Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
(Clarified previous post.)
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent shrugged. "My powers, recently, have been evolving fairly rapidly. When I first arrived, after Jean helped me block my 'darker' sides, I could only teleport short distances through bursts of flame... now, however," he said quietly to Angel as he leaned back, knowing it would probably startle her as he deliberately fell back, a sheen of ice seeming to shatter upward from the ground as he vanished before he reappeared the same way just behind Hank, who shifted aside as he half turned.
User Image

User Image
Jerrod Kaen
Jerrod frowned as he slammed into the ground, twisting to land into a combat crouch with a crunching boom. He grunted as he stood, seeing a man in red and black as well as a guy with shaggy reddish hair. His glowing green irises narrowed slightly. As he shifted his weight, a pulse of magical energy rippled in the back of his mind as he paused for just an instant as he sensed a very familiar energy: his son was nearby.

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

Carmel nodded, acknowledging Sumina talking to her. Do they always do that? Fight I mean? It seems so childish, fighting each other when there are more annoying and threatening people to consider. She thought out loud, shaking her head slightly. I mean, we obviously have enemies other then our own race and household. She rolled her eyes up at the ceiling.
She wanted revenge on the humans who ruined her life. Even her own parents abandoned her, despite the fact she was an amazing money asset. She could turn one dollar bills into hundreds! Plastic into gold! She could make her family even wealthier then they are already. Yet, they throw her out. Classic.
All her friends are afraid of her, her teachers never answered her questions, her boy friend broke up with her, her sister stole all her makeup, her own parents shunned her, made her a rich bum. She hated them, all of them.
Do we go to school? Cause if you want my honest opinion, like, I don't want to deal with all the boring humans making fun of us. Despite the fact I'll probably be prettier then all of them!  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel greedily took the painkillers and swallowed them in one gulp of water. Thank you so much, that really did it. She sighed happily, waiting in anticipation for the pills to take effect. She stared expressionlessly as Vincent fell backwards, and ice shot. She nodded in agreement to Hank. I agree, cool powers. She sat up, now fully hydrated from before, and stretched her frail pallid arms. Is there someone I should talk to as I have just showed up unscheduled moments ago?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head cautiously. "There's Miss Gray, but she is with someone else at the moment, some Japanese kid; there's also Miss Frost, but I've only met her twice, so I'm not all that sure if she's part of the faculty here or not," he thought. He twitched as he felt a strong magical ripple of energy shoot up his spine. He unconsciously levitated a few inches off of the floor, a teal-blue aura swirling around his forearms, shoulders, and legs from the knee down. His eyes were glowing brightly as well and staring upward and to his right; it was obvious he recognized whatever it was.
User Image

User Image
Hank 'Beast' McCoy
Hank blinked his dark blue eyes as Vincent levitated; he had never seen a telekinetic lift the way Vincent was doing it nor had he seen it that unusual shade of bluish teal before. "What are you sensing?" he asked Vincent. Vincent's gaze shifted to Hank before he spoke. "I'm pretty sure it's my father," he said audibly in a low, cool voice.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 pm
(can I beg for a summary, I have like five pages behind…and confused)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm
Serafinariv

(OOC: Carmel is new to the brotherhood, Zeda and Sabertooth just got into a heated argument, Carmel and Sumina are in the living room As for the X-men, I'm a bit confused as to whats going on there xD ))  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:52 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
Serafinariv

(OOC: Carmel is new to the brotherhood, Zeda and Sabertooth just got into a heated argument, Carmel and Sumina are in the living room As for the X-men, I'm a bit confused as to whats going on there xD ))

(Angel, Arya and Tesla are some new kids for the institute. Angel is hurt, hanging with Vincent, Masika and Hank. Tesla is talking with Jean and Sam is giving Arya a tour. David is off fighting some baddy or other. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm
((Correction: Tesla was talking with Jean. Jean's dealing with some personal issues alone in her office at the moment.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm
Foxi Doll
Kitty Kat Rosetta
Serafinariv

(Angel, Arya and Tesla are some new kids for the institute. Angel is hurt, hanging with Vincent, Masika and Hank. Tesla is talking with Jean and Sam is giving Arya a tour. David is off fighting some baddy or other. XD)

((OOC: Thank you so much!!!! ^.^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda lay with her hands under her head and her feet crossed. The sun beat down on her skin and warmed the rooftop like an oven. She loved the sunshine. It reminded her of when she first left her home, soon after killing her father.

For three days, she had wandered the Arizona dessert. It was the first moment when she felt truly free. Relying on her instincts and will to survive in the harsh landscape, Zeda's only regret was allowing the authorities to find her sooner.

Being put in foster homes, forced to live in houses where she could not feel the environment around her, dealing with people that felt compelled to ignore all that was around them, all that civilization had to offer in other words, made her glad she was beyond that.

Her forked tongue flicked out every once in a while while her eyes remained closed. She wasn't actively scenting, but just like breathing, it was a necessity she didn't control.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:54 am
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean took a few minutes to make sure she'd regained her full composure before contacting Vincent and calling him back to her office. "Vincent, please return to my office so we can talk about what you mentioned earlier."

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:02 am
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

"Hey relax, bud!" Deadpool said, holding up his hands. "Don't fire!" Really? He's going with the lame gun joke? Don't judge. We've gotten laughs from worse. Remember when we saw those old people doing it? Solved with bullets of course. "I come in peace! Just want to talk."
David was skeptical of him, but gestured for him to continue.
Deadpool nodded, walking over to David, and placing a hand on his shoulder. He leaned in closer, and whispered into his ear. David's expression went from a look of confusion, then shock, then awkwardness, and by Deadpool finished and left, David was standing alone with a look of deep thought and reflection.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:13 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
(Clarified previous post.)
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head slightly, not all that surprised before he disappeared in a burst of bright orange flames. A swirling gust of flame engulfed him and vanished as he materialized in front of Jean's desk. His eyes were on the redheaded telepath, though his gaze shifted for a second, locking onto a pair of glowing green irises. The only thing other than the man's eyes that were visible was a small amount of tanned skin and black hair coming from the odd facial mask that covered the rest of his face.
User Image

User Image
Jerrod Kaen
Jerrod let his glowing green irises shift over the large four story building near him as he floated telekinetically with a green aura around his forearms, shoulders, and legs up to his knees. He knew it was exposing himself to the guy with shaggy red hair, but didn't care. He was more interested in seeing his birth son, whom he'd had to send away so the boy would survive what happened after he'd freed himself from the dark magic of the former 'Emperor' of his home dimension. He saw a redheaded woman through a window and cocked his head slightly, curious. He blinked as a burst of flame similar to the former Shirai Ryu's method of transport materialized before a young man in black and dark greenish teal materialized with glowing teal-blue irises and dark reddish black hair. He was somewhat surprised when the young man's gaze, seconds later, locked onto his own in recognition.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 pm
(OOC: um…I have had a LOT of fun but unfortunately this rp is moving much too quickly for me. I am going to have to pull out. I hope everyone has a lot of fun!!)  

Serafinariv

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:35 pm
(OOC: I'm waiting for Masika to post.)  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games