Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:36 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Ayami closed her eyes and bowed her head. Ixyam scrambled to his feet in a panic but fell back down on his face. "That's not fair!"
Nami wiped her eyes and looked at the ceiling. She had forgotten where she was for a minute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:14 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I-I know it's not fair, but if you were an actual enemy, then I'd have to resort to dirty tactics!" she said in defense. She didn't do anything to Ayami yet however, she just kept her arms locked with hers.
Tsuyoi scratched her cheek with a finger when Wakai said that, "Crap...I did teach her that..." she said to herself, feeling a bit guilty.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami blinked a couple of times before realizing what was going on. "What're y'doing?"
Ayami shrugged as best she could. "It shut him up, did it not?"
Ixya held one hand out, the corner of his mouth twitching.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:47 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai didn't look at Nami to speak to her, "W-Well...while you were resting, Ix...Ixya...erm, that guy," she said, pointing to Ixyam, "Decided to take your place as my training partner. And erm..things just kind of got to how it is now." she responded to Nami. She looked at Ayami, "Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean, you have no quarrel in this fight..."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami blinked a couple more times. "E-eh?"
Ayami smirked. "You should have no problem anymore. You can let me go."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:03 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai raised her eyebrows, "H-Huh? Oh, um...all right." she let Ayami go as told, "There." she didn't believe it at first, but because of Ixyam's reaction to what just happened, it was somewhat more believable. She scratched her cheek with a finger, laughing nervously a bit, "That's...sort of a handicap against him don't you think?"
Tsuyoi chuckled at them, shaking her head, "These guys..." she continued to watch with interest, also keeping an eye on Shinochi's fight still. She was a little worried about Shinochi, noticing something was wrong.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ixyam stood up. He was still a bit shaken. Ayami smirked and folded her arms. "Fair is fair."
"This is why we need that damn book." Ixyam stamped a foot and threw a bit of a tantrum.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:17 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

She stared at Ayami for a few seconds before looking at Ixyam, "I-If you say so..." she watched as Ixyam seemed to throw a tantrum. She couldn't help but giggle at this, but she covered her mouth while doing so, as to not be rude.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh and clapped her hands a few times, "Well, good job Wakai...though, I'm not really a fan of the method you used, that is one way to beat your opponent." She fixed her hat before continuing, "Exploit their weak points"

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:49 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Cool your head, Ixyam. It is a matter for later." Ayami said.
"Later, shmater. Wanna fight me?" Ixyam taunted.
Ayami rolled her eyes. "I would prefer not to, since you are slightly better than I am."
He raised an eyebrow. "That's... quite impressive that you'd admit that."
"I am a girl, Ixyam. You know how bad it looks for a man to hit a girl, do you not?"
He paused and rubbed his chin. Ixyam started to think about this. "Y'know, you're actually kind of right. But there's no snowball's way in hell I'll train with Light-sensei anymore. Not after he snapped."
Nami stood up. "Snapped? What do you mean snapped?"
"Eh, nothing major. He's just got a bit of madness in him from one of the missions him and I went on. The previous Organization did it after they found out I was working with him."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
an  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:00 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked towards Ixyam and Ayami as they spoke. She was a bit concerned when Ixyam began to speak about Jaecen, and it seemed to have caught Nami's attention as well when he did.
Tsuyoi's attention was caught too, "And when was this...exactly?" she asked, folding her arms.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ixyam had to think about it. He wasn't quite sure but he remembered around the time. "A couple of months before he started working in this hole. Medics said it wasn't much of anything to worry about."
Nami stepped forward. "Nonsense! This explains a lot of what's been happening with him recently! We have to get to Da."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
an  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:17 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi looked at Nami, "What are you talking about Nami? You know something's been up with him recently?" she said, having a suspicious expression.
Shinochi was listening in on the conversation, her ears perked up as she seemed to be resting now, what with her ankle sprained.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Wait, you never sensed anything off with him?" Nami said, getting looked at as though she were crazy from Ayami. "Y'know what? Never mind."
Ixyam pointed at her. "No, you were in the right. We just have to pray he doesn't snap at the worst inopportune moment."
Ayami shrugged. "Then, what should we do?"
Nami looked worriedly to Tsuyoi.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
an  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:52 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi was looking at the ground, her hat covering half of her face from view of the others. She let out a sigh, "...Shino, do you need to get that ankle looked at?"
Shinochi's ears twitched as she was caught off by Tsuyoi suddenly speaking to her, "Huh? Oh, umm, well..." she shrugged, "I guess a trip to the Infirmary wouldn't hurt, been thinking of checking on Oda-chan anyway." she said with a grin.
Tsuyoi nodded and walked over to her, in which Shinochi happily jumped onto her back. What was weird was that Tsuyoi didn't even seem to be bothered by it, not stumbling a single bit. She looked at the others, "I guess that's it for class today, you may use the room for as long as you like however..." she then continued into the portal with Shinochi.[exits]

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ixyam took Ayami's hand and rushed into a portal of darkness, his black and green coat appearing on both of them. They disappeared, leaving Nami behind. Nami fell to her knees and stared blankly at the ground. "Right. I am just a weakling anyways."
Kurona walked in and knocked on the screen. She was holding one of the cans from earlier. "Hey, kid. You alright?"
Nami looked up at Kurona. "Kurona, Da's-"
Kurona closed her eyes and nodded. "I know. Jaecen's been fighting it quite a while but whatever happened between him and the Organization is causing it to speed up quicker than expected."
"And you're okay with this?" Nami asked.
"I love him but he's dangerous. Even more so now." Kurona said.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
an  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games