Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Hearing Michaela's voice get louder from how close she was getting, Alcott opened his mouth and joined in for a duet. "Love me tender, love me long." His voice was very similar to Elvis, only without the accent and a lighter tone. It was adequate, enough to swoon any girl's heart, but that was also because his looks gave him a deadly combo. He wasn't sure how his chances with an old man's body would be, he wasn't even sure if his voice was drastically altered due to it. "Take me to your heart, for it's there that I belong," His sea blue eyes slowly went to her, and his thin lips curled into a small, maybe even charming, smile. "And we'll never part."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:22 pm
Awesome nerd

She clutched the towel tighter, fear showing up in her eyes. "Wh-who are you? And where's the old man?!" she asked, tilting her chin up so as to not seem intimidated or moved by his good looks.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Strumming the last chord, Alcott slowly lowered his hand and raised an eyebrow at her. She looks as if I'm a completely different person, he thought and glanced to the mirror. Was it possible that Ericka had already reversed the effects? He gazed back at her calmly and gently set the guitar down beside him. "I told you, for the billionth time," he grunted with a vein pulsing at the side of his head. "I'm not old! I'm only thirty-five!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Awesome nerd

"Alcott? But...you're so young! It's impossible!" she insisted, setting her hand on his cest to ensure that he wasn't an apparition. "This is insane. You're an old man, not...this!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"I told you, didn't I?" Alcott grunted while grabbing her hand with his strong, calloused ones. "You're under a curse, and what you saw me as is, or hopefully was, a side effect." He hesitated. "How... Do I look right now?" he asked, hoping her version of young wasn't forty-five.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 pm
Awesome nerd

"You're blond," she said bluntly, raising a soft hand to run her fingers through his hair. Shaking her head, she blinked and tried to think, only to look back up at him. "But who would curse me like this? Did I wrong you in some way?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"Not really." Alcott said, searching for the right word to describe it. "You... were in love with me, and I couldn't return the favor." he said solemnly, studying her reaction as she felt his hair.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

She shook her head. "Impossible. I don't believe in love. I mean, my parents had that once-in-a-lifetime love, but that's not for me." He hand dropped from his hair, slapping her side. "Besides, you aren't my type."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"Really? Handsome and muscular blondes aren't your type?" chuckled Alcott as he pulled out another black cigarette. "What are you, a chubby chaser? Because I can fix that."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 pm
Awesome nerd

"Actually, it's the overconfidence that turns me off," she said, her arms crossing and settling below her bust. "In fact, it's a little annoying."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:27 pm
Mayah Playah
I'm reading Yaoi and it makes me want to continue Ethan and Lock emotion_donotwant

"You're one to talk." he snorted and pulled the guitar back onto his lap, plucking a few strings.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:51 pm
Awesome nerd
Then post Ethan somewhere and I'll follow

"You know, I couldn't have loved you, because you're a jerk," Michaela shot back, cocking her hip. "I'm not overconfident. I just know what I'm capable of."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 pm
Mayah Playah
But they're still in the kiddie park emotion_0A0

"So you're overconfident." he summarized with a light chuckle, a few chords from the guitar making his laugh melodic.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm
Awesome nerd
WOMAN

"Put that thing down!" she commanded, blushing. "It's....making me think things."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm
Mayah Playah
Whaaatt?

"Like what? How I just may be right?" the handsome blonde asked while defiantly plucking a few more strings.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games