Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Soteria noticed that Archon's eyes were open, but she got the sense he wasn't quite all there at the moment. "Hmmm, the primordial god of darkness. Much like Apostolos and select others, he is a Source god, though judging by the power you and your friend put out with little effort, you could be as well," Archon said quietly, a frown clear in his tone of voice before he mentioned Apostolos.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's aura stretched out and seemed to sink into Archon's chest, her breathing stopping completely for a few minutes as she used her own heart beat to start his From what I've gathered...My gifts run more toward light than dark.And Ash isn't really my friend." She let out a small shocked sounding breath when her heart started beating again, as did Archon's.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:58 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
"If Apostolos is anything like his mother and I, that is no real surprise even though I was not referring to him, but to Ransökýos," Archon said quietly as his form revealed itself in the astral plane clad in deep golden plate armor with deep navy and silver shoulder pads and pants tucked into black boots with a pale silvery cape swaying slightly behind him. A very faint smile flickered at the corners of his mouth, the only sign of his amusement.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's form stayed as a lightly shifting silvery most, though her embarrassment was evident in her lightly, if not timid, sounding little "Oh.." Archon looked just as she remembered, surprisingly and she started to fade from his soulscape "Time to wake up.I'm sure you'd like to see them without having to do so through my memories..." Back in the conscious world, her hands slipped away from his temples, laying limp on either side of his head, though she didn't move.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Archon cocked his head slightly as the mist faded away in the darkness before his eyes narrowed, glowing white hot as his form did the same before illuminating the darkness in a flare of light and altering the soulscape in an instant into a sunny beach as simultaneously life returned to his eyes as a sharp inhalation was the only warning as he blinked twice, seeing the unconscious young woman above him. Soteria carefully lifted Mairi's body into her arms and carried her and Raen into a nearby room that held a soft, extremely comfortable bed. She knew there were dozens of rooms similar to it and others that seemed more like those in the human realm such as minibars, game rooms, and media rooms with massive 68' plasma TVs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's breathing even out as she left the soulscape, and she knew she'd look remarkably different to Archon, seeing as the first time he'd seen her she was about fourteen or so.A gangly looking teen who felt uncomfortable in her own skin.Now, she'd become the young woman her features had promised, it was likely he wouldn't recognize her by sight right off, though her voice hadn't changed much.A small frown formed when Soteria picked her up but faded quickly as she slipped deeper into her own little world.The second she hit the bed, she curled into a tight ball, oblivious to Raen at the moment.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:11 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen groaned softly, shifting on the bed as his eyelids fluttered though at the moment he felt like someone was trying to chip a diamond on his skull and beating on it mercilessly. Archon sat up stiffly, a slight groan escaping the ancient god as he tried and failed to stand.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's nose trickled a little blood onto the back of her hand, but it was no where near as bad as the others had been.It seemed, as she grew accustomed to her gifts, they took less of a toll on her physically.She stirred slightly when Raen moved before her eyes snapped open.Her eyes were unfocused for a moment and let out a little sigh of relief when she saw Archon's aura pulsing slightly, letting her know he was awake and alive.Though she did frown slightly when she saw Raen across from her, realizing they both must have gone unconscious "You okay..?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:52 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen grimaced a bit. "Feel like someone's sharpening a chainsaw on my skull... but I'm alive," he groaned in a voice barely above a whisper, unaware that there were trails of blood trickling from the outer corners of his eyes as well as his nose.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Seeing the blood, Mairi reached out and carefully laid her hand on his cheek, knowing the closer she was to the damage, the less energy she'd have to use "You don't look alright." She actually saw her aura move for the first time, healing Raen as much as possible before wiping a good bit of the blood away with the sleeve of her sweater.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:11 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen exhaled slowly, feeling his headache ease slightly. "I've learned if you use the words `don't look alright`, it ain't good," he said softly. He winced as he shifted his head, unaware that doing so opened a semi-clotted gash just above and behind his left ear near where Mairi was leaning; it had happened when he'd passed out and fell in the hard granite and marble floor.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi managed a half hearted smile, effectively hiding her worry when she saw the gash "We're never alright Raen.We're the biggest mess these gods have probably ever seen." She carefully brushed her fingers through his hair, just above the gash and healed it, though the bit of clotted blood was still there.She let her head fall back onto the bed and sighed slightly, unwilling to move "I feel like I've been hit by a bus..." While she was physically unhurt, bringing Archon back had drained her somewhat of her energy, leaving her feeling sore and drowsy.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:01 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen exhaled slowly as a slight chuckle escaped him. "Life seems to enjoy kicking us where it hurts, eh?" he muttered. "I feel like someone beat me with sledgehammers all over... probably with a good rest, we'll feel better... which is to say we won't feel like we're dragging a Sherman tank behind us through the desert," he muttered with a sigh, shifting as he gently ran his fingers through Mairi's hair. "You may obviously be exhausted, but you're still beautiful," he said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi laughed quietly, the amber gold band in her eyes starting to mix with the silver, creating a starburst effect "It certainly does..And while I'd like to sleep..We have to make sure your father came through alright..I'd like to know my debt was paid properly.." She'd forgotten that she hadn't mentioned that it was Archon she'd seen when she'd died.A faint blush appeared and she made a tiny face, still uncomfortable with compliment "Thank you, but I certainly don't feel it.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Archon chuckled. "Then you're fortunate,because while I feel extremely stiff, it appears what you did was successful," he said as he leaned in the doorway with a mildly amused tone; he wore deep gold robes with slate gray fringes and a deep navy colored rope belt. Raen jerked slightly at Archon's voice, mildly surprised. "Trust me, the way I feel at the moment ain't that impressive... I feel like the stuff that comes out of the north end of a southbound mule," he deadpanned.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games