Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian frowned when he was reminded about Daniel's situation. "Yeah... Sorry about that." he mumbled and looked on the floor while rubbing his arm. It still felt like a long dream to him, the way he brutally attacked Daniel and even his own mom. Those looks on their faces when he lashed out at them were probably the most horrifying memories he could conjure. No betrayal, just shock and pure sadness.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:02 pm
Catching the expression, Ellery stood and walked over to Julian, reaching a hand out to touch his head and crouch beside him. "Hey, what's with the pouty face? Daniel's fine, and he'll be coming home soon. Don't you worry about it." He smiled, poking Julian's forehead. "You know how much Daniel hates to see you frown."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian looked up and gave him an unconvinced smile. He wasn't even sure how Daniel's parents could give him such a kind smile after what he had done. He knew his own parents wouldn't have been so forgiving. But he was right, Daniel wouldn't like seeing him blame himself like this. Even then, though, it wasn't like he could just wipe that guilt away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:53 am
"You know, it's already lunchtime," he said suddenly, standing upright. "Why don't you help me make something for us all to eat? I could teach you how to make Daniel's favorite, if you want." His offered was extended with a sweet smile.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian watched Ellery stand up and listened to his offer, feeling his eyes grow wide and sparkly. Daniel's favorite food? If he could learn to make that then he could do whatever he wanted! Anything Daniel would normally protest could be stopped! Every time he'd get yelled at he could just hold up that dish and run away while Daniel stared at it! And what a better "Get better" gift to come home to than a loving, sweet boyfriend (even though he was the cause of it) with a home cooked meal in his hands?! It was perfect!
"Yeah!" he nodded eagerly and quickly got up to go with the designer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:04 pm
Of course, Ellery only meant Daniel's favorite lunch, which was a simple bento, but who was he to break Julian's spirits? He stood up and walked over to Fredrich, kissing his lips sweetly. "Watch the boys for me, will you?" he asked, then narrowed his eyes. "By the way, we need to have a conversation after lunch. It's not going to be good, so you might want to make sure that you don't have any appointments for the afternoon."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:43 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich raised his eyebrow at Ellery's sudden announcement. What was their talk going to be over now? Nevertheless, he nodded at the designer and looked back at the two experiments, or not models. Robin was staring at 36 emptily as the fox tried to entice him with his tails like Julian had been.

"So what exactly are we making?" Julian asked when they got into the kitchen, trying to contemplate anything Daniel would love to eat. Gumbo? Maybe a BLT? A steak, even?!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:46 am
Ellery rolled his sleeves up, then pulled a small box out of the cupboard. Daniel had had it since he was young and still loved it, so Ellery liked to use it often. He then moved to collect the rice from a small container, poured it into the rice cooker and gesturing to another cupboard. "Get the food coloring out for me, would you?" he asked, pulling out the beef from the fridge and preparing to cook it on the stove.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian gave the food ingredients an odd look. Rice? A box? Beef? "Hey, uh, what are we making? Burritos, or something?" he asked as he set the coloring next to Ellery.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:34 pm
"It's called a bento," he said, starting to cook the meet. "It's quite popular back in Asia. Just trust me, he's going to be very happy that you made it for him"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Bento?" Julian blinked. He has seen some of them from the mangas he had taken borrowed from Daniel, but he didn't know he actually ate them! Did he... Did he eat them because of those mangas?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:07 pm
He nodded, smiling. "Yup. I used to eat them all the time as a kid, and taught Daniel how to make them when he was young. Now, he still loves to eat them. It's adorable, really." He chuckled, stirring the meat.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Huh. You know I always force Daniel to eat lunch with me at school but I don't remember seeing him eat those. Then again, I never really paid attention to what he ate unless I wanted some." Julian commented while watching Ellery stir the meat. Maybe he could present it cutely in the mangas, too, all with a sweet smile and pink background as he hold the box out to Daniel saying, "Do good at school~!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:04 am
Ellery shook his head. "He only brought one to school once, and got made fun of for it, so he stopped bringing them," he said, shrugging. "Kids can be cruel." The meat finished, Ellery poured it into a bowl to cool before starting to cut up strawberries for the bento. "Can you get me a small plum out of the fridge?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Kids made fun of Daniel? Julian would have liked to toy with the thought, picturing the strong, stoic blond crying in a corner as nerds pointed and laughed at him, but that actually rang a bell. Maybe when they were younger...? Or... He wasn't the one that did it, did he? He couldn't fully remember it, though. Either way, he'd be sure to make Daniel eat each and every one he made him!
Hearing the next instructions, Julian nodded and moved to the fridge to get out one of the plums and set it next to Ellery.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games