeze others' powers temporarily. It'll only last for about thirty minutes, but it's better than nothing."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 pm
night blinked, his face going red. "th-thanks..." he stuttered, chewing on his lip as he held onto inna's hand.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm
He smiled softly, then let go of the elemental. "Well, you have thirty minutes to touch whoever you want without having to worry about killing them. What do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:05 pm
Night blushed darkly and grabbed inna's hand again, gently pulling him down to the bed as he gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "thank you" he mumbled, blushing still.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Before he could change his mind, Inna leaned forward, gently kissing Night's lips. After a few seconds of lingering, he pulled back, blushing. "Sorry...I couldn't help myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm
"n-no its... f-fine... i liked it..." night blushed softly, leaning back to look at him with bright blue eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 pm
"You did?" he asked disbelievingly. Inna slowly reached out his hand, gently stroking Night's cheek with the tips of his fingers. Leaning in, he kissed the elemental once more, applying the slightest of pressure on the other man's lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 pm
Nights face burned darkly as he kissed back, his eyes closing as he felt his arms slide around inna's waist, careful not to hurt him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 pm
Inna's hands rested on Night's face, one of them sliding down to massage his neck. The kiss stayed chaste, until Inna's tongue darted out and slowly licked Night's bottom lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 pm
Nightshade blushed darker as he felt a tongue slide across his lip, his mouth instinctively cracking open.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 pm
As the kiss deepened, Inna made sure to keep it slow, ignoring his urge to bed this man as fast as he could before the glow wore off. Instead, he continued to kiss the man slowly and didn't stop his ministrations on the elemental's neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm
The elemental, having never been kissed in this manner, found it hard to control himself and slowly looped his arms around the mans neck.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 pm
The Frenchman moved his hands to roam Night's back. Raking his nail gently down his back, Inna further deepened the kiss by moving, if possible, even closer.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games