Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Simonie_Mone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:47 pm
hi ppl i'm Simone and i'm from Va.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:32 am
hey im new here. LOL yo, im mickey and not mickey mouse sweatdrop 17, and from malaysia  

RyuzakiCal -- i

iii-Niick-iii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:09 pm
Hellowz guild my name is Nicolas everyone can call me nick well am 16 male and live in New York i luv drawing and playing online games and meet ppl from allover the world rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:19 pm
hi im katie! <3 i love icecream cones C> and chillin on the beach with friends!  

Emi Shinoko

xPANICxITxISxJANEx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:15 am
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:43 pm
S A R I T A
LDownTo
I don't think I can take 5minutes to talk about myself. I'd have a 300 word essay. sweatdrop

I'm LDownTo, 22/Male/Texas....
I don't spend much of my time on Gaia, but I spend enough to make plenty of gold. 3nodding

Anything in particular anyone would like to know? sweatdrop

I didn't know you were in your 20's! I don't know how old I thought you were, but I guess I'm just surprised. I am too!

Anyway, since I didn't give a full intro.

I'm Sarah/24/California.
I like math. A lot.

Lol my name is also Sarah and with an "h!" Go Sarahs with an "h!" Lol but anyways Hihi biggrin My name is Sarah and I love penguins, I like animals, I'm a cat person, my favorite subjects are science and writing, my favorite colors are hot pink and black, I go on the computer way too much, I'm fashionable, and I'm half american and half filipino!  

destiny hope harmony

Unimpressions

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:04 am
Hey peoplez out there! Call me chris. Or Echo (idk is the word echo sounds cool to mE) I've been playin gaia eversince last year when i RE-joined after i saw the changes. I used to play back when I was a little less older than I am now (and a little less older than the age requirement XD)

so yeah whatsup guys? Add me and I'll "try" to be one of the best-est friends you'll ever have (on gaia)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 pm
Hi, I'm krayzee_munkee, or Maddie, whatever you prefer. I'm very excited to be in this guild as I love free things. : P How is everyone?

The Splooting Corgi

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:07 pm
hello my username is micco7 and i like places were people just give and get since that seems to be a purpose of gaia ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:44 pm
hiya everyone, i ish new!  

Demyx Ryder

Lady_Daya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 pm
Hello, i'm Daiane, 24 years old, from Brazil lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 pm
Hi, I'm Narishkye and you can call me Nar...I have a tendency to disappear every so often, but I always come back! It's great to meet you all smile  

Narishkye

piro_100

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:32 pm
Good afternoon. Before I officially introduce myself I'd like to thank the Guild Administrator(s) for accepting my into this guild. Thank you! blaugh

My name is Piro_100. It's nice to meat everyone. I enjoy hobbies like art and design, I LOVE music (except rap), and I normally watch movies and shows ranging from anime to sci-fi. In other words, I have very eclectic tastes when it comes to media entertainment. I love to read too and love to learn. My favorite kind of food is.....well actually I'll pretty much eat just about anything at least once (so long as it edible). whee I also like to play video games for a bit of fun and competition too! Lately I've been playing Fable 2 a lot and having loads of fun with that, oh and Killzone 2. I like that too. ninja

If anyone would like to chat or learn more about me, you can visit my profile or just P.M. me.

Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 pm
hi  

hmarcos

ii_CocoBear_xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm
hi am joey am 15 i live la and thanks for accepting me in this awsome guild hope i make lots of freinds  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games